"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Abundance or Scarcity?

What do the sexual options look like?


  • Total voters
    8

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I'm I the only person interested in this topic or is the answer too obvious?
The majority of women 15-22 years younger than I when I hit 40 were not attractive to me once I started talking to them.

They were entry level, I was management
They just rented their first apartment, I just bought my first house
They got drunk and silly and foolish, I paced myself and handled my liquor.
They were hungover in the morning, I was going on a 10 mile run ( with a 50 year old woman with a tighter ass and less BMI)
They knew it all and I was beginning to realize how little I really knew
They were trying to do what their parents did, I was trying to do what my parents never managed to do.
They still thought they were special, and I'd figured out I had to distinguish myself from everyone else
They got bored, I got busy
They were all self centered, I was learning to be whole-istic.
They were giggly and nervous, I was quietly self confident.
They had dreams, I had accomplishments
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
The majority of women 15-22 years younger than I when I hit 40 were not attractive to me once I started talking to them.

They were entry level, I was management
They just rented their first apartment, I just bought my first house
They got drunk and silly and foolish, I paced myself and handled my liquor.
They were hungover in the morning, I was going on a 10 mile run ( with a 50 year old woman with a tighter ass and less BMI)
They knew it all and I was beginning to realize how little I really knew
They were trying to do what their parents did, I was trying to do what my parents never managed to do.
They still thought they were special, and I'd figured out I had to distinguish myself from everyone else
They got bored, I got busy
They were all self centered, I was learning to be whole-istic.
They were giggly and nervous, I was quietly self confident.
They had dreams, I had accomplishments
I appreciate your input. I think you and I have different value orientations.

In many ways I am better off now than I was when I was 20, but if I were given the choice, I would take being 20 and having no physical possessions, over being 37 any day. Better yet, if Dr. Sinclair's research comes to fruition maybe then I could actually make that choice and be able to keep my earned knowledge while fixing the damage that aging causes. There's a power of potential that you just can't replace as you get older.
 
Top