Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abundance allows you to honestly not give a sh!t...kind of funny interaction

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I thought this was pretty funny so I wanted to share...have been dating this woman for about a month, didn't bang her but had gotten close last time. Haven't seen her in 2 weeks, and get a long text on Friday about how her friend told her she should always give guys a month when she starts dating them to see how things go and blah blah blah...like a wall of text with some long story saying how she didn't feel we were a fit long term but that she enjoyed spending time and having fun blah blah blah...

My reaction? Waited til Saturday afternoon to reply because I was headed back to the SNL lay girl's place from last Friday at the time and just said "Oh OK. Cool story. Thanks for sharing" with a giant smiley face. And I honestly laughed to myself because I just didn't give single fvck...

Which brings up the importance of abundance. My pipeline is jammed packed full right now and I have a serious backlog...just banged another new woman last night on what was our 5th date at my place(2 dates were just kind of short walk/hike dates when we both had some time during the week so not sure if that counts towards the tally) and the sex was off the chains good...

Have a 2nd date set up with the girl I didn't kiss on the first date from the other thread Tuesday and she seems super excited to see me again...additionally have something like 15-20 other women I have gotten numbers from recently...I may have gone a little overboard and I am feeling kinda stretched thin

Guys...if you aren't keeping your pipeline full you are doing yourself a huge disservice...all the needy/desperate/unmanly behavior comes from a place of scarcity or of being afraid to lose a woman because you have noone to replace her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is exactly how my friend that I talk about around here operates. Here’s the interesting thing I’ve noticed having a front seat view of his life...

Once you have this kind of abundance as a man everything just flows. Sex is easy, simple and a commodity. Women no longer hold power over you through sex. Which does a couple of things:

1. It allows the women to weed themselves out (and they will).

2. It allows you as the man to really screen for the kind of woman you really vibe with beyond sex because sex is a given in your interactions.

3. It tells you who is insecure or bring little besides looks/body to the table and who is more than that.

So many women will say whatever they think a man needs to hear to try and keep him if they like him. Threesomes? Sure, no problem. Seeing other women? Sure, no problem. Banging other women? Sure no problem, etc etc.

What I watch happen the majority of the time with the women my playboy buddy sees is this...

The women go along with whatever thinking their magical box is going to capture him. They have that perspective because they only have one box and they have been trained by other men that their box captivates men. Only for men with abundance their box loses its magic because here is a man who can have many boxes, various boxes at any given time.

So if sex is how a woman was expecting to captivate a man like you or like my friend? The girl is in for a rude awakening. Most unravel, get jealous or hissy or spiteful and start placing demands on the man. They cannot win you with sex alone, this brings out every insecurity imaginable and the girls melt down. I’ve watched it happen live in a venue and over text and on the phone. The women are incredulous and blow themselves right out.

Best screening tool ever for a man, abundance.

Every woman thinks she can handle a playboy or player type man. Every woman thinks she wants such a man. The reality is that very very few women can actually handle such a man. A playboy can be a challenge even for a woman like me (who typically dates this archetype) to handle. Low self esteem women & insecure women disintegrate with a player.

Im glad to see this post. Real abundance REALLY teaches a man about women. It’s almost not fair, lol.

Cheers

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking recently that if I start to worry about losing a woman, that just means my rotation is either non-existent or needs to increase. Abundance is a mindset and a practice.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty funny so I wanted to share...have been dating this woman for about a month, didn't bang her but had gotten close last time. Haven't seen her in 2 weeks, and get a long text on Friday about how her friend told her she should always give guys a month when she starts dating them to see how things go and blah blah blah...like a wall of text with some long story saying how she didn't feel we were a fit long term but that she enjoyed spending time and having fun blah blah blah...

My reaction? Waited til Saturday afternoon to reply because I was headed back to the SNL lay girl's place from last Friday at the time and just said "Oh OK. Cool story. Thanks for sharing" with a giant smiley face. And I honestly laughed to myself because I just didn't give single fvck...

