Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actual status of covid right now? Nurse/Doctor/Medical field insight only please.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is the medical system seeing actual numbers on the ground of covid cases? Locally it seems to be that there are a few more cases but not many.

No quoting the news please.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at one of the largest nursing homes in the area. We had well over 150 cases and close to 50 deaths. The local hospitals have been communicating closely with us because of how quickly it can and did get out of hand last year. So far they say their census is rising and resource usage is increasing BUT the patients are not as sick as before. They ascribe this to both vaccination and demographics. Most Americans are vaccinated in my state and vaccination does provide some protection from serious disease for it's breakthrough cases. Most elderly and health-compromised populations, who have accounted for most deaths, are vaccinated to an even greater degree and they are either not getting sick or have minor illnesses probably due to the vaccine. The demographics are skewing younger and healthier so they are beating it with steroids and oxygen now. Still taking up room from other sick patients just like before but not to the same extent.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always die in nursing homes. Anecdotal. Not to say you are wrong, but people have been dying prior to 2020. People are acting like it's only in the last year that suddenly people are dying. I fear confirmation bias is making most people think that there's more deaths than usual, when in reality there's barely any change to one's normal life. Look around you. Remember all the people you hung out with. Now see the people you hang out with now. Now realize most of them are still alive. Any people who died would have died even without covid. This is all overblown due to how feminine our society has become. When society is peak feminine, it worries about everything. Women seek shelter and safety, so fear is real easy to invoke in feminine people, male or female.

This forum needs to remove the fear being broadcasted. You guys are failing one of the biggest shvttests of our time.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always die in nursing homes. Anecdotal. Not to say you are wrong, but people have been dying prior to 2020. People are acting like it's only in the last year that suddenly people are dying. I fear confirmation bias is making most people think that there's more deaths than usual, when in reality there's barely any change to one's normal life. Look around you. Remember all the people you hung out with. Now see the people you hang out with now. Now realize most of them are still alive. Any people who died would have died even without covid. This is all overblown due to how feminine our society has become. When society is peak feminine, it worries about everything. Women seek shelter and safety, so fear is real easy to invoke in feminine people, male or female.

This forum needs to remove the fear being broadcasted. You guys are failing one of the biggest shvttests of our time.
Most of our 50 deaths died at the local hospitals not at our nursing home. The same happened at all nursing homes in the area tying up space, equipment, and manpower. That's the difference between nursing home deaths in 2019 and nursing home deaths in 2020. Numbers (and they are way over last year, I have to do a demographic count every year) AND location. The deaths and cases happened so quick there were no hospice ,DNR, and DNH orders keeping our residents in house so they went out to the hospital straining resources. Other outcomes, not just those of COVID, are worse because of it leading to perhaps helping add a million excess deaths than last year by recent counts.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post with good questions for the healthcare professionals was deleted. I will keep it to this one…

What happened to all the normal deaths from the yearly flu? It’s a very large number within the realm of death and dying stats.
My original post was deleted due to the Trump stuff. I will keep that to myself.

Flu deaths are pretty high but nowhere near COVID deaths. This year it was lower than other years but not out of it's typical range over the past decade. At their highest it is about 1/10th the amount of COVID deaths despite lockdowns and social distancing, masks, a massive mobilization of healthcare equipment and manpower, an effective monoclonal antibody c0cktail, and Ivermectin. COVID ain't the flu bro.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My original post was deleted due to the Trump stuff. I will keep that to myself.

Flu deaths are pretty high but nowhere near COVID deaths. This year it was lower than other years but not out of it's typical range over the past decade. At their highest it is about 1/10th the amount of COVID deaths despite lockdowns and social distancing, masks, a massive mobilization of healthcare equipment and manpower, an effective monoclonal antibody c0cktail, and Ivermectin. COVID ain't the flu bro.

