“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

advice needed on approaching and djing older group

krw

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Clan Krw HQ
Yo im a sophomore and theres this group of seniors me n my frends have had our eye on. We are friends with some of em and they reciprocate well, but need some advice on approaches from school. People from our group tend to get in the way like at lunch or somin we are talkin wit em and they just get in the way physically and bull**** like that. I need some advice on approaching and HANDLING a situation like this. Thanks guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Well it shouldnt be that hard. Senior chicks are no different from soph chicks. Its just that they have themselves on a pedestal because they are the senior chicks. Your best bet is to go and pimp on them.

Most sophs dont have the balls to try this, if you go and do it you will immediatly catch their interest since you will probably one of the first to try.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
ooo, that reminds me of today

"So Lemme Get you're phone number."-Me
"yeah! that would be great" -SeniorHB
(takes out pen)
"O and by the way, what are you?"-SeniorHB
"A freshman" -Me
"o, well maybe next year"-SeniorHB
(senior walks away)

Our age is killing our game, but nonetheless, it's worth a shot! Plus you are a year older than me
 

DuckMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
So Cal
yo, im one of the duedes with krw, ya they r pretty familiar with us we chat durin lunch, and dont look down on us much really, but how to get those dudes off our back?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

krw

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Clan Krw HQ
yeah, we hang with them at lunch and such, they even invited us to go to Halloween Haunt with them. but we still need some advice on how to get other ppl from our group to stop interfering with our "work"
 

ozstryker989

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Show confidence, dont be intimidated by seniors. Think of them as if they in your grade and dont be nervous or afraid. go go bently!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hotcypress

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I picked up this hot junior chick and im a sophomore. I just treated her like she was my age and didnt have a problem. If you want to get the other guys off your back then challenge their confidence and then out do them. that usually does the trick. or you can use humor.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by hotcypress
I picked up this hot junior chick and im a sophomore. I just treated her like she was my age and didnt have a problem. If you want to get the other guys off your back then challenge their confidence and then out do them. that usually does the trick. or you can use humor.
i am in the same situation as you, what a surprise

- if they are girls who are interested and then get ignorant then they were no good in the first place. eventually someone will have a more open mind.
 
Top