Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accountability. Lost 6 pack. Time to get it back.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More of a public declaration than anything.

I'm 37.

Disciplined myself with clean eating and intense consistent work outs. Earned the six pack, which has been pretty elusive as I've gotten a little older. No excuses, just that its more challenging now.

I've been getting laid like crazy the last five months or so. Got really complacent over the last few weeks. As if living for pleasure through food and sex was my purpose. That's not living! Poor eating habits, skipping workouts. Sleeping in to the point where I couldn't get workouts and all of my work in.

So here's how I am going to get back on track. I had a six pack as of three weeks ago. But, lost it through the laziness described above. I had it six weeks ago.

I have a buddies wedding I'm going to on 9/12. Will be a lot of attractive, younger eligible women there. I have exactly 14 days to get it back.

Heres the program.
1. Work out abs everyday.
2. Run either 2.5 miles or run sprints on/off daily.
3. 100 grams powder protein daily (50g AM/50gPM)
4. Alternate calisthenics daily (400 Pushups OR 300 Pullups OR 100 military press daily)
5. Eat clean- no fast food, no deserts
6. No jerking off (Makes me lazy and skips workouts)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya about the laziness I'm mid-40s you are plenty young. I WANT to be lazy today, but after I post this post I will be enduring a 2+ (more like 3) hour workout. I'm currently only working out on my days off cause I've been working 11 hours a day all week (really only time for eating and winding down, reading, and sleeping when I get home), so my workout starting in a few minutes will not be bad at all cause my body is fresh n' healed since I haven't worked out since last Sunday. In previous months, I've been going AT least 3 workout days a week but my schedule has changed. While on vacation first two weeks of August I worked out at least 3 days a week. I procrastinate also cause I know that once I start this workout that I am not stopping for almost 3 straight hours so that's a big chunk of time to not answer texts/calls or really be available for any outside interference. It's hard to stay disciplined when your workouts take up a big chunk of your day. Plus, I'm concerned about having enough energy to bang tonight should a b!tch get back with me (you never know if she'll just spur-of-the-moment say she's game for tonight unless I already know we're game for tonight, but even then I'm a little concerned about being drained from the massive workout which never varies or gets cut short, I may even take a nap afterwards before going out around 6 or 7 PM).

So of late I've used THIS video to plan my ab workout. My abs are sore for days afterwards. He says to do Every day but I ain't doin that cause I gotta work long hours. So once or twice a week and I'm seeing results, but it's making me heavier as I can't get below 178 lbs at 6'2" now whereas earlier just a mere 2 months ago I could get down to 175 lbs but never lower unless I were to starve myself which I ain't gonna do and I always eat to fulfillment and dessert whatever I want, but it's usually healthy like making 6 smoothies a week (disgusting green drink made good by apple cider liberally poured in, but chockfull of vitamins and filling).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going for 2 days in a row in T-10s. It's a b!tch, but also on Mondays I go through new playlists of suggested music to add new songs. The workout decides yea or nay. If I'm not feeling it (90% of the time) it gets trashcanned.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abs taking form after weeks of the workout in the vid above, I've never had any issue doing setups, can do 100 in one set and still not be tired don't know why, My weight is hovering at 178 (6'2"). I'm sure my long hair is adding 2 lbs. Can't get a haircut due to masks which I refuse to wear. My goal is 170 lbs just to See if I can make welterweight. I take hot baths for a couple hours which shaves 2-3 lbs (sweating) each time - you have to be careful about low bloodpressure though/dizziness. Here I go...working out in 3,2,1

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do planks every day working your way up to 4 minutes. Your abs will come back pretty quickly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting laid like crazy the last five months or so.

Poor eating habits, skipping workouts. Sleeping in to the point where I couldn't get workouts and all of my work in.

This is going to sound like a joke but if you haven't discovered the right angle of a missionary position, there's one angle where it can really work your core during sex. Not everyone can pump in this position for a long time due to your stomach getting tight. LOL
I just discovered this a couple years ago.

I think just having better eating habits and consistent workouts can help a lot. Sleeping is good but too much makes you unproductive like you mentioned.

If you are having that much sex, skip jerking off totally. I've only fapped 3 times this year so far. I've been fortunate to just store and use that energy on a girl, therefore even burning more calories(most of the time I have sex, I try to extend it to 2-3 hour chunks, great for stamina building and calorie burning).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More of a public declaration than anything.

I'm 37.

Disciplined myself with clean eating and intense consistent work outs. Earned the six pack, which has been pretty elusive as I've gotten a little older. No excuses, just that its more challenging now.

I've been getting laid like crazy the last five months or so. Got really complacent over the last few weeks. As if living for pleasure through food and sex was my purpose. That's not living! Poor eating habits, skipping workouts. Sleeping in to the point where I couldn't get workouts and all of my work in.

So here's how I am going to get back on track. I had a six pack as of three weeks ago. But, lost it through the laziness described above. I had it six weeks ago.

I have a buddies wedding I'm going to on 9/12. Will be a lot of attractive, younger eligible women there. I have exactly 14 days to get it back.

Heres the program.
1. Work out abs everyday.
2. Run either 2.5 miles or run sprints on/off daily.
3. 100 grams powder protein daily (50g AM/50gPM)
4. Alternate calisthenics daily (400 Pushups OR 300 Pullups OR 100 military press daily)
5. Eat clean- no fast food, no deserts
One of my mates is a solid natural. Good looking, blonde, blue eyes, and the babes get rapey at him. I saw him randomly the previous summer. Dude had a keg. It was funny but he had been swimming in a sea of *****. Motivation is hard to find when. Its again why purpose is too important.

Just stay on the grind. Its not easier with age. Maintain. Go ham. Hold onto ir by 40 as best you can. Guys fall off around then more often. I will be a outlier. There's no bail out there. Good luck bud.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Got it back.

Went on a work trip for three weeks and just focused on clean eating and working out 6 days a week.

When I got back, one of my plates said damn you leaned out..

Maybe not great to want that validation but it does make the effort worthwhile..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women could care less about your 6 pack. They don't even know you have it until you are naked unless you are at the beach.

Honestly I used to be so muscular that when I wore my Nike Drifit shirts my abs looked like thick slabs of ribs you could see through the shirt...that never helped get me laid. None of the women I banged ever saw me in those shirts or saw my abs until we were naked.

This sh!t is irrelevant to anyone but yourself.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are bigger in size, it's almost impossible to have abs because your big body will require 4 to 5 meals a day. Try loosing fat on stomach area and some packs will be there.