It was not only lower, flu is practically non existent. Why can no nurse or doctor ever give me a clear answer as to why the flu is gone? It reminds me when women evade questions with half answers. Which proves my point earlier.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they do actually make more money if they say it's a covid case. I have had to argue that this was all about money, but the people who are on the side of the doctors kept telling me that the doctors could do no wrong and there is no reason for hospitals to abuse or treat patients wrong. Then I have to tell them all the instances of hospitals denying work due to little to no insurance, and them somehow mentally they cannot process that I just proved them wrong. Watching all the excuses and goalpost moving is impressive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was not only lower, flu is practically non existent. Why can no nurse or doctor ever give me a clear answer as to why the flu is gone?
I think the "conventional wisdom" answer is that all the masking, social distancing, and lockdowns had a massive effect at stopping the spread of the flu. Which makes sense if you think about it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "conventional wisdom" answer is that all the masking, social distancing, and lockdowns had a massive effect at stopping the spread of the flu. Which makes sense if you think about it.
This doesn't do covid justice, because somehow despite distancing, masking, and lockdowns, they continue to say covid cases were sky high. Which logically doesn't make sense. This is why people who say this then move the goal post saying "certain people are not following the lockdowns or precautions." Which is stupid because now you have two contradicting ideas acting against each other: if the flu is gone cause of the lockdowns and maskings, why does it suddenly matter if people are following it at all? If they aren't following it, then that means lockdowns aren't being followed, which destroys the argument of them keeping flu down.

This is my problem I have been having even attempting to reason with covid supporters. It feels like there is an emotional investment to keep the narrative rather than taking the L that stuff isn't lining up. I'm mostly apalled by the fear I see on this forum.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop making sense. Hahaha. People who don’t observe for themselves are easily manipulated. Then like you point out, the compulsion to justify and push even harder to prevent being wrong is very strong. It’s just too much to bear.
This is why I call the real pandemic the feminine control of our society. Anyone who has interacted with women enough knows that women will fight tooth and nail to not be wrong about something, and will sometime double down on it simply to win out the argument. For men here who claim to be masters of their craft, this fundamental is somehow lost when it comes to dealing with other areas of life. Apparently, the foundation of such thinking isn't there. I had to learn this through my upbringing, as I use to make the mistake of listening to the feminine wiles until I learned that they lie and confuse on purpose.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't do covid justice, because somehow despite distancing, masking, and lockdowns, they continue to say covid cases were sky high. Which logically doesn't make sense.
It does make logical sense, because Covid is more contagious than the flu, it spreads more easily. So if you're taking steps that might mitigate the spread of Covid, obviously those steps are going to be even more effective against the flu.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Huge surge in cases among unvaccinated due to delta variant spreading like wildfire. Also higher than expected breakthrough cases in vaccinated people who can also spread the virus they are finding. However almost all hospitalizations and deaths now are among the unvaccinated.

US now over 120K cases per day as of Friday, a 12x increase from a month ago when there were only about 10K or so...delta variant has hit and hit hard and will continue to spread like wildfire especially in the states with low vaccination rates

At this point, I consider this virus to be what Darwin would call natural selection for higher intelligence levels.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It does make logical sense, because Covid is more contagious than the flu, it spreads more easily. So if you're taking steps that might mitigate the spread of Covid, obviously those steps are going to be even more effective against the flu.
Delta is as contagious as the measles and chicken pox...meaning extremely, extremely contagious...potentially 1000x more contagious than initial COVID virus. If you are unvaccinated it's coming to find you and you better start praying because it's far more deadly as well. And if you want to believe this "I'm young and healthy" nonsense and think you are going to be OK, well...let me know how that works out for you once you had it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This doesn't do covid justice, because somehow despite distancing, masking, and lockdowns, they continue to say covid cases were sky high. Which logically doesn't make sense. This is why people who say this then move the goal post saying "certain people are not following the lockdowns or precautions." Which is stupid because now you have two contradicting ideas acting against each other: if the flu is gone cause of the lockdowns and maskings, why does it suddenly matter if people are following it at all? If they aren't following it, then that means lockdowns aren't being followed, which destroys the argument of them keeping flu down.

This is my problem I have been having even attempting to reason with covid supporters. It feels like there is an emotional investment to keep the narrative rather than taking the L that stuff isn't lining up. I'm mostly apalled by the fear I see on this forum.
I'm appalled that someone could even possibly keep having these idiotic, low IQ thoughts about this. Just stunning how badly people who want to make up their own narrative that goes against the "establishment" will go to promote their garbage, no facts, trash and then try and justify.

