Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acquaintance's girlfriend banned me from their wedding

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

So I have this acquaintance of mine that I've known for around 7 years. He's in in my college's group of friends; this is a group of friends that we see each other every 1-2-3 months since we left college.

The thing is that he just told me that her future wife doesn't like me. The funny thing is that I DONT KNOW HER AT ALL, and she doesn't know me either. I've seen this girl maybe 7 times in 4 years, and I just said hello to her and a few words, nothing else, so I have no clue why she hates me so much that she doesn't want me in their wedding. Wtf?

My acquaintace said to me that he wanted to be totally honest with me, and confessed that her girlfriend doesnt like me at all and he doesnt know why (bull****), so he would like me to be in his bachelor's party but he cant invite me to his wedding.

See this, he's not my super friend but I find this disrespectful, childlish, and doesn't make any sense to me.

I dont know if I should go to his bacherlor's party or if I shouldn't. On the right hand it will be a fun day, but on the other hand I dont feel like going, I don't understand my acquaintance's behaviour (it seems he has no balls, or doesn't care too much about me), I dont understand his girlfriend's behaviour (everybody says that she is the one who wears the pants in their relationship), and I find it pretty rude, considering all my other friends are invited to their wedding.

I have no clue why a girl I barely know hates me so much that she doesn't want me in her wedding, and why my acquaintance is such a wuss.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my thought - ASK him why she hates you and take it from there

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put up with this kinda crap all the time

I take it as a compliment

It's born out of jealousy. You are probably seen as the bad influence

Be proud of it

It's better than being Mr. Boring or Mr. Invisible

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are invited to the funny part but are forbidden to attend the boring one and thats a problem?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Order strippers and a donkey party and take some well detailed videos and pics of the madness and give it to her via vhs tape for olds skools sake.

then write in bold sharpy on tape
"for not inviting me to ur weeding (; WH0RE!"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I try to get out of going to stupid ass weddings all the time. I’d be honored to not be invited to one!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are just jealous of their lover's friends and do their bets to try and separate them.
I'm not sure if this is the case with you, or if you are exhibiting some sort of behavior that is putting her off of you (like maybe trying to push the red pill on her fiance, or being a horndog, or whatever).

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well, drop him.

If I was him I’d drip her.

I had an uncle and he did not envite me to his wedding. I ended up fcking his wife. Uncle died.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel like going to the bachelor party? Then go on ahead. If you believe it's truly going to be the last time for a while you get to be around this guy then you may want to make the most of it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your buddy..."So now she's telling you who your friends can be and who may attend your wedding. Do you think this is going to get any less restrictive in 5 or 10 years?

Now granted I understand if it is a small wedding and the guest list is capped. My opinion is than those should be family only affairs...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably hates you because she knows that you know the truth: that she's controlling him into marriage with her. If I were you I'd go to the bachelor party and red pill his ass just before he gets drunk. Spare him years of misery with a biznatch who is going to cheat on him from day one.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably cause she would have sex with you, if the opportunity emerge.

Like post above, she's a controlling one, so she wants to control her BF and that includes his friends. She will remove every friends of the guy that doesn't fit in her frame or she can't control.

I've known guys who are completely overframed by their wives/girlfriend...

Heck, the girls even call to cancel plans that the guy agreed on with me.

So go to the bachelor and have fun.. You do this for the dude and speak your mind

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

So I have this acquaintance of mine that I've known for around 7 years. He's in in my college's group of friends; this is a group of friends that we see each other every 1-2-3 months since we left college.

The thing is that he just told me that her future wife doesn't like me. The funny thing is that I DONT KNOW HER AT ALL, and she doesn't know me either. I've seen this girl maybe 7 times in 4 years, and I just said hello to her and a few words, nothing else, so I have no clue why she hates me so much that she doesn't want me in their wedding. Wtf?

My acquaintace said to me that he wanted to be totally honest with me, and confessed that her girlfriend doesnt like me at all and he doesnt know why (bull****), so he would like me to be in his bachelor's party but he cant invite me to his wedding.

See this, he's not my super friend but I find this disrespectful, childlish, and doesn't make any sense to me.

I dont know if I should go to his bacherlor's party or if I shouldn't. On the right hand it will be a fun day, but on the other hand I dont feel like going, I don't understand my acquaintance's behaviour (it seems he has no balls, or doesn't care too much about me), I dont understand his girlfriend's behaviour (everybody says that she is the one who wears the pants in their relationship), and I find it pretty rude, considering all my other friends are invited to their wedding.

I have no clue why a girl I barely know hates me so much that she doesn't want me in her wedding, and why my acquaintance is such a wuss.

Thoughts?
How is this not obvious?

Go to the bachelor party and skip the wedding. The former will probably be more fun even without his b!tch wife being there. Get a gift for him and only for him, and never be polite to his wife ever again.

Don't take it out on him or blame him, but do let him know that if he wants you to go to the wedding you'll still go (but you're not looking to cause a scene by showing up unwelcome)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember at one stage of life, my hit ratio was the highest at weddings; maybe it enhances women's deep desire to secure a man. I actually enjoyed them (although I almost always figured out a way to avoid the church part :cool:, something that is very important with the Catholics, but not a problem at all with the 10-minute Baptists.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another explanation is that it could be a convenient excuse to cut down the guest list - and at today's Marriage Industrial Complex pricing, who could blame them?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember at one stage of life, my hit ratio was the highest at weddings; maybe it enhances women's deep desire to secure a man. I actually enjoyed them (although I almost always figured out a way to avoid the church part :cool:, something that is very important with the Catholics, but not a problem at all with the 10-minute Baptists.)
Single people at weddings tend to really get the feels about being single and lonely.