"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Advice need fast!

Po Pimp

New Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What's up DJ'z? I have a problem. Where there's this female I like and I think she like me. I think she like me because one time we was chilling together and i smacked her ass and she smacked my back or i would lay my hand on her ass and she did the same. Yesterday she call me and ask did I want to go to the taste of Chicago, I told her yeah. I asked her who was all going and she said just me, her, her sister , her sister boy friend and her sister baby. Is there anyway i can spit game to her, to holla at her and be kicks with her? Does it seem like she have interest in me? How should I go about asking her things? Thanks for the advice. Later.

#1 Po Pimp
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
i probably wouldnt spit game. with family there and all its a touchy situation. if it was me id just be likeable and all. with fam there u wont be gettin any. just get her ready for the next date. maybe then u can get some alone time ;).
 

Po Pimp

New Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hey sister is cool and her sister boyfriend, we might just go our own seperate ways so me and her walk around by our selfs. how would I then go about talking to her?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by sitnam
i probably wouldnt spit game. with family there and all its a touchy situation. if it was me id just be likeable and all. with fam there u wont be gettin any. just get her ready for the next date. maybe then u can get some alone time ;).
No offense, but thats some of the worst advice i've ever heard. I think i'm gonna cry.

Well lets see, she invited you to spend a day together, major points there. No parents, even better. Sister who is most likely cool. You got everything going for you.

Just spend some time with her, drop neg hits, do kino, just have fun with it. Also make conversations with her sister/boyfriend, don't ignore them and your good as gold. Just talk to her whenever you feel like it, unless her sister is a crazy b*tch, she won't care if your dropping neg hits and hitting on her. Just don't try to f*ck her the first date lol.

People here feel that if the girl is with parents your screwed and that is far from true. The parents will be used to people hitting on the girl so its not like its gonna be a huge shock. Just be mature about it, and include them some in the conversation.

Plus read the bible for other questions :D
 

Po Pimp

New Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Ok thanks, anymore tips, why things to say to start off? I'm think of just walking around with her, flirt, feel on her see if i get the same reaction i did last time i did or better, and move on from there, is that good?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I think she like me because one time we was chilling together and i smacked her ass and she smacked my back or i would lay my hand on her ass and she did the same.

There's still one more place you need to touch to make sure......:D
 
Top