Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Actor from empire attacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Black privilege means never having to apologize and never having to face any consequences. Blacks, Hispanics and Indians can lie, cheat, steal, and even kill and walk off scot free (OJ Simpson double homicide). Just blame it all on whitey. Slavery and sh1t.

Yeah I think we can put to bed the myth of white privilege.

It's simply another code word for entitlement, because I can't do it on my own. They don't realize that this is a VERY unattractive quality. Such cuckoldry, so sad.
This is why whites always referred to grown black men as boy. Until it became politically incorrect that is. It's because they can't take care of themselves. Without white or asian supervision, they're incompetent and will let everything crumble around them. Go see that trailer for empire of dust I posted.

Blacks are totally dependent on whites for everything. In Africa, black people built absolutely nothing: roads, trains, railroad tracks, electricity, schools, hospitals, nothing. They didn't even have a written language or a wheel. That's why they refuse to leave white societies. They can guilt trip whites and remain dependent forever.

Even black people know that they are the white man's burden. "Black people built nothing!"

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I had heard claims that blacks built and ruled in Egypt and other Middle Eastern places. @EyeBRollin may have some information or awareness on that?
Hahahahaha that's the mantra of the new 'woke' generation. It's comical.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I had heard claims that blacks built and ruled in Egypt and other Middle Eastern places. @EyeBRollin may have some information or awareness on that?
Black Nubian slaves built the pyramids, right? They certainly didn't rule Egypt. Not sure about elsewhere in the ME but it was par for the course I'm sure. There were, of course, black African kingdoms farther south, not sure to what extent they bought and sold each other, but slavery and subjugation has happened to all races, by all races at some point I'm sure.

I think there is way too much polarization and solipsism on these issues and very little empathy from either side. Plus it's usually the whiners (white and black) that get attention from the media. When I lived in NYC most black people I knew were too busy trying to earn a living to be consumed with things like "privilege" and reparations. What the great silent majority of black, white, brown and yellow know is what the whiny woke, the racially butt-hurt, and the college students who haven't lived life don't get: The world doesn't owe you shyt. That goes for everybody.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this thread turned into a klan rally.

When I lived in NYC most black people I knew were too busy trying to earn a living to be consumed with things like "privilege" and reparations. What the great silent majority of black, white, brown and yellow know is what the whiny woke, the racially butt-hurt, and the college students who haven't lived life don't get: The world doesn't owe you shyt. That goes for everybody.
That’s a half truth. Black people just want to be able to earn a living and be left alone. But there are some white people are obsessed with black folks, which makes that impossible.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Black Nubian slaves built the pyramids, right? They certainly didn't rule Egypt. Not sure about elsewhere in the ME but it was par for the course I'm sure. There were, of course, black African kingdoms farther south, not sure to what extent they bought and sold each other, but slavery and subjugation has happened to all races, by all races at some point I'm sure.

I think there is way too much polarization and solipsism on these issues and very little empathy from either side. Plus it's usually the whiners (white and black) that get attention from the media. When I lived in NYC most black people I knew were too busy trying to earn a living to be consumed with things like "privilege" and reparations. What the great silent majority of black, white, brown and yellow know is what the whiny woke, the racially butt-hurt, and the college students who haven't lived life don't get: The world doesn't owe you shyt. That goes for everybody.
Dey wuz Kaaaangs! The kangs of d1ck washing:

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
More examples of "white privilege!" Wakandan gentleman sucker punches white female attorney.

No wait: upon further review, da white woman done rammed her head against dat po' Wakandan's fist! Whitey be killin' black folks!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this thread turned into a klan rally.
Typical shame. Usually used when you are out of retorts and/or just lazy.

That’s a half truth. Black people just want to be able to earn a living and be left alone. But there are some white people are obsessed with black folks, which makes that impossible.
Ha, yeah right. Is that why you are on here clamoring for reparations? I thought you just wanted to be left alone.

What a joke.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the existence of a White nation oppress others?
Roughly 30% of the population in the US has a partial indigenous / European / African admixture, due to forced relocation and rape from white colonizers. What do you plan on doing with all the blacks, native Americans, and Latinos (all of whom have NA and/or African DNA) to create your white nation?

