She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
"You know what? You have very good taste!"Originally posted by wildchild
What is the best thing to do if a girl says somthing like " you are really nice looking" what is the best way to accept it?..catchya
Whenever someone gives me a really sincere compliment, my usual answer is as follows:Originally posted by wildchild
What is the best thing to do if a girl says somthing like " you are really nice looking" what is the best way to accept it?..catchya
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Unique, fun, class.Originally posted by Soma
Tell her she's a liar and bite her on the arm. Hard.
haha that would count as a compliment towards a fat ugly girl.Originally posted by Kaine
hahaha love it, thats too much ammo for a smooth criminal
Her: " you are really nice looking"
Looking in her eyes with a sly grin:
6. Hey, glad we have something in common
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Haha, I've been using that line for ages too. A$$holes think alikeME: That's what I keep trying to tell everybody.
thats goodOriginally posted by Interpol
Her: Hey, you're really cute!
You: Come on, you think I haven't heard that one before?
Nice!Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
HER: Wow, you're attractive, smart AND funny!
ME: That's what I keep trying to tell everybody.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
"Thank you" is normal.Originally posted by wildchild
What is the best thing to do if a girl says somthing like " you are really nice looking" what is the best way to accept it?..catchya
hehe, I like that one. Delivered with a dead serious face saying "it really means a lot to me to have somebody not just look at my inner beauty" I can see that one being the dog's b*llocks. ,)Originally posted by ScrewIt
me: finally! someone that doesnt look at my inner beauty!