“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

advice column: My Mom Is Having a Truly Embarrassing Midlife Crisis

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I’m 16 and my parents are 32 and 33. My whole life I’ve heard how much my mom sacrificed for me and how she gave up her whole youth to become a mother. Over a year ago, my mom decided that she didn’t want to be with my dad anymore. She started dressing differently and going out. She stopped cooking and cleaning all the time. Wherever we go, men look at her and treat her differently. Even my friends ask about her and one of my teachers likes her too. My dad still loves her and wants to be with her. How can I get my mom to stop this midlife crisis?
So her mother got knocked up at age 16 (or maybe 15) :eek: :eek: :eek: - is it any wonder she has turned into a slut? :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
32 is not yet midlife crisis age. Try 40.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
32 is way too young to have a mid life crisis. That doesn't happen til your early to mid 40s.

Whatever it is that is going on, it has nothing to do with that
 
Top