Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Needed , what should I do for the next three years ?

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this isn't the place then just remove it , cheers .

I'm 17 currently In college ( England ) and doing engineering as a backup option because I want to go into the Military.

However I need braces and probably won't get them until I'm 18 , for the treatment I need it says maximum of 3 years.

I was planning to go in straight after college but that won't be the case now , what should I do for the three possible years after college as uni debts don't looks nice for what I wanna do?

Thanks In advance.

If it helps I could afford to go private , my family haven't got alot but I've been working my arse off saving up for my future and could afford it , is it worth it for cutting down the time ?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how things work in the UK.

If you were in the US I would say def go into the military for the GI bill so you could get a free education out of it. Otherwise I don't think paying for university is worthwhile in this day and age.

Engineering is one of the few courses of study that is actually worth paying for, so you're doing that much right.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, go to work. So I suppose the question is what work can you do now that will net you the most optimized skills.