Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accidental wingman

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to wing someone who is a recent acquaintance. He’s a friendly guy. I have a GF, so it’s strictly about him and one of my long time buddies. I haven’t successfully winged in over a decade. They’re average looking & I facemog both of them. Other than encourage them to go talk to girls, what techniques could I use?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of being a wingman is basically a support buddy to not let you look like a lame guy out alone at a bar. I can run solo cause I dont care, but for most guys, it's a good way to "validate" yourself socially. A guy who is alone must be a creeper is what a lot of girls and guys are likely thinking.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an old pro at this.
Around women, defer to your friend.
Laugh at his stupid jokes and basically appear as if you’re sucking up to him.

When there’s time away from women, let him know how things seem to be playing out and also build his confidence about the situation (if you’re able).

I’ve found that even if they have no game, appear to have low self-esteem or just plain socially awkward… our actions (the pretend behavior) will by contrast make them look more appealing.

I’ve had pretty good success with the above, but they have to *want* to pick up a gal.
I’ve had some friends still licking their wounds from a break up or separation and being their wingman was useless.

Last edited:

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I’m going to wing someone who is a recent acquaintance. He’s a friendly guy. I have a GF, so it’s strictly about him and one of my long time buddies. I haven’t successfully winged in over a decade. They’re average looking & I facemog both of them. Other than encourage them to go talk to girls, what techniques could I use?
How did it go?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday was a bust. Very few people showed up at the venue. Well…that’s Monday for ya.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got my incel buddy to go into the Big Bad City., Lots of SMV 5 girls. They shot down every guy who hit on them. I got no play. Nor did my buddy. eventually, I wound up with a chick named 'Jade' from, Philly. We fondled each other, and exchanged #s, nothing more. My 'Cel; friend Vanished. my Zoomer ex- then called and wanted the D, but I was too drunk to drive the 30 miles (she has no car). What was astonishing was the indifference the women had towards the men that mack'd on them. I haven't been gaming since '19. but it seems women are even more indifferent to men now. Jade was a toughie, and she made me work. Fortunetly, when I got home, I called the GF and told her I loved her. Kudos to the Bros who are fighting the good fight.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls do not go to the club to get laid so much anymore since there exists tinder now.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls do not go to the club to get laid so much anymore since there exists tinder now.
Women still go out to get laid. They have more options, but they are all there looking for the one hope of a guy to sweep them off their feet. They wouldn't dress up and go out in droves during the weekend otherwise. They go out cause we boys go out. Attention is validation, but sex is the ultimate validation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women still go out to get laid. They have more options, but they are all there looking for the one hope of a guy to sweep them off their feet. They wouldn't dress up and go out in droves during the weekend otherwise. They go out cause we boys go out. Attention is validation, but sex is the ultimate validation.

I agree that women go out to get laid, but bars and nightclubs have been replaced by Tinder/Hinge/Bumble to some extent.

You can think of what Tinder/Hinge/Bumble have done to nightlife in the same way as what Amazon has done to the malls and much of physical retail store visits.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree that women go out to get laid, but bars and nightclubs have been replaced by Tinder/Hinge/Bumble to some extent.

You can think of what Tinder/Hinge/Bumble have done to nightlife in the same way as what Amazon has done to the malls and much of physical retail store visits.
Which sucks cause just like buying from online vs a physical location, I like seeing how stuff is up close and personal. Having them actually in my hand. Instead, bumble and such lead to lots of catfishing.

x-rated

Reaction score
I’m an old pro at this.
Around women, defer to your friend.
Laugh at his stupid jokes and basically appear as if you’re sucking up to him.

When there’s time away from women, let him know how things seem to be playing out and also build his confidence about the situation (if you’re able).

I’ve found that even if they have no game, appear to have low self-esteem or just plain socially awkward… our actions (the pretend behavior) will by contrast make them look more appealing.

I’ve had pretty good success with the above, but they have to *want* to pick up a gal.
I’ve had some friends still licking their wounds from a break up or separation and being their wingman was useless.
How long have you been in the game ?