Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abundance over 45

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Interested in knowing how you’re rolling if you’re in my age group, I’m in my early 50’s and consider other men 45-55 to be my cohort. To that end a few questions for you if you fit this description.

1.Are you maintaining a harem?
2.Do you have consistent quality available to you daily, if you choose to?
3.If you maintain a harem, on average how many members to it?
4.Are you banging more than one female a day still? (If ever)

I’d appreciate serious responses - just trying to understand where I fit in the hierarchy.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 1/2 single women at that age have a personality disorder and they been ran through so now they want you to commit heavy for spoiled goods, there is no point in even entertaining this conversation, I know women 45+ who are still on the **** carousel and I'm not kidding, it's bad out here

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Peirce,
The really good news is it just gets better and better as the Female to Male ratio becomes even more tilted your way.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 1/2 single women at that age have a personality disorder and they been ran through so now they want you to commit heavy for spoiled goods, there is no point in even entertaining this conversation, I know women 45+ who are still on the **** carousel and I'm not kidding, it's bad out here
This can be said for women of any age nowadays.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 48. To respond directly.

1. No.
2. No, but don't want so that's totally fine with me.
3. See 1.
4. Not even one female in approx 800 days give or take.
No plans or irons in the fire to change that in the foreseeable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested in knowing how you’re rolling if you’re in my age group, I’m in my early 50’s and consider other men 45-55 to be my cohort. To that end a few questions for you if you fit this description.

I’d appreciate serious responses - just trying to understand where I fit in the hierarchy.
Which environments are you predominantly in where your able to mingle and take it further? Do you have different styles with different ages or groups?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Played the field during my divorce with geographically separate women for a couple years. One rose to the top early on.

Women in our age bracket seem to be in a distribution of 50% Obese, 25% athletic but not slender, 20% attractive but not athletic 5% athletic, slender and attractive.

While not a harem , it was 1 Queen and occasional randoms. I did not bang within my social circle ,but had friends of friends as ONS's. I did rule out a number of women who would have slept with me early on because I did not want to complicate the emotions and time management. Truthfully, My SO had enough sexual appetite, that I didn't NEED a harem.

No. At this point I don't have time or drive to do that. If I did it would be an exception. But I am having sex 1-2X a day with a live in, 5 days a week is not unusual. High Score of 6X a day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Played the field during my divorce with geographically separate women for a couple years. One rose to the top early on.

Women in our age bracket seem to be in a distribution of 50% Obese, 25% athletic but not slender, 20% attractive but not athletic 5% athletic, slender and attractive.

While not a harem , it was 1 Queen and occasional randoms. I did not bang within my social circle ,but had friends of friends as ONS's. I did rule out a number of women who would have slept with me early on because I did not want to complicate the emotions and time management. Truthfully, My SO had enough sexual appetite, that I didn't NEED a harem.

No. At this point I don't have time or drive to do that. If I did it would be an exception. But I am having sex 1-2X a day with a live in, 5 days a week is not unusual. High Score of 6X a day.
Nice on the sex rate. Your life must be going great.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Yes
2. Yes, but it took a few years to get to this point.
3. 3 or 4 with 1 or 2 prospects.
4. Yeah, it happens a lot (wake up in one bed, go to sleep in another).

Nuance: I live with my kids every other week, so only lunchtimes are possible then. I live in a city of small physical size, but a large population, a lot of foreign women, and about 55% women 45% men at my age.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 50.

No, one is enough for me. Maybe the occasional if it happens to fall on my lap without effort. The days of being a sexual tyrannosaurus is behind me.

Women are like flowers. Nice, firm and bright at first but wilt with age. The odd one will hold some eye candy with proper maintenance but increasingly hard to find.
I went to a school reunion just prior to COVID. Yeeesh! The beauty queens with the golden tans were hit by a truck.

Both apply to line one. My question is why would you? As we age gracefully, I have better things to do.
Then again, I may need the recovery.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 45 y/o, since @lost_blackbird answered this thread I guess I will too so I won't feel like the odd one out:

1. No.
2. No.
3. Zero.
4. No, never.

@lost_blackbird is probably doing better than I am. I live in Toronto.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Pre-Covid, yes. I’ve been in two serious relationships since 11/19 so, NO at this time. (I usually date 20 somethings. But not always).
2). Yes.: Work. Work related. Tinder (not on currently). Baristas, convenience clerks, etc...
3) pre-Covid 3. Now, one.
4). No. Never was that skilled. Just one/day.