"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

About To Meet Girl!!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
ive been talking to online since november 2nd.....

haha...thats ****ed..I am nervous...I am going to drink 2 shots of jack on the way to get her..DJ or not..meeting someone after hours of talking over this long makes me nervous!

WOOO HOOOO :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Just try not to have unrealistic expectations...that is almost always the result of months of internet communication with no real-life interaction.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I Know..this is only the 2nd person I have meet off the internet...I have no unrealistic expectations..I just hope its good enuf to see the person again..if its not...then its all good.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Gre8 that you're excited on going to know a new chick :)

Dont try to please her, dont ask if she wants this or that, just be like, lets go here, lets do this. Have fun with your date instead of trying too hard to make a good impression, and you'll leave an ever better impression.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
'unrealistic' in mr.code's post simply cannot be stressed enough.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
obviously she wants me for me..and exspects me to be who i have been..thats why i have to relax..if i am nervous..well she will just be as much as me if not more.

whats the best way to keep that desire going?
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Kino = Gold

I cannot stress enough the power of kino done in a very natural, relaxed and fun way! I've seen just insane results from having a fun conversation while touching the girl in various ways. Ideally the touches should be subtle and done almost without thinking. For example touching her leg with yours without looking down at them, or poking her in the arm after a joke, etc.

There are probably several posts in the DJ Bible about kino...it might help you to review them.
 
Top