Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advanced DJ Bootcamp

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my fellow DJs. It's been ages since I posted the idea for an advanced bootcamp, so let me explain a few things. At the moment I don't have the time to follow this through. The other thing is, I'm pretty comfortable in most pickup scenarios now, and I thought MOTU was going to do an advanced bootcamp anyway?

However, if you DJs are seriously interested in my advanced bootcamp, then I will post a starting date, and respond to your posts.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GuitarWizz, although your intentions are good, if you want an ADVANCE bootcamp, you really have to push past the comfort zone.

Your structure, in my opinion, focuses too much on the initial approach. I think if you really want to push yourselves, you have to push PAST the opening into attracting and connecting with the target.

Here is my suggested course program:

Week 1

Work on your opening. Pick an opening line that you are comfortable with, and STICK WITH THIS ONE. The good thing about opening with only ONE opener is that with time, you will get all the possible responses from your opener, and you can then have things to go on with from each response.

With opening with different openers each time, you don't know how the girl will respond to you, which sometimes will blow you out.

The aim of this week is to get your fear of approaching OUT of you. Just work on opening, no pressure to continue the conversation if you don't want to.

Aim for 70 approaches.

Week 2

Take the first day (or the last couple of week 1) to work out 5 interesting stories about yourself. One funny story (genuinely funny), one adventure story, one lovey dovey story, one interesting story and one inspirational story.

These stories should convey WHO YOU ARE as a person, and they should also DEMONSTRATE PERSONALITY.

The aim of this week is to open, and then tell the stories. Should do about 30 approaches, which realistically will get you to tell your stories about 10 times.

Week 3

Learn to ball bust and role play with chicks.

The aim of this week is to go out and be C&F and role play with chicks. So you open, C&F, role play and then tell your stories that you have rehearsed last week.

Aim to do about 20 sets.

Week 4

Learn to qualify the girl. You CANNOT get a girl's number and expect her to turn up to Day 2 if you haven't qualify her properly.

Think about all the things that you like in a girl, and expressly ask questions devised for you to find out if they are that type of girl. Should have about 4 qualities that you want.

Aim for this week is to open, C&F, role play, tell stories and then qualify the girl. GRAB YOUR BALLS AND ASK FOR HER NUMBER.

Aim to do about 10 sets

Week 5

Comfort and Trust

You also need to have rapport with the girl. This week write down stories about you as a child, your beliefs, hopes and dreams. With rapport, you and the chick are trying to get to know one another.

Aim for this week to open, C&F, role play, tell stories, qualify, spend about 10 minutes on comfort and trust stories and then CLOSE the girl with her phone number.

This should get you guys started.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Crap!!! Why would you need an ADVANCED boot camp.

Just do the regular boot camp, and you should be at a point where you don't need to think about approaching women anymore...

It took me 3 shots to properly complete the boot camp, and I haven't turned back....

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey uniassign, I like your ideas. You're right, I think my bootcamp focuses way too much on openers, and I've recently found out that opening is easy once you get over the fear....it's what you say and do after that that is hard.

Would any DJ's care to start uniassign's advanced bootcamp with me in a few week's time?

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspirational stuff. Interesting to hear that you are from England - i'm from the great country myself and i'm slowly integrating these American's 'dating rules' into my game.

Have yet to do ANY approaches though!!!! Next friday i'm going out, and i've made it my mission to approach at least 5 girls.

Do you ever see girls in pubs/clubs?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh awesome

masteralios

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like the person who started this thread has done a runner

just as i was getting pysched up for it