Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Again Please

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a friend but I think I am missing something.

At the end of the day, is the aim to find and settle with a woman or to be a womaniser? I am married and not as young as many of you, I am 37 just turned. I seem to get mixed messages as to whether the aim is to bang a ho (which I think means *****) or to marry a sweet young thing and live happily ever after.

Could someone give me a quick "heads up" to all this? Also, where is the DJ Bible and is it pertinent to my question?

Finally, I really don't believe in happily ever afters, perhaps I am jaded but if I had my time over, I would probably try to do the EXACT opposite of everything I have done.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the EXACT opposite? U sure do find a way to see the negatives in things, yeah?

First advice, always try to look for the positive in everything.

As for the site, it is a mixture of both. Some are on here to simply find and bang girls (or at least so they say). Others are on here to try and find a quality girl(s).

This was something I was thinking when reading your posts. This is something only u can figure out for yourself. U sure are in a unique position, one in which I dont want to interfere with whatsoever. Its your choice if you stay with your wife, or if you leave her. Its your choice if you want to find beautiful woman simply to bang or to find one u really love. Just remember to think long and hard about it before taking any drastic decision.

From what I can gather, you are really in a mid-life crisis. I would go soul-searching if I was you to find out exactly what you want out of your life. Like Einstein said (cant remember the exact words), but if he had 24 hours to save the world, he would spend 90% of his time thinking and only 10% taking action. Far too many people take action before really analysing the problem and finding solutions, both internally and externally.

After all you are ONLY 36/37. Still VERY VERY young.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sart
Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a friend but I think I am missing something.

At the end of the day, is the aim to find and settle with a woman or to be a womaniser? I am married and not as young as many of you, I am 37 just turned. I seem to get mixed messages as to whether the aim is to bang a ho (which I think means *****) or to marry a sweet young thing and live happily ever after.

Could someone give me a quick "heads up" to all this? Also, where is the DJ Bible and is it pertinent to my question?

Finally, I really don't believe in happily ever afters, perhaps I am jaded but if I had my time over, I would probably try to do the EXACT opposite of everything I have done.
1. I'm 45.

2. The end goal is to live YOUR life the way you truely desire it. Because you only have one life this go around and why waste a moment of it.

3. If your happy being married then stay that way. I'm not a marriage councelor or anything like that. I do understand about your situation with your wife.

4. I at this point in MY life am happy playing women. I've settled down before. I've even been married. One day I shall get married again...but that is by MY choice.

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1 : get your balls back ... or grow new ones.

Look, I am new to this site so I might be missing something. I was directed to this site by a
friend but I think I am missing something.
SO VERY TRUE !

The main point is that majority of men/boys dont have any natural skills when it comes to women. These skills are aquired. They are learn from parents, friends, magazines - this here forum and so on. Problem being that most these sources have become so geared to accomadate the unnatural feminist bull that is trying to change the fabric of society (empathic sensitive men and such just like you).

The reason things dont work out is that its going against the grain of human nature. The Mans role is to be THE MAN, and not the females servant !

Without these skills (or I should state, incomplete understanding of them) most men will get trumphed by women and end up settling for what they by chance stumbled into and got hooked on. YOU my dear friend, seem to be the perfect example of such a specimen (AFC).

The purpose of honing your skills is to get to the point that you have the power to set things straight and choose the direction you want to go with any relation, with any girl. - Making it a matter of choise and not a matter of chance !

Take your power back.

and once agin, welcome to the right place.

-JJ

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

three brilliant responses. Something I can work with here, I am an AFC and always have been, its time for ac change.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Make them think you wanna do the routine but the goal is to be a 'womanizer"

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal is whatever YOU want it to be for yourself. Basing your goal on what others' goals are is AFC. You decide what you want the end result to be, whether its finding THE ONE or adding notches to the old bed post.

For me, my goal right now doesn't have much to do with women. I'm in my twenties and am searching for ways to improve every aspect of my life. I guess I'm trying to find that "enlightenment" that everyone searches for in life.

Yes, women are included, so is my career, my hobbies, my social life, my state of mind, my spirituality.

I'm at the point where I would like to find that lifelong partner, I'm sick of the barscene and nightlife that singles have to endure. I've had my fun with that but it's time to get serious and open up a new chapter.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your on site called Sosuave.com your goal is ultimatley to be a player at least thats what I think.If your here and your curious about the Playerness(lol) that should tell you were your mind is already leaning.

The rest is personal things you need to sort by yourself.

Reaction score
It is a little late in the day for a married 37 year old to become a 'Player'!! You should focus on becoming a better/good man!

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to ask something sart!

You said your married, do u have kids?

Before i become a member of this site, i was an AFC. To tell you frankly, i was cheated many times because of loving her. Why dont you try "confidence" and be a man in a relationship.

Read the DJ bible.