Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absolutely bored during the day

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How my life looks:

I have an amazing job where I only have to work for an average of 5h a day. The trip there takes about 45m, so lets just say all included I work 7h a day.

When I get home or before work, depending on the shift, I go to the gym. I spend an average of 1h there.

But then I get bored as f*ck. I still live with my mom, so there are no household chores I have to do. Dinner is ready, laundry is done,... Living by myself is only an option within one year. So I spend my days behind the pc watching series/movies, playing a game,... Like today for example, I have a day off, so I go to the gym, but then what? Bored as **** behind this stupid pc.

Picking up another hobby, I don't know. I don't like playing soccer, mountain climbing, learning a new skill,... I have a very variable work roster, one day in the morning, the other in the evening, the other in between.

Doing something outside is 'difficult' as it's becoming winter and sun is setting at 16h. Look it sounds like I'm lazy and when I read this I think so myself, but this is not the case. I just don't know what to do that I like or what I could do. I also live in a small town where there is nothing to see. Any advice is welcome.

For example, sometimes I have days where the day is packed and I have to go from one thing to another and with only 5 minutes to spare. I absolutely love this.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No motivation to explore new things, meet new people? It's a sign that you're still depressed, which we know has been a problem in the past.

A key life skill that I have been working on is to reverse-psych everything that seems to be a problem or holding you back. Go at things and analyse from a different angle. For example, combating boredom isn't necessarily about seeking stimulation or trying to achieve the impossible, or hankering for things you don't have. For me, it's about learning to appreciate what is there more fully. Only once we have that deep authentic appreciation of things, do we develop the motivation to seek and achieve more.

With due respect (I know life hasn't been particularly fair on your at times), he who is unable to appreciate what he has, does not deserve more.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How my life looks:

I have an amazing job where I only have to work for an average of 5h a day. The trip there takes about 45m, so lets just say all included I work 7h a day.

When I get home or before work, depending on the shift, I go to the gym. I spend an average of 1h there.

But then I get bored as f*ck. I still live with my mom, so there are no household chores I have to do. Dinner is ready, laundry is done,... Living by myself is only an option within one year. So I spend my days behind the pc watching series/movies, playing a game,... Like today for example, I have a day off, so I go to the gym, but then what? Bored as **** behind this stupid pc.

Picking up another hobby, I don't know. I don't like playing soccer, mountain climbing, learning a new skill,... I have a very variable work roster, one day in the morning, the other in the evening, the other in between.

Doing something outside is 'difficult' as it's becoming winter and sun is setting at 16h. Look it sounds like I'm lazy and when I read this I think so myself, but this is not the case. I just don't know what to do that I like or what I could do. I also live in a small town where there is nothing to see. Any advice is welcome.

For example, sometimes I have days where the day is packed and I have to go from one thing to another and with only 5 minutes to spare. I absolutely love this.
Spend 2 hours at the gym and find a pool hall or somewhere with billiards. Play everyday That's another 2 hours.

Believe me i get it, i work 9 hours a day spend 90 mins at the gym, walk my dog, make dinner everyday and i am bored to absolute death.

No billards by me but i have a table. Much better to be out playing in a social environment with girls around.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Damn op I'm actually a bit jealous of you. My job is not amazing and it requires long hours. I have never complained a day of my life about having too much free time. There's always something on my Netflix list or some videogame I haven't unboxed yet.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How my life looks:

I'm having loads of fun trading cryptocurrencies and I've made a good amount on returns.

Just an idea. It could also mean your future.

Reaction score
I'm having loads of fun trading cryptocurrencies and I've made a good amount on returns.

Just an idea. It could also mean your future.
Yea like 730% in the past 12 months.

I bought $3950 of BTC a couple weeks ago, it immediately jumped up, so I bought $5000 more. Then, it plunged 19% in one day, but now back so I've averaged an annualized 68% since I purchased. I'll hold at least one year.

Do you actively trade? How long do you plan to hold when you buy?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol if your just buying btc now youve definitely missed the boat and dnt know chit about finances

if you got in at 600/btc...great. if your getting in now at 6000/btc...lol fail. @RichardTheFrog

Reaction score
lol if your just buying btc now youve definitely missed the boat and dnt know chit about finances

if you got in at 600/btc...great. if your getting in now at 6000/btc...lol fail. @RichardTheFrog
How do you know what it will be on 10/30/18? Even if it increases by 20%, that's an excellent return for doing nothing.

You can see the future?

Tell us all your great investments over the years.

And that's not "finances," it's investing.

Even if you got in at 5000, it's still great.

It hit 5000 on 10/12/17. Since then (36 days ago), it has gone up at an annualized rate of 452%. But I guess that's no good according to @Julian

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are hijacking this post... I bought BTC when they were 200-300CAD... ;)

But OP,
your solution is quite simple... you have no passion? no skills? Find a passion... learn skills!!! Anything really...it doesn't matter. Become an expert at something you really like. Ultimately, something that can make you make money?
Do not spend more than 45-60min in the gym (scientific reasons behind that).. go play sports instead, or do yoga.
Learn mechanics.. cooking.. how to become more independent from your mom! You have a great opportunity right now that a lot of people wish they had; free time on your hands. Don't let it go to waste.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read more. Write more. Cook more. Spend some time a better friend, brother, son, member of the community. All that takes time.:)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
How do you know what it will be on 10/30/18? Even if it increases by 20%, that's an excellent return for doing nothing.

You can see the future?

Tell us all your great investments over the years.

And that's not "finances," it's investing.

Even if you got in at 5000, it's still great.

It hit 5000 on 10/12/17. Since then (36 days ago), it has gone up at an annualized rate of 452%. But I guess that's no good according to @Julian

When it loses 3/4 of its value because other crypto takes hold or the government/world governments create a blockchain worldwide ecurrency to compete with/destroy btc.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get a little frustrated. I worked unsocial hours, so i was at work when everyone was off on a weekned. I'd come home thinking there were other guys in the world that were super cool. I had a picture in my mind of them having a few drinks with a few of there many social friends in an enviroment where there would be very sexy women. I had a feeling i was right in my actions though. I had a good job & the hours kept me away from the majority getting intoxicated on a weekend.
I worked on myself constantly day in, day out. I attracted women & got a GF who now keeps me entertained.

I think you will get over this feeling. A lot of people get depressed when the dark nights begin. Do you have a GF?
I love spending time with women. Its certainly one way to spend time on dark nights. I also agree with monkey kings
post. You dont know what you've got til its gone.