Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acquisition of New Members and Evolving Ideas

RickTheToad

Reaction score
New people, new challenges, new information, new solutions.

This is not a sequence, this is a cycle; I suspect, many of the older members here have saw others come and go, yet their contributions live on for others to benefit from.

As the Black Pill has so flown in our faces, for those exposed to the idea, all men are not equal and neither are their problems, but neither is the will to find solutions... Truthfully, it is the minority of contributions that the majority of us benefit from.

Point blank, this community is too in your face and confrontational, when it comes to new members laying their problems at our feet. I'm not saying I am not a part of this either, but without the Person reading, having the actual life experience to make connections through, everything here might as well be nonsense... Us just football piling onto each others sentiments with likes, I know you all might think it's a good look, but it doesn't breed an environment of challenging ideas, it breeds an environment of... Kinda like an old boys club and some might disagree and that's OK.

What we need here, is a section where we're not able to like each others posts, nor are we able to post gigantic swathing posts; we have a place to do that, or places... We need a place where we can develop a Culture.

Alpha Male Strategies calls it a purpose... Like we put such an emphasis on not being available, yet all we talk about is game and anything else is on a volunteer basis... Our purposes should be in each other's faces a lot more than our theory on game.

However, with the involvement of personal details and information, even on a surface level, it creates issues.

What we really need, is almost like a terrarium, removed from all the ideas of game, a place where your purpose is talked about more than your game, or maybe the hurdles between you and your purpose.

There should always be a beta here, a black pill, purple pill, maybe not tainting the ideas of game, but even just being exposed to a new purpose or... Time filler, I dare say, for some.

The game threads have gotten too preachy, we have members here who have a lot to say, yet the same things are being said, then new members come and say the same things, we respond in kind, like the post, maybe respond, then move on.

Your purpose, is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important than your knowledge of game; without it, the knowledge of game has no base, like you get hit up with red pill truths, no purpose, black pill is an easy way out, self development is not easy.

Purpose should be instilled in new members long before any ideas of game.

I think we need a section solely dedicated to Purpose/Self Development, where we all maintain diaries that newer members will be exposed to, and where newer members are implored to begin their own purpose, or record that purpose. No likes, easily digestible posts that aren't rants or long winded, almost like more of a record/capturing than a subforum. Restrict new members access for maybe 10 posts to this subforum alone so they are encouraged to record their own and comment/be exposed to the purposes of others.

If they have no purpose, game theory is just that, a theory, when we all know this sheet is facts, but it's really a subjective thing based on your availability.

Also, I need a So Suave watermark for the Memes so people know where the ideas associated with the memes came from, once I begin to post them on other forums... Got a few decent ones so far but most are trash, need more work.
I think the bigger issue is with so many dudes going through life nowadays not knowing how to get out of a paper bag. AMS is right about being on one's purpose. However, this is not new material. This had been ingrained into dudes since the hunting and gathering days. Technology and an overall easy living life is partly to blame for this new world we live in where dudes are just lost. Females, in general, are not lost it seems. They go to school, get the career, have a family, possibly divorce and reboot. By the end of the line they are Bat s hit crazy, but they were on their "purpose" in life.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the bigger issue is with so many dudes going through life nowadays not knowing how to get out of a paper bag. AMS is right about being on one's purpose. However, this is not new material. This had been ingrained into dudes since the hunting and gathering days. Technology and an overall easy living life is partly to blame for this new world we live in where dudes are just lost. Females, in general, are not lost it seems. They go to school, get the career, have a family, possibly divorce and reboot. By the end of the line they are Bat s hit crazy, but they were on their "purpose" in life.
Purpose before game

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably one of the last mens dating forums left on the internet, a Lot have been taken down or are just inactive.

I came Here after the roosh forums changed and I haven't looked back since, very few if any trolls here and the mods do a good job as well.
This is probably the closest to what the Roosh forums were like in the past.