big_jeffry
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2004
- Messages
- 63
- Reaction score
- 0
hey fellow dj's. could you please give me some tips on acting disinterested toward hb's or just average girls?
thx
thx
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
^^^^^LMFAO..... i gotta try that sometimeHere's all you will ever need to know about acting "disinterested" :
how do you know if theyll actually do that though rather than just ignore you back and never talk to you?Originally posted by AnkleBreaker
Yea ignoring them once you know them awhile bugs the hell out of her i played sum ganja games with this girl one day i just didnt talk to her. Went on for 2 days then she finally gave in and came and grabbed me and asked why i wasnt talking to her lol.
I was like i dont know been busy blah blah but she got on my nerves so i just cut her off permently.
ITs like that whole im the King and ther my servents and peasents
they piss me off i banish them from my kingdom mwhahahha!!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
so would something like eye contact + smile suffice? im kinda confused on how to let a girl know im still interested when im making her do all the approaching (she IMed me the other night after like, a 5 day hiatus of talking even though i see her everyday)Originally posted by penkitten
bah! cause we dont like to be rejected or ignored.. we love attention and we yearn for it ...
if you give us attention and then suddenly take it away.. we will pine for you..
we will rack our brains until we are just sick about it wondering why the heck you suddenly stopped...
to keep us interested.. you dont cut all contact.
you do something to show us you are still kinda interested.
this will keep us interested in you and keep us on pins and needles trying to figure out what your deal is .
i am currently doing this now... sheesh im such a chick!
no that kinda makes sense, i see how like, you made an excuse to stop talking to her. you ended it before she did. i understand that aspect of it now i guessOriginally posted by Patrick124
Its not a thing of disinterest. Its a thing of not-needing.
2 nights ago on the phone, I asked this girl to homecoming[she goes to a diff school..long story]. Then she ahd to go caus her rents were yellin.
30 minutes later she called back. I staye don for 5 minutes and then said "Aight well i gotta go do my homework, I'll talk to u later"
"..whats wrong?" she sounded like she was gonna cry lol. Once i knew she was attracted to me, i played it like I no longer needed her.
that was a pointless story...sorry.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.