Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adventures of dW3 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night in a nutshell: went out for food, 10 minutes of tv, sex , talk a lot go to sleep, wake up, sex, shower. 4x total. She’s a beast.

M

member160292

Good stuff, D3!

My girl is wanting to do it in the morning and night even when she has the flu. Can’t imagine doubling that…kudos

…..So you planning to be exclusive with her?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, D3!

My girl is wanting to do it in the morning and night even when she has the flu. Can’t imagine doubling that…kudos

Well she just followed me on IG and I am vice versa now, were three weeks into this and last night I said we were ‘having Fun’ and I noticed that gave her pause. That was intentional. Do I think she’s cooler than average? Yes. Do I have a lot to learn about her let alone a lot going on in my primary situation in life, absolutely. I’ll keep it fun, won’t let it turn into just takeout and sex we will keep doing things, but once maybe twice a week for now seems to be the sweet spot.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, D3!

I’m getting blood drawn tomorrow, I’m going to get TRT. I have a lot of time to catch up on for a decades worth of passionless sex and I enjoy lifting a lot, so this should be fun.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well she just followed me on IG and I am vice versa now, were three weeks into this and last night I said we were ‘having Fun’ and I noticed that gave her pause. That was intentional. Do I think she’s cooler than average? Yes. Do I have a lot to learn about her let alone a lot going on in my primary situation in life, absolutely. I’ll keep it fun, won’t let it turn into just takeout and sex we will keep doing things, but once maybe twice a week for now seems to be the sweet spot.
Not a fan of social media stuff. There is no real pro that comes out of giving her access to your social media but tons of cons. Women use social media mainly as a sneaky way to disqualify men.

At the very least I would not give access to anyone that I dated for under 6 months as they would not know me well enough and have no context for some of the posts.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of social media stuff. There is no real pro that comes out of that but tons of cons. Women use social media mainly as a sneaky way to disqualify men.
I only followed her back bc she added me but I have the most boring social media known to man.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably safe then haha...I usually just tell them I don't do social media. Never really get much pushback and some tell me they are jealous or that I am smart because it's a time sink
The 3.5 hour phone call last night tho, that may be a problem. It was supposed to last the duration of my 20 min car ride

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The 3.5 hour phone call last night tho, that may be a problem. It was supposed to last the duration of my 20 min car ride
Yeah...gotta learn how to pull off the "OK, well I gotta get going and take care of some things...it was really nice talking to you..."

Also...phone calls after you just saw her the other day might be a little much. That's something I only use of I have been dating someone for several months minimum and I am not going to see them for 3-4 days, I'll talk for maybe 20-30 mins in between and even that isn't too often.

You are being sucked in...this is another way women give men enough rope to hang themselves...seeing how much time you have for them early on...you said 2 hours on the last phone call and 3.5 hours on this one?

Way too invested already. Be careful...you may be digging your own grave if you keep this up. I would be a little less available for her. Nothing major, and no need to act cold toward her just be a little more "busy" on nights when you aren't seeing her.

Basically she is testing "how much is my pvssy worth to this guy" right now and based on what is going on, it's worth way too much to you.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...gotta learn how to pull off the "OK, well I gotta get going and take care of some things...it was really nice talking to you..."

Also...phone calls after you just saw her the other day might be a little much. That's something I only use of I have been dating someone for several months minimum and I am not going to see them for 3-4 days, I'll talk for maybe 20-30 mins in between and even that isn't too often.

You are being sucked in...this is another way women give men enough rope to hang themselves...seeing how much time you have for them early on...you said 2 hours on the last phone call and 3.5 hours on this one?

Way too invested already. Be careful...you may be digging your own grave if you keep this up. I would be a little less available for her. Nothing major, and no need to act cold toward her just be a little more "busy" on nights when you aren't seeing her.

Basically she is testing "how much is my pvssy worth to this guy" right now and based on what is going on, it's worth way too much to you.
Yeah the ‘gotta get running’ worked great the other night, you could hear it throw her on her heels.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree with @BackInTheGame78.

Seriously Dw3, don't become a puppet.

Quickest way to lose yourself as well as her respect eventually.

You dislike SM, don't follow her just cause she added you.

Only intended for a 20 min phone call? Politely say goodbye after 20.

Otherwise, you risk burn out or finding yourself embroiled in a serious relationship before you're ready or even want it.

You lead the way. Stay true to yourself and your own values.
Look what the wind blew in

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be a little less available for her. Nothing major, and no need to act cold toward her just be a little more "busy" on nights when you aren't seeing her.

For sure. I agree. I am good at push pull I’m just kind of working on my text / phone game and after smashing 8x I get the vibe she’s catching feelings, which to be completely fair I don’t totally hate here. I did not expect it but I mean she’s not bad. Nonetheless the hamster needs room to run and too much too soon is something I’ve known is a fact since I was a kid.

in other words, the way I act to @catsmeow2 that keeps her juices flowing. That’s how I have to be here

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For sure. I agree. I am good at push pull I’m just kind of working on my text / phone game and after smashing 8x I get the vibe she’s catching feelings, which to be completely fair I don’t totally hate here. I did not expect it but I mean she’s not bad. Nonetheless the hamster needs room to run and too much too soon is something I’ve known is a fact since I was a kid.

in other words, the way I act to @catsmeow2 that keeps her juices flowing. That’s how I have to be here
Don't get me wrong, it's a GOOD thing she is into you enough to want these things, but It's almost like you have to treat her like you do with your kids if they wanted to eat a whole gallon of ice cream for dessert in one sitting. You have to draw some boundaries with her on that type of stuff and the sooner you do the better, otherwise the longer it goes on the more accustomed to things she will become and the harder it will be to draw any.

Your job is to give her what she needs rather than wants at this stage. For both her sake and your sake and for keeping things moving on the right track.

It's kind of funny how the parent-child relationship can be applied to relationships in a lot of ways, especially in the beginning. In some ways you need to treat her like you would your children when they want something you know isn't good for them and kind of guide them to a better decision haha

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it's a GOOD thing she is into you enough to want these things, but It's almost like you have to treat her like you do with your kids if they wanted to eat a whole gallon of ice cream for dessert in one sitting. You have to draw some boundaries with her on that type of stuff and the sooner you do the better, otherwise the longer it goes on the more accustomed to things she will become and the harder it will be to draw any.

Your job is to give her what she needs rather than wants at this stage. For both her sake and your sake and for keeping things moving on the right track.
You’re absolutely right, and her ice cream taste good af, but if you eat too much too often you get diabetes and your d1ck ends up falling off and that’s not good

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah Marcia Clark activated…Unreal. You’re in MY thread @catsmeow2 - you thought the post was funny and then you changed your mind. I thought you were joking about the post reporting because you’ve sent me 4 various unsolicited sexual DM’s over the course of the last two months - see yourself out while I get my inbox tested for the clap

144DDCDD-C1D1-4E57-8CCA-E1F13C6C12D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.