Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acts of Multipimping

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the mall today, doing some xmas shopping. Hb 7 was hanging around so i opened a convo with her.

The convo didnt last long because i saw this hb9 in the distance and lost my train of thought. Somehow my body managed to decently # close because my brain was focused on this other chick.

Well turns out, i actually got this hb 9's number a year ago, when she wasnt quite a 9. I never called her but had her # in my phone. Well the mall was crowded and hb9 disappered from view. We briefly made eye contact and i think she saw my recoginition, but could be mistaken.

Anyway i am thinking of calling her tomorrow, perhaps she will remember me?.... Either way it doesnt matter wether she rejects me or not, but i am not sure as to how i should open the convo..any suggestions?

Reaction score
"hello julie this is sam...I think we met quite some time ago and I believe that I just saw you at the mall yesterday and I wanted to say hello and oppologize for not calling sooner. How are you doing...getting that shopping all finished yet?"

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that is perfect. Thanks for the words. Ill put my own twist on them.

Reaction score
Oh you need to pay attention to one ho at a time when your spitting game otherwise your game comes out weak and unfocused.

If your mind is so wishy washy that a girl walking by can distract you then you need to tighten your shyt up. It doesn't matter if she was a fairy queen...your focus should be on your target, as a hunters would.

This is important because if your mind is that wishy washy just spitting game, how will it be when it comes time to seduce her...if the tv is on and a fine babe comes on ..are you going to stop and get distracted and kill the mood...

You might practice mediation and concentration exercises to get rid of this bad habit.

When I'm on the floor dancing with a chick I become oblivious to all the other people around me. I've danced with girls whom have asked me if that is my MO to totally focus on everygirl that I meet or dance with...and I of course lie and say "no it's just you, your making me feel this way"

But of course if I drop them off at their table and dance with someone else they will see the same pattern but who cares, women will all buy into a dream.

So sell yours and keep it tight and focused!

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Player. You are right, though, i have to learn to maintain focus a bit better....

But in my defense, the only reason i was distracted was because i recognized the hb9, and i saw that she had changed drastically for the better. Otherwise i would have probably just glanced, noted her current movements and continued with the girl i was with.

Lates

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Space
Thanks for the advice Player. You are right, though, i have to learn to maintain focus a bit better....

But in my defense, the only reason i was distracted was because i recognized the hb9, and i saw that she had changed drastically for the better. Otherwise i would have probably just glanced, noted her current movements and continued with the girl i was with.

Lates
Oh yeah I feel ya.