Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adventures of dW3 thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like my thread reopened and the trolls thrown out. Until then let’s use this. There’s no reason she should be in here right?

would have DM’d you Bill but can’t.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re actually laying / getting pipe in an honest manner or want to start, you’re welcome to participate here

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my own field report thread which has gone on for 30 pages and I am not taking sides in any of your conflicts. However, I do love it when users here open up a field report thread and document their approaches. I hope mods hear you out and reopen your thread. Lately, I have had to cool down the arguing and drama in my field report thread too because I don't want that to be locked, especially since I am getting back out there and approach again. Mods, I think it is worth it to give OP a second chance and in the future, on field report threads, at least a warning before locking.

Field report and action-oriented threads have a special place on SS, I even think that we should have a private members only forum on the site where studs like @LucianoM and others can show off pics of their conquests ;)

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my own field report thread which has gone on for 30 pages and I am not taking sides in any of your conflicts. However, I do love it when users here open up a field report thread and document their approaches. I hope mods hear you out and reopen your thread. Lately, I have had to cool down the arguing and drama in my field report thread too because I don't want that to be locked, especially since I am getting back out there and approach again. Mods, I think it is worth it to give OP a second chance and in the future, on field report threads, at least a warning before locking.

Field report and action-oriented threads have a special place on SS, I even think that we should have a private members only forum on the site where studs like @LucianoM and others can show off pics of their conquests ;)
I appreciate your support.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah just swiped the mom of a kid in my sons school. She is stupid hot. Yeah I know. I just couldn’t help myself. All my profile is me with a hat, one shot from axe throwing, and a bio that says “I’m a good time. odds are you’d like me a lot in real life”. I mean, I have nothing else to say. This probably won’t end well.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going to throw this out there. The girl I’ve been hooking up with has texted first like, once. Hours after we first hooked up she finally sent the video of our date. My friend the natural (with the 34 girls in 90 days) told me that his wife never does either and it’s not a big deal, and he didn’t notice it until way into the relationship. Just curious on this.

on the flip, when I text she’s typically back in minutes. Like for instance, the Monday after we hooked up, she had a kid in her class draw a version of our inside joke - but she didn’t send it until I called her later that night (which I kept to like 20 min).

I am not sure if see it more as her being guarded and old fashioned and maybe less an ioi. In terms of boundaries it’s perfect I would think

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going to throw this out there. The girl I’ve been hooking up with has texted first like, once. Hours after we first hooked up she finally sent the video of our date. My friend the natural (with the 34 girls in 90 days) told me that his wife never does either and it’s not a big deal, and he didn’t notice it until way into the relationship. Just curious on this.

on the flip, when I text she’s typically back in minutes. Like for instance, the Monday after we hooked up, she had a kid in her class draw a version of our inside joke - but she didn’t send it until I called her later that night (which I kept to like 20 min).

I am not sure if see it more as her being guarded and old fashioned and maybe less an ioi. In terms of boundaries it’s perfect I would think
Youre fine. I've had a few do this. As long as she keeps saying yes to your plans and showing interest don't worry about it. Some are that way. My girlfriend was that way. I asked her about it one time and she said she didn't want to come across as too needy. There were many times she wanted to text/call me and refrained. 4 years later, I wish she would go back to that. lol.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre fine. I've had a few do this. As long as she keeps saying yes to your plans and showing interest don't worry about it. Some are that way. My girlfriend was that way. I asked her about it one time and she said she didn't want to come across as too needy. There were many times she wanted to text/call me and refrained. 4 years later, I wish she would go back to that. lol.
I hate this Goldilocks **** so much. Lol. So now she’s got a story up on IG, which I am not going to read. At least until later. I’m glad though she followed me on there. I am followed by a state champ / miss America contestant, undoubtedly the hottest ass I have ever gotten.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My boy and I are getting back to our roots tomorrow. My idea. I want to go test the waters. See if it interests me to go throw some game into the universe. College is back in session.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for consistency, I mentioned on another thread but for the good of my journal, we had FaceTime sex yesterday… can’t say I love all the tech of the 21st century but that was good.

I didn’t text much yesterday, a bit quickly in the afternoon when something was funny to mention and I got a hot selfie back then I was basically silent for 5 hours. She was getting home from her work event, and one thing lead to another.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Just when I thought I was settling in for the evening, kids in bed, I get a FaceTime. It’s my boy his sister and his cousins. Telling me I need to get into Manhattan now to his apartment and that we’re going out. Then his girl is coming with her friends. I can actually spin this as a work event, I’m the only one there not living off of grandpas trust fund. This is about to get crazy.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, after 9 posts in an 11 post thread, I Do hope you can save yourself, be honest, and not get crazy …

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight's a good night to take advantage of V-day coming up

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, after 9 posts in an 11 post thread, I Do hope you can save yourself, be honest, and not get crazy …
Guy bags a few low quality 6s and it goes to his head. A story as old as time.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we want to talk about honesty, let’s discuss the 3 page thread you close I had going that had forum involvement , because your favorite pet thirst trap got caught in the cookie jar when her posts didn’t match up with her blowing up my DM’s and you had to close it so it would bury.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If we want to talk about honesty, let’s discuss the 3 page thread you close I had going that had forum involvement , because your favorite pet thirst trap got caught in the cookie jar when her posts didn’t match up with her blowing up my DM’s and you had to close it so it would bury.
Petty bickering between members will get a thread closed by a Moderator. It’s one of the actions taken for the good of the Forum.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Petty bickering between members will get a thread closed by a Moderator. It’s an action taken for the good of the Forum.
So delete them and open it back up, what’s the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.