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Roughly 30% of the population in the US has a partial indigenous / European / African admixture, due to forced relocation and rape from white colonizers. What do you plan on doing with all the blacks, native Americans, and Latinos (all of whom have NA and/or African DNA) to create your white nation?
And yet many millions of white europeans have mongol DNA due to conquest and rape. Millions of Spaniards have middle eastern DNA because of 700 years of muslim conquest. No one cries for the rape victims of Eastern and Southern Europe. Russian and Spanish reparations!

And you are ignorant enough to call white people racist when black and brown people will do everything in their power to abandon their own countries to live with so-called racist whites? Racist whites are so much kinder and generous and patient with black and brown people who are foreigners than black and brown people are to their own people. And yet black and brown people repay this endless generosity with infinite hatred, name calling, raping, beheading, acid attacks, machete attacks, van attacks, truck attacks, car attacks, bombing attacks against innocent children.

While blacks and browns are beheading, stoning, enslaving, torturing, acid attacking and genociding their own people in the jungles of rwanda and elsewhere in africa, whites are giving black and brown people the very best health care for free, free food, free housing, free education, free clothing, free living stipends (higher benefits with more children), and even encouraging their own women to interbreed with men of other races.

Even Coretta Scott King abandoned her black neighborhood and moved to a white neighborhood because the 'hood was too dangerous, even for the first lady of the civil right movement!

Meanwhile, black and brown people kill each other with reckless abandon. Black Haitians slaughtered mixed race mulattos, so mixed race people are not safe in black nations. Native Americans aren't safe among other Native Americans since they all hated one another and slaughtered each other endlessly in useless wars. Blacks slaughter other blacks in the US in stupid gang wars over meaningless colors.

The fact of the matter is, blacks, indians and mixed race mulattos cannot ever govern themselves or even co-exist. Everything descends into violence and choas immediately without white or east asian supervision.

The only possible way for black and brown and mixed race people to live in safe, orderly separate societies is under the colonial rule and supervision of whites and east asians. They will live separately and receive the tutelage and supervision of these more advanced societies.

Otherwise, black and brown people will descend into the abyss of slavery, violence, gang warfare, disease, poverty, wacky superstition and endless misery, which has been their normal state of affairs throughout the entirety of their existence.

Last edited:

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Even when you give blacks all the money in the world, you can't change their temperament or their nature. Here is the richest woman in women's pro sports, Serena Williams. She has all of the money in the world and yet she has repeatedly threatened and attacked tennis officials who are merely doing their job and enforcing the sport's rules of conduct and sportsmanship.

"She" threatens to kill the line judge in 2009:

Then she goes into a violent tirade against the head official:

"She" reduces her opponent to tears even though Osaka won the championship:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Large numbers of whites were lynched as well. More whites than blacks were lynched in many US states. The lynch mobs went after CRIMINALS regardless of color. Cattle thieves, murderers and rapists were strung up and hung from a noose.

https://www.naacp.org/history-of-lynchings/
Justice delivered via lynch mob, versus through a court system, is indeed representative of primitive people throughout history. There will always be primitive minds who cling to such ideas of the past.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And silence.

This same pattern constantly repeats, but around different topics. A leftist makes a disparaging incorrect statement around Whites or Conservatives, then gets proven wrong with facts, disappears, only to resurface to repeat the same incorrect disparaging statements again.

In this particular case, White Nationalists are hatefully categorized as KKK. I demonstrate that the KKK is oppressive, BUT nobody can tell me what is oppressive about Whites having a Nation for themselves.

Does not matter, they do not care about facts, just feelings and defamation.

Tell me, what is more oppressive....

The existence of a White nation?
Or Whites being purposefully denied one?
I feel oppressed by a web site that lets hate speech and white supremacist propaganda run amock. That sh!t is a plague on any public forum. Any place with their act together has cleansed themselves of this disease, and now those parasites are here, on a site about how to get girls, because they have been banished everywhere else.