Which brings up the importance of abundance. My pipeline is jammed packed full right now and I have a serious backlog...just banged another new woman last night on what was our 5th date at my place(2 dates were just kind of short walk/hike dates when we both had some time during the week so not sure if that counts towards the tally) and the sex was off the chains good...

Have a 2nd date set up with the girl I didn't kiss on the first date from the other thread Tuesday and she seems super excited to see me again...additionally have something like 15-20 other women I have gotten numbers from recently...I may have gone a little overboard and I am feeling kinda stretched thin

Guys...if you aren't keeping your pipeline full you are doing yourself a huge disservice...all the needy/desperate/unmanly behavior comes from a place of scarcity or of being afraid to lose a woman because you have noone to replace her.
And interestingly enough, the most attractive trait to a woman is a high-value man with options.

Keep it up, brother!

Modern Man Advice

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good story. Keep us posted. Will be interesting to see if your lack of reaction and response will illicit another text from her. Quite often it does.

I'd like to add that to have the Abundance Mindset which is paramount to success with women, you don't actually need to be dating 3-4 women at a time. It's a mindset. No different than the Millionaire Mindset need to acquire wealth, or a Winning Mindset in sports. I could go on and on about it.

Your mindset in anything in life will dictate your performance in that area of your life, 100%.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add that to have the Abundance Mindset which is paramount to success with women, you don't actually need to be dating 3-4 women at a time. It's a mindset. No different than the Millionaire Mindset need to acquire wealth, or a Winning Mindset in sports. I could go on and on about it.

Your mindset in anything in life will dictate your performance in that area of your life, 100%.
I was going to add something like this. Right now I have a gf, but if she walked tomorrow I'd be fine. Honestly, I'd spin more plates, but lately I prefer being alone and working on my personal projects over being out and about with different women every week. Nothing against that, I've done it, but after hanging out with people I like having my personal time. The key is I know I can find plates tomorrow if I need to. It's one of my favorite things about myself.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to add something like this. Right now I have a gf, but if she walked tomorrow I'd be fine. Honestly, I'd spin more plates, but lately I prefer being alone and working on my personal projects over being out and about with different women every week. Nothing against that, I've done it, but after hanging out with people I like having my personal time. The key is I know I can find plates tomorrow if I need to. It's one of my favorite things about myself.
That's my biggest issue right now.

I was in a 9-year LTR 5 years ago. Been single ever since with the occasional 2-3 month STR here and there. LOTs of ONS.

I can't seem to pull the trigger on getting into "dating mode" for all the reasons you mentioned. I have so much more time now to focus on me, my interests, my businesses, my money, friends, health, literally everything. I'm in a much better place now than 5 years ago and the LTR I was in wasn't bad, we just grew apart. I know the heavy lifting it takes to date and navigate a keeper to a LTR and I'm just not willing to do it right now. I do enjoy dating around, younger women, banging hotties, even though all of them fizzle after 2-3 meetings. Just the way it is.

I just don't think marriage (for sure) and now even LTRs are in my DNA.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the 2nd part. But the first part doesn't make too much sense.

Can’t really say a man is doing himself a disservice when he doesn’t keep his options full. Rememher, the woman has to cooperate with him in order to keep his options full.

Its like saying a man is doing himself a disservice when he doesn’t pick the right stock winners. :rolleyes:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the 2nd part. But the first part doesn't make too much sense.

Can’t really say a man is doing himself a disservice when he doesn’t keep his options full. Rememher, the woman has to cooperate with him in order to keep his options full.

Its like saying a man is doing himself a disservice when he doesn’t pick the right stock winners. :rolleyes:
i don't understand this , mainly because a woman that doesnt cooperate is non-existent , thats the whole point of abundance?
no cooperation? she is out! she lost the ''mr skinny jeanz'' game.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is exactly how my friend that I talk about around here operates. Here’s the interesting thing I’ve noticed having a front seat view of his life...

