Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advanced questions

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I have two questions:

My neghits work most of the time, but some girls outmanouver it by accually agreeing to it!! They would go like "No, I don´t have any friends" or "Yes, I´m shy, I don´t talk to people". What could possibly be a good response to her beeing negative about herself? Complimenting them is not a good idea, isn´t it?

Finally, after all the practice, I do get good conversation and hot moments concerning goodlooking women, but I don´t have the feeling that I have a lot of control over ****-closing them. It happens more or less randomly. Is there anybody with a lot of experience out there who can tell me about this?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are neg-hitting the wrong women.

Shy girls and ones that don't have any friends aren't really worthy of neg-hits. What are you an a$$hole? :)

Save them for those ultra high on themselves chicks who think the whole world revolves around them.

Those are the ones who need to be knocked off their pedestal.

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said "advanced" for a reason. I only approach women who are AT LEAST a 9, everything else is for weak pu$$ies. I guess every single one of them is beeing approached all day, that´s what makes it so interresting. This
women know about neghits, they´ve seen and heard it all. Some of them have an ego and negging works anyways, but some are so confident and bored they don´t feel like wasting their energy on some random guy. That´s why they simply "step aside" when I - verbally - hit them. Any ideas? Please don´t nail me to the ground because what I call a neghit might not be the textbook definition of a neghit, that would be beside the point.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Coolness

Don't get upset now. You haven't really given enough info for anyone to make a comment here.

Why are you neg-hitting these chicks?
Are they giving you attitude?
Do you open chicks with negs?
What kind of conversation are you having when you make the neg?

Tough to give any examples unless you give some more details.

Neg hits aren't really meant to be the sole part of your game. They should be used sparingly at most.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're clearly doing the 'neg-hit' thing wrong...to the point they are probably taking you seriously with the desired ill-effect. You may be coming across as an a$$-hole with an attitude.

I know..cuz i've done it wrong and then you end up feeling like an a$$ and completely killing the conversation! Hate being there! You're not opening with neg-hits or bringing it in too early are you?

bbc

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it doesn work, you may need to punch her harder.
Talk about how you like slim women and point out how not slim she is.

If however she admits all the crap, well, than she does not need neghits anymore. She needs something else, so move on.

I would say if he is below 5 give her a light, short compliment. if she is way above 5, punch harder :)

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, this is the perfect time to merely agree with her agreement in whatever fashion works for you. That alone should put her off balance. If necessary, you can give her another neg-hit and see what happens. Otherwise, just let it go and move on to the next.