Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, I know it well, which is why if someone is going to convince me to take the vax, it’ll be using a different energy because I am immune to that type.
I'm sure you already realize too that if they were trying to help us, they would use more hopeful words and be far more kind. The fact they use hatred and negative emotions means their aid doesnt come from a place of genuine care for anyone else. They only care for themselves and making themselves feel better.

Humans are magical things. They easily convey what they are thinking with their choice of words.

"You'll be wishing you got the vaccine when you're in the hospital."

"Good luck, you'll need it."

"You're endangering us."

"I hope you get sick/ die. Your fault."

These responses are a summary of what I've seen from both on this forum and outside of it, so I'm not harping on just the vaccine crusaders. Not once do I ever hear:

"Hope for good health."

"You're doing good being healthy without the vaccine. Keep doing that."

"Not everyone is dying from covid, so there's still hope that we can live through this."

That's how you know they aren't trying to help us.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Disgraceful. These people should be held accountable for murder when people needlessly are dying due to their asinine policies that honestly seem more geared towards "normalcy" than science.
I agree. Hiding their head in the sand, not getting involved, and pretending it doesn’t exist is not a good defense against a pandemic.
If I had a kid in a class and he was exposed to a positive kid in the same class, as a parent, I would want to know the facts.
Last year here it was 15 minutes of contact exposure and they notified parents for quarantine purposes.
However I hear Austin ISD has set up some very strict virus restrictions opposite the TEA guidelines, so the important phrase here is, It’s all local.…
I know some elementary school teachers down here locally though and they’re currently in a very disgusted state of mind.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree. Hiding their head in the sand, not getting involved, and pretending it doesn’t exist is not a good defense against a pandemic.
If I had a kid in a class and he was exposed to a positive kid in the same class, as a parent, I would want to know the facts.
Last year here it was 15 minutes of contact exposure and they notified parents for quarantine purposes.
However I hear Austin ISD has set up some very strict virus restrictions opposite the TEA guidelines, so the important phrase here is, It’s all local.…
I know some elementary school teachers down here locally though and they’re currently in a very disgusted state of mind.
Update - Just heard from my Austin source that the city has to pay a fine to TEA for doing what they think is right locally to keep their children safe. To date there are only two cities in Texas that have chosen to go their own way and pay to protect their children on this virus health issue…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think these policies should be set up locally. It's okay for the feds to issue guidelines, but the power should be in the hands of local governments and schools. Different areas have different challenges, and some places may be having an outbreak, and others not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting worried about your mental health. Your posts are beginning to have the ramblings of a madman
I will put you on ignore. Almost every antivaxxer has been attacking me as a person and I would take a vaccine to spite anti-vaxxers on this board because I am disgusted by almost all if these self righteous idiots.

All the provaxxers have been very reasonable and tolerant and even if we disagree, they have at least respected my opinion and were decent. I am tired of listening to all you right wing a$$holes. I place @RickTheToad as the only exception to this because he believes in masks and is coming from experience.

Anyone else critical of the vaccine will ve placed on ignore.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three breakthrough cases at my facility as of this weekend. All from an outside unvaccinated pre-symptomatic family visitor and then a resident bingo party. All my Pfizer vaccinated residents are 80+, female, with a number of health issues, and asymptomatic. All are getting vit d and zinc as our Dr's protocols were for previous cases.

As for the 50M unvaccinated family member? He ended up in the hospital and has stabilized according to his family.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was the 50 year old male healthwise before?

Like, overweight smoker couch potato, or in decent shape?
I won't speculate on whether he smokes or not or about his medical history. I don't even recall ever meeting him since he is not a regular visitor like his sister and her son.

I do know he is taking up space in a hospital that could be taken up by, say, heart attack or stroke patients that he would not otherwise if he gotten the vaccine like his older mother who has dementia and diabetes.

I've always thought the argument about those younger COVID patients being fat or sick is not a very well thought out one. They strain resources at hospitals and nursing homes that might otherwise go to other people who desperately need care and equipment for other reasons which could include said people making those arguments or their loved ones. Not to mention these antivaxxers come from disproportionately unhealthy demographics (low-income, minority, rural, etc.).

And as someone who is unfortunately not blessed with great health myself I find it insulting that they are risking my health (and life?) while taking care of their loved ones.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't speculate on whether he smokes or not or about his medical history. I don't even recall ever meeting him since he is not a regular visitor like his sister and her son.

I do know he is taking up space in a hospital that could be taken up by, say, heart attack or stroke patients that he would not otherwise if he gotten the vaccine like his older mother who has dementia and diabetes.

I've always thought the argument about those younger COVID patients being fat or sick is not a very well thought out one. They strain resources at hospitals and nursing homes that might otherwise go to other people who desperately need care and equipment for other reasons which could include said people making those arguments or their loved ones. Not to mention these antivaxxers come from disproportionately unhealthy demographics (low-income, minority, rural, etc.).

