Absolute injustice, Daygamer had both arms broken

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
James tusk specifically says the SAME thing as many of you guys are spouting. As long as you're socially calibrated, you don't have to worry about the police. He cold approaches without IOI's.

Multiple people in this thread are talking out of both sides of their mouths. They are saying they are for approaching, but then it has to be subtle or look for signs(which is not cold approach). And you know damn well you'll miss out on opportunities doing this and women can be deceptive.

Society needs to decide and LEGISLATE. Is cold approach LEGAL or NOT? Can you say hello to a strange woman or is that a crime?

Is an 18, 22, 25 year old legally able to consent? Either make it illegal or STFU. They shame men for dating WAY above the legal age as well. "Minors" can be changed to any age. I don't want to live in a country where it's illegal to say hello to a woman and ask for coffee or see men charged with "R" for consensual sex with a 20 year old due to them raising the age of consent. Maybe you guys do!

And you have this pesky thing called the 1st amendment would make it a constitutional violation to ban cold approach in public places.

Most men are not out spam approaching. MOST MEN ARE AFRAID TO APPROACH BECAUSE OF REJECTION. Most men if they started approaching would have no idea about all this b.s. about not being able to approach in small towns, reputation. All this shaming crap.

Women are NOT children. They are not "helpless". They are not mentally hadicapped and can say "no". What planet are you people living on?

All these mental gymnastics, the women obviously didn't respond well because of HIS LOOKS and he mass approached a ton of girls in a small town. This is literally looks shaming. Well guess what ladies, all men can't be attractive, and you have a right to say no, but they also have a right to ASK to talk to you without having their arms broken or arrested. The ENTITLEMENT of these woman is unbelievable.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is an 18, 22, 25 year old legally able to consent? Either make it illegal or STFU. They shame men for dating WAY above the legal age as well. "Minors" can be changed to any age.
They can consent, but only to penises their own age. Older penises will siphon the youth from them, or something. They can also consent to "gender affirming surgery," abortion, and (post 18) vote, join the military and make any number of other life-altering decisions. But they can NOT decide to date older men. Not that, definitely not that.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
They can consent, but only to penises their own age. Older penises will siphon the youth from them, or something. They can also consent to "gender affirming surgery," abortion, and (post 18) vote, join the military and make any number of other life-altering decisions. But they can NOT decide to date older men. Not that, definitely not that.
Yeah, if you think someone under 25 is a child who doesn't know good touch from bad touch, then charge them as a juvenile when they commit a crime. That 18 year old who shot up the grocery store in buffalo, put him in juvenile hall till 25 and then cut him loose. Heavy sarcasm.

I just can't believe what SHEEP people are. Really scary. Just because society thinks something is "right" or "wrong" at the moment doesn't mean it's true. Our constitution is there for a reason. 1st amendment right to approach.

People are actually justifying what's essentially torture to "protect their daughters" from someone saying hello to them. Real sick stuff. Women are adults. YES MEANS YES. No one is doing anything to them they don't want done to them. They have a mouth to say no. They are not mentally handicapped or in a coma.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and people should actually understand what a pedo is. I saw the women he was approaching. They were developed and biological adults. It wasn't even close.

A pedo is someone who has recurring sexual attraction to children 13 and under. That's the american medical assocation definition and it's how you'd diagnose someone with that condition. And yes it's a condition that person was born with. There is something seriously wrong with someone like that and unfortunately there is no cure. They are NOT attracted to adults primarily and are attracted to pre pubescent little children.

People are flinging that label around and they have no clue what they are talking about. I've heard men called that who are 29 and want to date a 19 year old called a pedo. I've heard a 50 year old wanting to date a 28 year old called a pedo as well.

See where our society is going? It's only going to to get worse.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you think someone under 25 is a child who doesn't know good touch from bad touch, then charge them as a juvenile when they commit a crime. That 18 year old who shot up the grocery store in buffalo, put him in juvenile hall till 25 and then cut him loose. Heavy sarcasm.
Don't tempt them -- they just might do this. Already, "teenagers" are permitted to attack people (up to and including murder) with impunity in major cities.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and people should actually understand what a pedo is. I saw the women he was approaching. They were developed and biological adults. It wasn't even close.

A pedo is someone who has recurring sexual attraction to children 13 and under. That's the american medical assocation definition and it's how you'd diagnose someone with that condition. And yes it's a condition that person was born with. There is something seriously wrong with someone like that and unfortunately there is no cure.

People are flinging that label around and they have no clue what they are talking about. I've heard men called that who are 29 and want to date a 19 year old called a pedo. I've heard a 50 year old wanting to date a 28 year old called a pedo as well.

