Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: I’m a Conservative Woman Who Doesn’t Believe in Casual Sex - I’m horny constantly.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a single conservative woman in her 30s. I became a widow at the age of 30, and since then have only been involved with one other man. I firmly believe that sexual relations should occur only within the bonds of a committed relationship. However, I literally spend hours each day thinking about sex. Can a celibate person have a sex addiction?

—Randy Sandy

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to be addicted to something, you actually need to be doing it. I’m not addicted to cigarettes if I only think about them all day but don’t actually smoke. Also, an addiction has to have a negative consequence. You can have lots of sex if it is safe and you are honest and open about it. It become an addiction when you are raw dogging dudes on the side while in a committed relationship.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She needs to have sex. My sense is that she's overly fussy in her mate selection. Her first husband was likely some alpha solider in some branch of the armed forces. She's comparing every guy she meets to him and guys are falling short of her expectations.

There's nothing wrong with only wanting sex within a committed relationship. It does reduce partner count and prevents carousel riding. There's a happy medium though.

Serenity

Reaction score
So, just as with guys, a woman going too long without sexual release leads to becoming uncontrollably horny. What a surprise!

Only within a committed relationship, pfffff. Such human bullsh!t. The chimpanzee which is our closest relative sharing 99% of our DNA are promiscuous as fvck, they all try to fvck as many as they can. They don't give a fvck about commitment. Humans also technically being apes means we are driven by pretty much the same instincts, we have just added a lot of extra steps to the process.

She's fighting nature.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more to this story for sure.
lots of guys want to have sex and will try an LTR to get it, especially if the girl is sexy looking and or acting.

she does not want a relationship apparently.., (no guy that excites her is available)
she does want sex, (yes..)
she does not want sex without a relationship. (that anyone knows about)

this is female logic for sure. I wonder what will she do??

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with women that separates them out from us is most of them have the abundance mindset so quite a few of them choose their vibrators to satisfy them and are perfectly fine with that until they are either ready for a relationship or the right guy comes along before giving it up. I've talked to quite a few women that's been using their vibrators for years. Guys cannot do this, at least not by choice.

Abundance = Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Just because a gal can get laid anytime doesn't mean she should.

It's like giving a kid a big bowl of candy and leaving them alone. Abundance mentality and self regulation will allow those kids that have that to only take a couple while the kids that don't possess those traits will gobble up the whole bowl of candy.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with women that separates them out from us is most of them have the abundance mindset so quite a few of them choose their vibrators to satisfy them and are perfectly fine with that until they are either ready for a relationship or the right guy comes along before giving it up. I've talked to quite a few women that's been using their vibrators for years. Guys cannot do this, at least not by choice.

Abundance = Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Just because a gal can get laid anytime doesn't mean she should.

It's like giving a kid a big bowl of candy and leaving them alone. Abundance mentality and self regulation will allow those kids that have that to only take a couple while the kids that don't possess those traits will gobble up the whole bowl of candy.
and that's why Men should make decisions and set boundaries in society, not women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a males will flatline or reduce. But it will come back alive if he or she gets bavk in the saddle and puts it to use.
Females since they're not visual creatures like a guy can often institute that "out of sight, out of mind" type thought process and suppress their libido until she get's back into the saddle with the right guy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, just as with guys, a woman going too long without sexual release leads to becoming uncontrollably horny. What a surprise!

Only within a committed relationship, pfffff. Such human bullsh!t. The chimpanzee which is our closest relative sharing 99% of our DNA are promiscuous as fvck, they all try to fvck as many as they can. They don't give a fvck about commitment. Humans also technically being apes means we are driven by pretty much the same instincts, we have just added a lot of extra steps to the process.

She's fighting nature.
Of course, us humans have the capacity to think about things; our chimp cousins don't think about anything.