“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Absolutely brutal mini-documentary about OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
It's in German, but there is an auto-translate setting in YouTube (which is tricky as h3ll to set).


10:18 "Yes, I think I've just found one that I really like. So here it is, it definitely looks like I would like it. However, he is only 5 foot 8 and I am also 1.70m."
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Here's a comment about it:
This is one of the most brutal exposes and admissions showcasing modern hypergamy I have ever seen! European women who use dating apps have standards so high, they literally give themselves burn out by swiping through hundreds, if not thousands of men until they find the mythical chad! She refuses to admit it is her own fault for not being able to find someone! It is so over for the average man!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,079
I've never worried about any of this, I just go on there and get laid a lot whenever I need to.

Maybe instead of watching videos about how terrible it is, you should try improving yourself to get better results.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
Take a good look at the girls' facial expression in the screenshot. Avoid the women online that have that. When the pain is too much and seeps through the mask. Those are the ones to avoid.

She might be hot but she's definitely bothered, and not in the right way. Way too many dudes lining up for that headache.
 
Top