See where our society is going? It's only going to to get worse.
Probably, but there's a silver lining. Shaming age gaps without actually making them illegal discourages weak-willed men from pursuing such relationships, making them easier to attain the rest of us. There's also a minority of women that will find them even more appealing exactly because they're taboo. A bit like marijuana use.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is such hysterical nonsense. Unattractive men with poor social skills are not going around in large numbers in towns in the UK cold approaching huge numbers of women with a gorpo cam looking to find girls to traffic in the sex trade. This is absurd. Pimps use social circle and look for drug addicts.

Anyway, Who did he traffic into the sex trade? No one. Facts. Next it will be he could be an axe murderer. He's sub 5 in the west daring to say hello to women. That's his crime. Nothing would have happened if he was 8 in the face. We all know this.

Also, if you approach hundreds of women who appear under 30 you'll end up approaching someone under 18. I've seen infields on YouTube of this happening. It's not a big deal. You didn't do anything. Just say have a nice day and move on. These are not little kids. Stop acting like he's approaching little children
Nothing would have happened if he was an 8? Yes, correct. This has been true throughout all of human history and it will always be true. Beautiful people have the ultimate power, and ugly people are invisible. You can either accept that reality, or you can rage against it and lose your mind.

Have you considered that the entire post you just quoted could have been a troll?

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and I will add I really enjoy James tusk content and I'm a big fan. There's no B.S. is his approaches. Just give a compliment and start a conversation. Very honest and straightforward. IF she's into you, it will work.

But hes from England and coaches there and obviously couldn't take the heat of the MOB so he made some video disowning and blaming the student. Since, I was such a fan, I was disappointed. He should have at least tried to defend the guy a bit. I learned a lot from watching his videos. He's great at it. He's of course really good looking so his odds are great. He also films only in big cities; I guess there's a reason for that. Also, women in eastern Europe where feminism is less entrenched seem way more open to being approached than in london, england. I wish he'd be more honest about how bad it's gotten with men cold approaching. They had a video talking about metoo and were basically saying as long as you don't do horrible illegal stuff you're fine. That's really not true SADLY for guys who aren't great looking.

Last edited:

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing would have happened if he was an 8? Yes, correct. This has been true throughout all of human history and it will always be true. Beautiful people have the ultimate power, and ugly people are invisible. You can either accept that reality, or you can rage against it and lose your mind.

Have you considered that the entire post you just quoted could have been a troll?
People don't look at cold approach the way they used to. #metoo changed everything at least for now. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say. If he was doing those approaches even just 20 years ago, no way in hell would the response be that bad. Sure, he'd get rejected, but that's it. And having no social media wouldn't allow word to spread about him like wildfire.

James tusk verified that he was his student and talked about the arrest. Why would he do that if he was a troll? It makes him look bad. The broken arms were never mentioned.

Is it possible he's lying about both his arms being broken? It sounds far fetched. Yeah, I mean that would be in the paper. He should have linked it if it happened. I think he's telling the truth PROBABLY.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish james tusk, his former coach, had the balls to stick up for this guy, instead he made a video basically disowning the guy. I like james tusks video so I was really sad to see this. He caved to the pressure.
Any so-called "coach" who instructs a mentally disabled person to spam approach women at bars should be personally liable for any injuries that occur as a result.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any so-called "coach" who instructs a mentally disabled person to spam approach women at bars should be personally liable for any injuries that occur as a result.
The reverse question should be asked. Why are women so mean they would treat a person with aspergers just for saying hello so harshly? He's not mentally disabled to the point where he can't date. He just has autism and it's amazing what he was able to do. I have nothing but respect for him. The only thing I didn't like was uploading to youtube without the women's permission and he admitted fault there.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reverse question should be asked. Why are women so mean they would treat a person with aspergers just for saying hello so harshly? He's not mentally disabled to the point where he can't date. He just has autism and it's amazing what he was able to do. I have nothing but respect for him. The only thing I didn't like was uploading to youtube without the women's permission and he admitted fault there.
Human beings are mean. If they weren't, there would be no bullying or harassment. But that's just how things are.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been cold approaching for almost a year now and I have also met a lot of wings through pickup groups. After doing this for almost a year, I can confidently say that most men lack the social awareness and social calibration to successfully cold approach.
By "have social awareness" do you mean "is Chad-tier"? That alone will make all but the most sperg PUAs successful. :rolleyes: Think of the Professor from Gilligan's Island - being a Chad more than made up for being nerdy.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a suggestion, maybe this guy in question, after he heals his arms, can challenge these each one of these guys in the ring and win public opinion by combat.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women don't want to be civil and give the guy the impression that there is some level of interest. They do not put makeup on or wear clothes that highlight their attractive figure, etc. for the benefit of losers. They literally consider any loser man to be like a servant, and not worthy of any socioromantic association. Just the thought that the sperm of such men are only a few feet away, and with lots of clothing on both of them makes them recoil in disgust.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
By "have social awareness" do you mean "is Chad-tier"? That alone will make all but the most sperg PUAs successful. :rolleyes: Think of the Professor from Gilligan's Island - being a Chad more than made up for being nerdy.
They want to victim blame the man and make sure the women have no accountability. It's SOOOO obvious that looks and not "social awareness" is what these women are responding to. After all, all he said was hello and one sentence.

