"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"accidently" got a call... hmmm

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
So this girl I haven't seen or talked to in a few months 'accidently' calls up my cell. I'm not there to pick it up when it rings but a few minutes later, I call the number back and say, "Did someone just call over here?"

She's like, "Oh, hey it's *her name*, don't you remember me?"

I was playing it off and said, "Uh, not really."

She says, "You probably forgot about me, huh? I still have your name in my phone. My phone was in someone's pocket and they must have hit something and dialed up your number."

Then she adds, "Haven't seen you in a while. Got anything planned for the weekend? Maybe we can go clubbing?"

Since I really do have nothing planned, I was like, "Sure, sounds good."

"Friday night sound good? Since you got my number now, give me a call, ok?"

I told her sure and hung up. I guess I should call her, huh?
:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
She's presenting herself to you on a silver platter - I don't know what she looks like, but if your only other option for the night would be to drink beer and play Halo then I would definitely take advantage of this opportunity...:D
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
she's convering her tracks. hehe

i wish id have someone like that call me up.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Racer... up until they put you in the coffin, close it and bury you 6 feet below, remeber one single thing...

There is totaly absolutly NO such thing as "accidently" or "by incident" or "luck" (or unluck for that matter either).

Fate doesn't exist. What we call fate is just our past deeds coming back to us, good or bad ones. So next time something unexpected, good or bad, happens to you... ask yourself "what did i do to get this?"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top