Once you have this kind of abundance as a man everything just flows. Sex is easy, simple and a commodity. Women no longer hold power over you through sex. Which does a couple of things:

1. It allows the women to weed themselves out (and they will).

2. It allows you as the man to really screen for the kind of woman you really vibe with beyond sex because sex is a given in your interactions.

3. It tells you who is insecure or bring little besides looks/body to the table and who is more than that.

So many women will say whatever they think a man needs to hear to try and keep him if they like him. Threesomes? Sure, no problem. Seeing other women? Sure, no problem. Banging other women? Sure no problem, etc etc.

What I watch happen the majority of the time with the women my playboy buddy sees is this...

The women go along with whatever thinking their magical box is going to capture him. They have that perspective because they only have one box and they have been trained by other men that their box captivates men. Only for men with abundance their box loses its magic because here is a man who can have many boxes, various boxes at any given time.

So if sex is how a woman was expecting to captivate a man like you or like my friend? The girl is in for a rude awakening. Most unravel, get jealous or hissy or spiteful and start placing demands on the man. They cannot win you with sex alone, this brings out every insecurity imaginable and the girls melt down. I’ve watched it happen live in a venue and over text and on the phone. The women are incredulous and blow themselves right out.

Best screening tool ever for a man, abundance.

Every woman thinks she can handle a playboy or player type man. Every woman thinks she wants such a man. The reality is that very very few women can actually handle such a man. A playboy can be a challenge even for a woman like me (who typically dates this archetype) to handle. Low self esteem women & insecure women disintegrate with a player.

Im glad to see this post. Real abundance REALLY teaches a man about women. It’s almost not fair, lol.

Cheers
Awesome read...the thing with your post is I have yet to meet a girl that can handle a guy with true abundance. Most girls will just become insecure and end up rejecting the guy

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome read...the thing with your post is I have yet to meet a girl that can handle a guy with true abundance. Most girls will just become insecure and end up rejecting the guy
Women who can handle such a man are exceedingly rare. As a woman you have to understand several things:

1. It’s not about sex although sex is a given.
2. You must be radically accepting of him as he currently exists while respecting yourself.
3. You must understand that he must come to you for something unique that you as an individual woman offer outside the bedroom.
4. You must be patient because players and playboys have all been played before. They know women put up facades for a time. These men will test the fvck out of you to look for character, integrity and loyalty, things they do not expect in a woman. The tests are at times unkind and intended to chase you away.
5. You must realize that this archetype gets infatuated All. The. Time. but falls in real love slowly and cautiously (and profoundly).
6. You must realize they do not trust women.
7. You have to lead in loving by example, in some ways almost sacrificially...
8. You have to have the strength, ability and option to walk until such time as the player or playboy is himself “All In”
9. You must be unshakably rock solid in who you are and secure in yourself and your worth as a woman.
10. You must be feminine and safe for his vulnerable side or he will never award his heart.

That’s a very tall order and it ain’t for sissies or neurotic or insecure women. It is a delicate balance between radically accepting him and maintaining self respect as a woman.

And the timing has to be right.

You can’t come in as a woman with an agenda. It isn’t about the woman. It’s about the man for a long time. Once real connection and trust forms it becomes about both people. That takes time.

Few women can handle men like this. Few women can accept him at the beginning when he is exploring various vaginas. They can’t get over themselves and their insecurities.

He has to feel safe.

I don’t know how else to put it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and having a few million dollars just show up on my bank account now is nice too.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys do not realize the downside of leveling up in all aspects of your life is that you price out a lot of women. Most girls cannot handle a high value man. The more top tier a man gets the harder time he will have finding a quality long term relationship with a girl who is normal.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more top tier a man gets the harder time he will have finding a quality long term relationship with a girl who is normal.
totally agree, Im only mildly accomplished at 37 and women bail on me as soon as they sense my "abundant approach"

they want to date their dinner like patrice O neal said