If you tell the truth, which is many of these women are simply recoiling in disgust because what they perceive as an ugly man DARED to say hello to them, then you make the woman look superficial. Which is not allowed of course. If you're great looking, you can do almost no wrong and if you're not then everything you do is wrong/creepy.

Everything is always the man's fault in the matriarchy. You can't work out your face. You just have to approach and hope a girl likes your look if you're not a chad. You will get rejected the majoity of the time. They are destroying this guy just for trying. It's disgusting.

There ARE PLENTY of really nice caring women out there who will be nice to you even if they reject you. Why are we giving oxygen to these horrible women that are nasty to people just for saying hello? Disgraceful. The women who do this should be called out.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we can all acknowledge that OP posted this thread looking for Yes Men and for people to sound like Red Pill losers who talk about how bad feminism is. However, for any guy out there reading, there is a fine line between being a bold cold approacher that talks to women versus a nuisance that potentially gets into trouble. Let's dissect this all even further.

For one, yea we can blame the environment. England is a very anti-sex type of society full of women who are still clinging on to the Victorian Era. Poor guy decided to cold approach in a country hit by sexual trafficking from Pakistani gangs and one which looks down on cold approach as a whole. I have approached English women before and they are indeed a cold bunch that frowns upon anyone that acts out of the norm. So we can say that the guy was in a tough environment and a country terrible for game, yeah, that is a part of it.

We can give the guy any excuse in the world to feel like a victim and feel sorry for himself but where is the accountability?

It is no different than dudes blaming height or race for their lack of success with women. Yeah it's tough out there but what exactly are you doing about it? If it is not a market suited for you, then give up and play videogames or something.

Now let's talk about the coaching that the guy receives. We should be focusing more on how so many PUAs are scamming dudes and misleading them down a destructive path. Tusk likely told this guy to spam approach and knew that unlike him, the guy will have to live with the consequences of his local area. PUAs never bothered to make a distinction on where cold approach is simply not okay and when to be aware of the environment. Once again, a failure on the game industry to mislead yet another poor guy.

Now let's talk about the guy. He has Aspergers so he likely came off as a weirdo to women, I know it sounds rude saying it but call it for what it is. Then he does this in a smaller city or town in an country that already has a restrictive sexual climate around cold approach. Even he should have known that the odds were stacked against him based on all of that alone and that is not counting looks.

Finally, let's get to looks. As a guy, you have a lot of control over your looks. I have a big nose and other flaws but I make the most of my look. I work out (before I got sick), wore fitted clothes, did not dress like a bum, and made sure to get regular haircuts. You have to look presentable which this guy probably didn't.

Given his Aspergers, he creeped out a lot of girls but failed to notice the women he crept out. Overtime, this grew and grew until it ended poorly for the guy.

We need to stop selling cold approach as the only way to meet women because for a lot of men out there, it simply isn't viable. It is only reserved for mentally tough guys who are willing to put in the work and have basic people skills. If you do not have that, you will come off as a creep and at worst, end up like this dude did.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we can all acknowledge that OP posted this thread looking for Yes Men and for people to sound like Red Pill losers who talk about how bad feminism is.
Alot of these red pill guys speak a TON of truth. Calling them losers is absurd. They are the few, the pround, and the brave. LOL Many times the only ones sticking up for men in this terrible anti male society.

I'd say the worst part is not female feminism, but the "protect my daughter" male feminist type. Radical Feminism would have no power if men don't sign on and enforce it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of these red pill guys speak a TON of truth. Calling them losers is absurd. They are the few, the pround, and the brave. LOL Many times the only ones sticking up for men in this terrible anti male society.

I'd say the worst part is not female feminism, but the "protect my daughter" male feminist type. Radical Feminism would have no power if men don't sign on and enforce it.
They are losers. They speak from a lack of experience and most do not even go out to approach women. Look at Rollo, married some old hag and hasn't been in the game forever but is generating one theoretical graph after another, selling men BS. They are brainwashing men with toxic views of women and making men come off as strange in the process. I value the word of people who have actually been out of their house a lot and done game.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. But how do men sign up and protect a system that protects only 5 % of chad tier guys. Some pundits estate 90% of guys are technically incel. That means unless its a mob of 5% chads why would these guys fight for a system that is screwing them as well? What is your take on that?