Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accept that I have limited appeal?

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I don't care what you look like. If your game is tight you can get dimes. This is the mentality you have to have. I know you be seeing these ugly dudes at the mall with a fine girl. That dude had game...
First of all this is coming from a guy who calls himself a "pretty boy." Second, likely he met her through a social circle/at work/she chose him because he knew someone she knew etc. . (The way most people meet each other.)

That's how you see ugly/average/not hot guys with dimes. That or he has a sh1tload of money.

Don Alfredo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am similar in terms of looks I think. I do not suffer from albinism, but I am very pale, balding (gone for the Neil Strauss look and shaved my head), thin as a rake, have terrible trouble growing stubble (I don't any more - I am clean shaven always), wear glasses (designer), wear cologne and have terrible terrible teeth. However, I dress well, smile to everyone, am approachable and personable with a degree of independence, briskness and a stand-up-for-myself kind of attitude. I am short but tall. I wear heels, but i am 5"8. I am also pretty clever and have 2 degrees. I have had a mentality shift recently though, in that I've been on a few dates recently and now know what I am looking for, which is essentially what you are looking for. But my dream girl might be a friend of a friend, a colleague - who knows! You never know, so be prepared. Met a girl a few months ago who knocked my socks off - am seeing her next weekend, so all the stops will be out. I am making sure I'm going to this event with a few female pivots and good guy mates. I have honestly stopped caring about my looks because, hey, insecurity sucks and is very unsexy. I don't *think alpha* or anything, I just smile and have a good time making jokes and think of attractiveness in females as something fun and not something intimidating. I know I'll find someone amazing, but am not settling for just anyone. Even if it takes a bit longer. I am a fit, healthy guy but I have my big problems, but right now, I don't really care. I see dating as fun and something to be enjoyed. I see it as a game. You should do the same, but you must get to this space yourself.