"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Acts of Kindness

M

member160292

Guest
As we were boarding the plane, I was standing behind a cute asian chick. She was having trouble finding an overhead bin in front of her so I grabbed her rather heavy bag and put it in an empty one behind me. I grab my seat next to a rather young girl and during the flight I was hesitant to start a conversation since I didn't know if she was a minor.

An hour before landing, she asked to use the restroom and I stood to stretch my legs. She says thank you and I said it gives me an excuse to stretch my legs without looking like a weirdo. Then the conversations started - she told me she noticed me offering to help the asian chick and THOUGHT WE WERE A COUPLE. I told her I was flying back from work and found out she was a 20 year old chem major. A few more banter and she asked to connect via LinkedIn. Also, she offered to show me around her campus when I go back for work. I thought that was rather interesting so I went for her number saying we should hang out when she's bored with her parents. She didn't give me a direct response, but responded to my text with a remark from our conversation. We will see.

Missed opportunity: I tried to find that cute asian chick as we were leaving, but could not! Here's what I would have said

The girl I was sitting next to thought we were a couple when I helped you with the bag. I'd hate for the opportunity to slip in getting to know each other.

Opportunities don't always show themselves, you have to put in some effort to have them be revealed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
On flights when there is someone within speaking distance I always like to start a conversation right after boarding to try to determine their situation and whether or not we are going to have a conversation. Male or female.
 
Top