The moderators of this site, as well as the ownership, fail to understand that when they let filth remain, they are endorsing that filth. I'm guessing a lot of them have jobs and real world lives that would frown upon such a thing, to say the least. I'm not seeing any real names posted with all this hate speech, for that very reason. The garbage you post would get people fired from their jobs if anyone's real name ever got connected to it. But your little race war is more important than other people's lives, right? Some of those people are probably even white!

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I feel oppressed by a web site that lets hate speech and white supremacist propaganda run amock. That sh!t is a plague on any public forum. Any place with their act together has cleansed themselves of this disease, and now those parasites are here, on a site about how to get girls, because they have been banished everywhere else.

The moderators of this site, as well as the ownership, fail to understand that when they let filth remain, they are endorsing that filth. I'm guessing a lot of them have jobs and real world lives that would frown upon such a thing, to say the least. I'm not seeing any real names posted with all this hate speech, for that very reason. The garbage you post would get people fired from their jobs if anyone's real name ever got connected to it. But your little race war is more important than other people's lives, right? Some of those people are probably even white!
I suppose your real name is "bible belt." Yeah, right.

Notice mr or mrs "belt" posts no facts, but only says his or her feelings are hurt, then calls anyone with facts a bunch of names.

Each time they are asked a question, they refuse to answer. Every opportunity they are given to talk about reality, they duck and cower and call for censorship.

The communists are destined to fail due to their own cowardice and ignorance.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Notice the strategy: the communists, liberals, feminists and satanists love everything that is negative, destructive and evil.

Therefore, the TRUTH must be suppressed, censored, or ignored because the truth is positive, constructive and good. Like any devil, communists and feminists shriek in terror at the truth, since truth is good. Therefore, truth tellers must be suppressed, censored, destroyed, taunted, humiliated and driven to the far corners of the earth in order to insure the devil's reign on earth.

Communists and feminists love, praise, worship and elevate liars and deceiving devils like Jusse Smollet.

The hypocrites demand accountability yet shirk from it themselves. "Tell me your name!" "I told you my name it is mr or mrs bible belt!"

The convenient thing about being a communist or a liberal is they have no shame, no morals, no accountability, no values, no facts, so they can get away with any murder, lies, slander or defamation and feel not the slightest guilt about it.

This is devilish behavior manifest in pure form: 100% corruption and hypocrisy. Ultimately, they will destroy themselves and eat one another and descend into the fiery abyss as always. They are only paving the way for their own destruction.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the strategy: the communists, liberals, feminists and satanists love everything that is negative, destructive and evil.

Therefore, the TRUTH must be suppressed, censored, or ignored because the truth is positive, constructive and good. Like any devil, communists and feminists shriek in terror at the truth, since truth is good. Therefore, truth tellers must be suppressed, censored, destroyed, taunted, humiliated and driven to the far corners of the earth in order to insure the devil's reign on earth.

Communists and feminists love, praise, worship and elevate liars and deceiving devils like Jusse Smollet.

The hypocrites demand accountability yet shirk from it themselves. "Tell me your name!" "I told you my name it is mr or mrs bible belt!"

The convenient thing about being a communist or a liberal is they have no shame, no morals, no accountability, no values, no facts, so they can get away with any murder, lies, slander or defamation and feel not the slightest guilt about it.

This is devilish behavior manifest in pure form: 100% corruption and hypocrisy. Ultimately, they will destroy themselves and eat one another and descend into the fiery abyss as always. They are only paving the way for their own destruction.
Quote me anything Jesus said that supports your racist hate mongering. You can't. If you are trying to claim the Bible is on your side, then it is you who are the imposter.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Quote me anything Jesus said that supports your racist hate mongering. You can't. If you are trying to claim the Bible is on your side, then it is you who are the imposter.
You claim to be a "christian" yet your avatar is of five naked women lying in a bed. And the fifth on the far right is small enough to be a child. The idiocy and hypocrisy continue unabated. A lecher, promoter of lesbianism and pedophilia, and hypocrite hiding behind a fake screen name demands religious and moral accountability. What a joke!

You are drowning in a sea of bullsh1t and filth yet claim to be a spokesman or woman of God. Truly devilish indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.