Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Adult friend finder website?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone used the website "Adult friend finder" ? it is supposed to be one night stand search site to find a babe to get laid.:confused:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used that once about a year ago in a pit of extreme desperation... the bottom line, I got VERY lucky, but you should take heed and stay the f#ck away from this site. I'm going to run down the reasons why: #1) There are literally hundreds of thousands more male than female members. You can check the numbers on their stat page. I checked my state's once (MA) and there were 120,000 men seeking women, and 8,000 women seeking men. In fact, there were more women seeking women (like 9,000) than seeking men! #2) If you think those odds are bad, more than half of the female profiles seeking men are fake.. they will correspond with you with a generic canned email asking you to write them at a specific address or asking for yours. We all know what happens next. #3) If you are fortunate enough to find a REAL girl, they make it very difficult to get in contact with them if they are not a paying member. Sure, they get your emails, but they can't respond, and most times the host site will block-out any attempt to give her your personal email address or IM username or whatever.

The place is a nightmare. But like I said, I got very lucky. I hooked-up with this very hot 32 year-old single mom. We went out one night, had some drinks, got a room, and both of us had a pretty decent workout. That was a f#ckin blast... we talked for a bit after but she had a lot of 'baby-daddy' drama (plus she lived over 50 miles away) and I was never able to see her again. Fortunately for me, I got something back for the $40 I spent on that site for the month, but I know the chances of that happening again are practically zero, so I'd never go back. Unless you really like spam, I'd suggest you do the same.