Dude GTFO with this bullcrap.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eye roll. I’ve already had the delta. For crying out loud. Hahahaha
Let's see if you are laughing when you start having a bunch of health issues in the next few years. Regardless of how you want to minimize it, your chance of death for any reason is 50% higher for the next 6 months than if you didn't have it.

Your body is fvcked up right now, whether you realize it or not. That is beyond question. Even people who had asymptomatic COVID basically had walking pneumonia without realizing it. That's not something to sneeze at. That's pretty fvcking serious.

The number of people who will die due to health related issues from COVID in the next 5 years will be staggering....in the hundreds of millions.

But of course, people like you who think you are invincible will act like none of this is real. Guess living in a fantasy world of your making helps you not have to deal with reality.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is covid immune to walls? Does it go beyond six feet?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm appalled that someone could even possibly keep having these idiotic, low IQ thoughts about this. Just stunning how badly people who want to make up their own narrative that goes against the "establishment" will go to promote their garbage, no facts, trash and then try and justify.

Dude GTFO with this bullcrap.
I just gave facts, and you washed it away with petty female complain-tier responses. Either come at me with an actual argument or don't at all.

Let's see if you are laughing when you start having a bunch of health issues in the next few years. Regardless of how you want to minimize it, your chance of death for any reason is 50% higher for the next 6 months than if you didn't have it.

Your body is fvcked up right now, whether you realize it or not. That is beyond question. Even people who had asymptomatic COVID basically had walking pneumonia without realizing it. That's not something to sneeze at. That's pretty fvcking serious.

The number of people who will die due to health related issues from COVID in the next 5 years will be staggering....in the hundreds of millions.

But of course, people like you who think you are invincible will act like none of this is real. Guess living in a fantasy world of your making helps you not have to deal with reality.
This is the kind of fear monger, feminine crap I warned against. People like this guy are an example of your average woman who only cares about safety and death, and not about actually living.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I just gave facts, and you washed it away with petty female complain-tier responses. Either come at me with an actual argument or don't at all.

This is the kind of fear monger, feminine crap I warned against. People like this guy are an example of your average woman who only cares about safety and death, and not about actually living.
Lmao...nah bro sorry. I grew up in a house with a mother who was in medical research for 50+ years and published in several well known medical journals, grew up in labs, talked with and know many scientists and have had countless conversations with them about everything under the sun over my lifetime.

I believe in science, not some person posting nonsense backed with conspiracy bullsh!t on a forum. Get some intelligence bro. I feel bad that you believe your own bullsh!t. But I'm far too intelligent to believe it, let alone listen to or entertain it. Be gone. Save your breath and words for the gullible. I'm not having it. Hence this will be my last response to you as you are on ignore.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...nah bro sorry. I grew up in a house with a mother who was in medical research for 50+ years and published in several well known medical journals, grew up in labs, talked with and know many scientists and have had countless conversations with them about everything under the sun over my lifetime.

I believe in science, not some person posting nonsense backed with conspiracy bullsh!t on a forum. Get some intelligence bro. I feel bad that you believe your own bullsh!t. But I'm far too intelligent to believe it, let alone listen to or entertain it. Be gone. Save your breath and words for the gullible. I'm not having it. Hence this will be my last response to you as you are on ignore.
For those of you not this user...

The belief in science is the belief in always pursuing discovery and being ready to throw away previous findings based on updated evidence. As such, BackInTheGame has just contradicted himself in believing in a field where he should be happy to discuss and research updated information. Instead, like many feminine people these days, he decides to uphold science as a religion, which is the anti-thesis of the field entirely. He proves the point of my other thread spectacularly.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understand that the hospital makes more money if they say it’s a COVID19 case. It’s subsidized. Interesting, yes?
Yes, it is interesting but not reported in MSM.

Let's assume this is true, which it is. This is verifiable.

Is a hospital more likely to overstate or understate covid cases/deaths?

Another question. In an administration that wants to increase the size of government, is it more likely to overstate or understate the severity of Covid?

Is it then possible that covid cases/ deaths are vastly overstated?