Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice for whoever finds it useful

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the equivalent of telling a toddler there is no way they'll eat the broccoli. Absolutely will never happen. If you tell the toddler in a non serious manner they'll never do it. The toddler will eat the broccoli. Now if you tell the toddler to eat their broccoli they won't eat the broccoli. In general view women as adult toddlers.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very emotional creatures. Toddlers are very emotional creatures. If you think through the situation of whoever you're gaming you'll start to pickup on modified toddler behavior. Sure the communication is advanced, complex, and she's speaking like an Adult. Yet the drivers are the same as a toddler. All the 19 year olds and 20 year olds you run into looking for sugar daddies today....That's toddler behavior. They want to be taken care of... spoon-fed. If you want Real Experience with talking to women go volunteer at a toddler day care. Spend a significant amount of time around toddlers. Growing up I would parent my family friend's toddlers while my parents were out with them drinking and having a good time(I was known as the best babysitter which tbh felt like a slave because it wasn't a role I had a say in. The experience is useful now). Kids love me because I know how to communicate with them in their language which not many adults are capable of. It's mostly body language, nonverbal communication, tone of voice, and pitch. Being able to provide non verbal acknowledgement you understood what they said. The words you say don't really matter. It's how you say the words in the context. Toddler won't understand the content. Women are the same way. Dogs are the same way. If you want to communicate with a dog or wildlife it's all about nonverbal communication and you need to adjust to their communication. Not yours. Dogs and wildlife willingly communicate. However, you have to be willing to switch to their language to communicate back and forth. The physical expression of your body towards the toddler, woman, dog or wildlife is important. The tone and pitch of your voice within the context matters. Content doesn't matter. Start looking at content as noise like a chimpanzee screaming at you at the zoo. Nobody cares about content. It's all about context. It's similar to Mandarin. Where one word in Mandarin can mean several different words depending on the pitch and tone of your voice. Women when they get past my cold exterior love me because I understand they're a very stretched out toddler. Women love people who understand that you need to switch to their language to understand what they're communicating. When people say women are very sensitive. Think Toddler. If you're going to approach some girl with sensitivity think about how would you approach a toddler. Then modify it to whatever style of communication she's more receptive to. Before approaching whatever girl you want observe how she communicates to the people around her. The more you observe the stretched out toddler the more you'll know what works strategically. Women being independent is a very new concept. Look at history women haven't really had the level of independence they currently have. Used to be their parents would take care of them till they were married off to some dude who would now take care of her. Or if she had a brother the brother would take care of her. In general there's probs something biological where women are inclined to toddler behavior. Always observe how they behave and what the context is. Approach contextually not content wise.

Last edited: