"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Advice Again Please

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a friend but I think I am missing something.

At the end of the day, is the aim to find and settle with a woman or to be a womaniser? I am married and not as young as many of you, I am 37 just turned. I seem to get mixed messages as to whether the aim is to bang a ho (which I think means *****) or to marry a sweet young thing and live happily ever after.

Could someone give me a quick "heads up" to all this? Also, where is the DJ Bible and is it pertinent to my question?

Finally, I really don't believe in happily ever afters, perhaps I am jaded but if I had my time over, I would probably try to do the EXACT opposite of everything I have done.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Do the EXACT opposite? U sure do find a way to see the negatives in things, yeah?

First advice, always try to look for the positive in everything.

As for the site, it is a mixture of both. Some are on here to simply find and bang girls (or at least so they say). Others are on here to try and find a quality girl(s).

This was something I was thinking when reading your posts. This is something only u can figure out for yourself. U sure are in a unique position, one in which I dont want to interfere with whatsoever. Its your choice if you stay with your wife, or if you leave her. Its your choice if you want to find beautiful woman simply to bang or to find one u really love. Just remember to think long and hard about it before taking any drastic decision.

From what I can gather, you are really in a mid-life crisis. I would go soul-searching if I was you to find out exactly what you want out of your life. Like Einstein said (cant remember the exact words), but if he had 24 hours to save the world, he would spend 90% of his time thinking and only 10% taking action. Far too many people take action before really analysing the problem and finding solutions, both internally and externally.

After all you are ONLY 36/37. Still VERY VERY young.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Sart
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a friend but I think I am missing something.

At the end of the day, is the aim to find and settle with a woman or to be a womaniser? I am married and not as young as many of you, I am 37 just turned. I seem to get mixed messages as to whether the aim is to bang a ho (which I think means *****) or to marry a sweet young thing and live happily ever after.

Could someone give me a quick "heads up" to all this? Also, where is the DJ Bible and is it pertinent to my question?

Finally, I really don't believe in happily ever afters, perhaps I am jaded but if I had my time over, I would probably try to do the EXACT opposite of everything I have done.
1. I'm 45.

2. The end goal is to live YOUR life the way you truely desire it. Because you only have one life this go around and why waste a moment of it.

3. If your happy being married then stay that way. I'm not a marriage councelor or anything like that. I do understand about your situation with your wife.

4. I at this point in MY life am happy playing women. I've settled down before. I've even been married. One day I shall get married again...but that is by MY choice.
 

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
SOL-Trois (a.k.a. TERRA)
Step 1 : get your balls back ... or grow new ones.

Originally posted by Sart
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a
friend but I think I am missing something.
SO VERY TRUE !

The main point is that majority of men/boys dont have any natural skills when it comes to women. These skills are aquired. They are learn from parents, friends, magazines - this here forum and so on. Problem being that most these sources have become so geared to accomadate the unnatural feminist bull that is trying to change the fabric of society (empathic sensitive men and such just like you).

The reason things dont work out is that its going against the grain of human nature. The Mans role is to be THE MAN, and not the females servant !

Without these skills (or I should state, incomplete understanding of them) most men will get trumphed by women and end up settling for what they by chance stumbled into and got hooked on. YOU my dear friend, seem to be the perfect example of such a specimen (AFC).

The purpose of honing your skills is to get to the point that you have the power to set things straight and choose the direction you want to go with any relation, with any girl. - Making it a matter of choise and not a matter of chance !

Take your power back.

and once agin, welcome to the right place.

-JJ
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
thanks

three brilliant responses. Something I can work with here, I am an AFC and always have been, its time for ac change.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Sart
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a friend but I think I am missing something.

At the end of the day, is the aim to find and settle with a woman or to be a womaniser? I am married and not as young as many of you, I am 37 just turned. I seem to get mixed messages as to whether the aim is to bang a ho (which I think means *****) or to marry a sweet young thing and live happily ever after.

Could someone give me a quick "heads up" to all this? Also, where is the DJ Bible and is it pertinent to my question?

Finally, I really don't believe in happily ever afters, perhaps I am jaded but if I had my time over, I would probably try to do the EXACT opposite of everything I have done.
Make them think you wanna do the routine but the goal is to be a 'womanizer"
 

phenom

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
The goal is whatever YOU want it to be for yourself. Basing your goal on what others' goals are is AFC. You decide what you want the end result to be, whether its finding THE ONE or adding notches to the old bed post.

For me, my goal right now doesn't have much to do with women. I'm in my twenties and am searching for ways to improve every aspect of my life. I guess I'm trying to find that "enlightenment" that everyone searches for in life.

Yes, women are included, so is my career, my hobbies, my social life, my state of mind, my spirituality.

I'm at the point where I would like to find that lifelong partner, I'm sick of the barscene and nightlife that singles have to endure. I've had my fun with that but it's time to get serious and open up a new chapter.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
If your on site called Sosuave.com your goal is ultimatley to be a player at least thats what I think.If your here and your curious about the Playerness(lol) that should tell you were your mind is already leaning.

The rest is personal things you need to sort by yourself.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
It is a little late in the day for a married 37 year old to become a 'Player'!! You should focus on becoming a better/good man!
 

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Real World
Just want to ask something sart!

You said your married, do u have kids?

Before i become a member of this site, i was an AFC. To tell you frankly, i was cheated many times because of loving her. Why dont you try "confidence" and be a man in a relationship.

Read the DJ bible.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top