Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acts of Kindness

M

member160292

As we were boarding the plane, I was standing behind a cute asian chick. She was having trouble finding an overhead bin in front of her so I grabbed her rather heavy bag and put it in an empty one behind me. I grab my seat next to a rather young girl and during the flight I was hesitant to start a conversation since I didn't know if she was a minor.

An hour before landing, she asked to use the restroom and I stood to stretch my legs. She says thank you and I said it gives me an excuse to stretch my legs without looking like a weirdo. Then the conversations started - she told me she noticed me offering to help the asian chick and THOUGHT WE WERE A COUPLE. I told her I was flying back from work and found out she was a 20 year old chem major. A few more banter and she asked to connect via LinkedIn. Also, she offered to show me around her campus when I go back for work. I thought that was rather interesting so I went for her number saying we should hang out when she's bored with her parents. She didn't give me a direct response, but responded to my text with a remark from our conversation. We will see.

Missed opportunity: I tried to find that cute asian chick as we were leaving, but could not! Here's what I would have said

The girl I was sitting next to thought we were a couple when I helped you with the bag. I'd hate for the opportunity to slip in getting to know each other.

Opportunities don't always show themselves, you have to put in some effort to have them be revealed.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On flights when there is someone within speaking distance I always like to start a conversation right after boarding to try to determine their situation and whether or not we are going to have a conversation. Male or female.