And as someone who is unfortunately not blessed with great health myself I find it insulting that they are risking my health (and life?) while taking care of their loved ones.
Maybe take care of your health and you wouldn’t have to worry.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe take care of your health and you wouldn’t have to worry.
I do. Walk, bike, or lift everyday, stick to the Mediterranean diet pretty exclusively, and take expensive medications.

I have to think holistically about my own health and my residents. I don't think most people do this about COVID or really any politically-charged position.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. Walk, bike, or lift everyday, stick to the Mediterranean diet pretty exclusively, and take expensive medications.

I have to think holistically about my own health and my residents. I don't think most people do this about COVID or really any politically-charged position.
I do t know what the Mediterranean diet is but that could be the reason your health is ailing. Diet plays a huge role ime. I used to have severe rosacea and eczema as well as IBS till I fixed my diet. Now it’s all healed

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

I guess an argument could be made that you would also be insulted by overweight people and smokers as well, as they are also risking their health by taking up a hospital bed earlier and more often.

And FYI, I am not "anti-Vaxx", but a vaccine that kills people at the rate this one does? Not rushing into it.

• In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
Of course. I counsel people who live unhealthy lifestyles to change it up for themselves and the greater good. Generally out-of-shape people don't ascribe their behavior to freedom and don't transmit fatness to other people so they don't inspire the same resentment that anti-vaxxers do. But PLENTY of nurses do resent them.

As for the vaccine deaths, true. And COVID has been the main instigator in the deadliest year+ in American history and it's deaths far outstrip vaccine deaths despite many more people vaccinated than positive COVID cases.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do t know what the Mediterranean diet is but that could be the reason your health is ailing. Diet plays a huge role ime. I used to have severe rosacea and eczema as well as IBS till I fixed my diet. Now it’s all healed
I have Multiple Sclerosis. My presentation is, so far, pretty mild and most of my problems are invisible from the outside looking in. But COVID has caused relapses (disease activity) in other people with MS which can accrue and lead to permanent disability.

Diet helps symptoms but only that good medicine can slow or halt progression (an ironic term if there ever was one) of disease.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Multiple Sclerosis. My presentation is, so far, pretty mild and most of my problems are invisible from the outside looking in. But COVID has caused relapses (disease activity) in other people with MS which can accrue and lead to permanent disability.

Diet helps symptoms but only that good medicine can slow or halt progression (an ironic term if there ever was one) of disease.
Fair, I’m not a doctor, but even a doctor I used to have told me once that testosterone level could not be increased by exercise or diet, so I have an inherent distrust of the “trust me because I’m a doctor” paradigm. And it has led me to diet regulation rather than meds for my issues, but MS is a different beast for sure

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair, I’m not a doctor, but even a doctor I used to have told me once that testosterone level could not be increased by exercise or diet, so I have an inherent distrust of the “trust me because I’m a doctor” paradigm. And it has led me to diet regulation rather than meds for my issues, but MS is a different beast for sure
I completely get the pill aversion. I was averse to infusions before I got them since they were only for the REALLY sick people. But I think watching MS veterans and their progression vs people who get it now and it's no contest.

I try to think about wellness holistically which means all options are on the table, at least for me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely get the pill aversion. I was averse to infusions before I got them since they were only for the REALLY sick people. But I think watching MS veterans and their progression vs people who get it now and it's no contest.

I try to think about wellness holistically which means all options are on the table, at least for me.
Yes same here. I take antibiotics when needed, got my appendix removed this last February when it was inflamed, got all my shots before Covid. I’m all about embracing technology and improving life quality.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet is the #1 cause of death not only in America, but in the world. Even the Japanese, who are considered healthy, tend to contract cancer and sickness from eating the wrong fish, especially with their ocean pollution. None of us should be surprised that mostly fat and very old people are dying. They've been dying always before even 2020. Society has the memory of a goldfish and the care of an aristocrat [none].

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet is the #1 cause of death not only in America, but in the world. Even the Japanese, who are considered healthy, tend to contract cancer and sickness from eating the wrong fish, especially with their ocean pollution. None of us should be surprised that mostly fat and very old people are dying. They've been dying always before even 2020. Society has the memory of a goldfish and the care of an aristocrat [none].
The problem is it’s so hard to eat well. Even foods that are considered healthy can give me issues, like olive oil for example which gives me rosacea flare ups

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is it’s so hard to eat well. Even foods that are considered healthy can give me issues, like olive oil for example which gives me rosacea flare ups
I would not consider olive oil healthy. Remember that olive oil was one of the biggest industries for the italians, who had the power and money to influence telling people that their product was considered "healthy." Not to mention, italians are one of the biggest stroke groups due to their diet.