"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

about to go on a date

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
im leaveing in 5 minutes...if u guys can remember i made a thread about a girl stalking me...well now im about to go on a date with her HOT friend...she's gonna be MAD lol... i'll write a report on how the date went when i get back tonight.... ill deffinately be CONFIDENT + FUNNY and initiate some kino... :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by WingS
im leaveing in 5 minutes...if u guys can remember i made a thread about a girl stalking me...well now im about to go on a date with her HOT friend...she's gonna be MAD lol... i'll write a report on how the date went when i get back tonight.... ill deffinately be CONFIDENT + FUNNY and initiate some kino... :)
Hopefully you wont be dead...:eek:
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
SH!TTEST DATE EVER!

spent £20 on going to a movie and the girl was totally boring...i wanted to leave so bad...never ever again

EDIT: NEXT!!!

i want my money back too :mad:

p.s... do you guys ever pay for a girl?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by WingS
SH!TTEST DATE EVER!

spent £20 on going to a movie and the girl was totally boring...i wanted to leave so bad...never ever again

EDIT: NEXT!!!

i want my money back too :mad:

p.s... do you guys ever pay for a girl?
This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!
thats what i ALWAYS say....i dont know what persuaded me to do it.......damn........live and learn
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
My movie dates always kick ass.

YOU were the boring one. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have gone, or even accepted. You obviously did something wrong.
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
My movie dates always kick ass.

YOU were the boring one. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have gone, or even accepted. You obviously did something wrong.
lol, ok

why do ur movie dates "kick ass then"?
 

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
Why DO they kick ass?

My first dates are usually movies. They give me time to chat with her about the scenes a little bit, throw a little bit of popcorn around at her (that's my little move, they love to throw it back), I get to rub her hand, I do that about halfway through the movie.

Why? To gauge her reaction. Every girl I've been with that I began to stroke her hand, open it up and wrapped it around mine, and usually carressed it back. Girls love intimacy. Remember to smile at her when she's looking. Have fun, keep the tone light. Chat every now and then.

It's always a great date for me, because I do the right things. I've dated a variety of girls, while not plentiful, very eye-opening. It all comes down to the little things, like when she fills up her drink I would say tease her by saying "wouldn't it suck if you spilled that all over yourself just now?"

Movie dates are always good, they only fail because DJs go in there not really sure what to do. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Take it from me.:)
 

Big Boi

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
"This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!"

not everybody "just sits there" when they go to the movies with a female...ive had parking lot dates n had fun haha...
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
There's nothing wrong with movie dates especially if the chick really digs you.

Last fall I went to the movies with this chick who liked me at the time. Anyways, full teasing went into effect and it was awesome.

For instance, at a scary part in the movie she leaned on me, grabbed my hand, and covered her eyes with her other hand. We held hands for about 2 minutes and then I let go.

Then, 5 minutes later she grabs my hand again and I let go about 3 minutes later. Later on in the movie I put my arm around her and she leaned in towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I pulled my arm away about 5 minutes later and she was totally digging me by the end of the movie. This would have been the perfect opportunity for me to hook up with her but I was an idiot at the time.

The point of this is that movies are fine if you know how to do it right. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top