advice needed on approaching and djing older group

krw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo im a sophomore and theres this group of seniors me n my frends have had our eye on. We are friends with some of em and they reciprocate well, but need some advice on approaches from school. People from our group tend to get in the way like at lunch or somin we are talkin wit em and they just get in the way physically and bull**** like that. I need some advice on approaching and HANDLING a situation like this. Thanks guys.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Well it shouldnt be that hard. Senior chicks are no different from soph chicks. Its just that they have themselves on a pedestal because they are the senior chicks. Your best bet is to go and pimp on them.

Most sophs dont have the balls to try this, if you go and do it you will immediatly catch their interest since you will probably one of the first to try.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo, that reminds me of today

"So Lemme Get you're phone number."-Me
"yeah! that would be great" -SeniorHB
(takes out pen)
"O and by the way, what are you?"-SeniorHB
"A freshman" -Me
"o, well maybe next year"-SeniorHB
(senior walks away)

Our age is killing our game, but nonetheless, it's worth a shot! Plus you are a year older than me

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, im one of the duedes with krw, ya they r pretty familiar with us we chat durin lunch, and dont look down on us much really, but how to get those dudes off our back?

krw

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, we hang with them at lunch and such, they even invited us to go to Halloween Haunt with them. but we still need some advice on how to get other ppl from our group to stop interfering with our "work"

ozstryker989

Reaction score
Show confidence, dont be intimidated by seniors. Think of them as if they in your grade and dont be nervous or afraid. go go bently!

hotcypress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up this hot junior chick and im a sophomore. I just treated her like she was my age and didnt have a problem. If you want to get the other guys off your back then challenge their confidence and then out do them. that usually does the trick. or you can use humor.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by hotcypress
I picked up this hot junior chick and im a sophomore. I just treated her like she was my age and didnt have a problem. If you want to get the other guys off your back then challenge their confidence and then out do them. that usually does the trick. or you can use humor.
i am in the same situation as you, what a surprise

- if they are girls who are interested and then get ignorant then they were no good in the first place. eventually someone will have a more open mind.