Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about to go on a date

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
im leaveing in 5 minutes...if u guys can remember i made a thread about a girl stalking me...well now im about to go on a date with her HOT friend...she's gonna be MAD lol... i'll write a report on how the date went when i get back tonight.... ill deffinately be CONFIDENT + FUNNY and initiate some kino... :)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
im leaveing in 5 minutes...if u guys can remember i made a thread about a girl stalking me...well now im about to go on a date with her HOT friend...she's gonna be MAD lol... i'll write a report on how the date went when i get back tonight.... ill deffinately be CONFIDENT + FUNNY and initiate some kino... :)
Hopefully you wont be dead...:eek:

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
SH!TTEST DATE EVER!

spent £20 on going to a movie and the girl was totally boring...i wanted to leave so bad...never ever again

EDIT: NEXT!!!

i want my money back too :mad:

p.s... do you guys ever pay for a girl?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
SH!TTEST DATE EVER!

spent £20 on going to a movie and the girl was totally boring...i wanted to leave so bad...never ever again

EDIT: NEXT!!!

i want my money back too :mad:

p.s... do you guys ever pay for a girl?
This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!
thats what i ALWAYS say....i dont know what persuaded me to do it.......damn........live and learn

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My movie dates always kick ass.

YOU were the boring one. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have gone, or even accepted. You obviously did something wrong.

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
My movie dates always kick ass.

YOU were the boring one. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have gone, or even accepted. You obviously did something wrong.
lol, ok

why do ur movie dates "kick ass then"?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why DO they kick ass?

My first dates are usually movies. They give me time to chat with her about the scenes a little bit, throw a little bit of popcorn around at her (that's my little move, they love to throw it back), I get to rub her hand, I do that about halfway through the movie.

Why? To gauge her reaction. Every girl I've been with that I began to stroke her hand, open it up and wrapped it around mine, and usually carressed it back. Girls love intimacy. Remember to smile at her when she's looking. Have fun, keep the tone light. Chat every now and then.

It's always a great date for me, because I do the right things. I've dated a variety of girls, while not plentiful, very eye-opening. It all comes down to the little things, like when she fills up her drink I would say tease her by saying "wouldn't it suck if you spilled that all over yourself just now?"

Movie dates are always good, they only fail because DJs go in there not really sure what to do. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Take it from me.:)

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is why you DONT go to movies. And of course its gonna be boring, YOURE JUST SITTING THERE!!"

not everybody "just sits there" when they go to the movies with a female...ive had parking lot dates n had fun haha...

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with movie dates especially if the chick really digs you.

Last fall I went to the movies with this chick who liked me at the time. Anyways, full teasing went into effect and it was awesome.

For instance, at a scary part in the movie she leaned on me, grabbed my hand, and covered her eyes with her other hand. We held hands for about 2 minutes and then I let go.

Then, 5 minutes later she grabs my hand again and I let go about 3 minutes later. Later on in the movie I put my arm around her and she leaned in towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I pulled my arm away about 5 minutes later and she was totally digging me by the end of the movie. This would have been the perfect opportunity for me to hook up with her but I was an idiot at the time.

The point of this is that movies are fine if you know how to do it right. :cool: