About this 9/10 girl

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so this girl is 9/10 and she doesn't SEEM to be a ho but you never know, anyways i got to a coffee date with her and it didn't went perfect but it went great imo she even revealed some personal **** to me and she said thank you and that she had a great time and that we should keep talking and i said yeah sure, she also seemed surprised by my calling it off once we hit the two hour and a half mark (i know we both got lost in the moment) since it was still a ´´high´´ and also didn't kiss her since i was actually in a hurry lol, maybe another problem is that there wasn't much kino as i wanted but there was some and a LOT of eye contact like she looked at me like a puppy, anyways like two days later i texted her to meet me next week on a specific day and an hour for jogging since we both seemed to like it, she responded by saying that that she didn't think she was able to go, but another day it will be, so i texted her with a ´´what a shame, good luck, ill let you know when i can do it again to see if we both have time´´. TBH she is good looking but since im looking for an ltr maybe i should next her? or should i wait some time before texting her again? like a week or something? my gut doesn't necessarily say that things are just not going to work but tbh i just don't want to deal with her later flaking again although tbf it is the second date and neither of us should care much.

Last edited:

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she nexted you, if not, she would have texted you back after the date or came out with a counter offer if she couldn’t make it to the second date.

Wait until she reaches out back to you or hit her up in about 2 weeks asking how she is and gauge her response (don’t ask her out and play hard to get; it should be used as a weapon in your arsenal after all)

Last edited:

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was her exact response to your jogging invitation? Was this via phone call or text?
It was via text, we know each other from some classes on College, anyways i usually just text her either to ask her something about college since despite being hot she is pretty nerdy, or to ask her out so very sparingly, anyways like two days after the date i texted her that i was going jogging and she should come with me (just as i described), she responded with ´´Hiiii, hahahaha, Nooo i don't think ill be able to go, another day it will be hahahahaha´´ comas are separate texts btw and this is my translation, and no she didn't say maybe or anything my guess is that she basically said ´´yes but later´´, maybe it is some form of **** test? to see if im needy or something since she did ask me what are we going to do next during the date, but i refused and said something impossible to her like ´´we going on a plane´´ or something i don't remember exactly she seems kinda controlling tbh. Also i recently texted her to know about some college event I wanted to know about since i couldn't attend, she responded (she didn't go) and i said some witty-flirty **** to say i was disappointed she didn't go and then just leaved it at that and tbh it think i shouldn't have done that lol, tbh I'm not sure if its over or not i am going with yes it is over but maybe i can learn something from this or maybe see if she would go out one last time idk, like i think my texting is **** in the sense that while i texted her sparingly i did send her long texts to actually explain what we were going to do etc but idk, i dont think her interest level is that low nor that high, maybe she is just seeking some toy since im actually very good looking and i know for a fact she is attracted physically to me and just wants to drag me along? idk its just the first date and i framed it to her as something very casual so maybe im just being feminine and overthinking it, maybe she knows the game idk, like she wants me to chase her around first.

Last edited:

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anybody that cares, RainRain was right she nexted me, the not ready for a relationship excuse, that we were friends and her saying a maybe later she is ready for one and that we can keep talking, but **** no bro, damn i still have a lot to learn i guess, i thought she had more interest since she did express a lot of those behaviors during our first date, guess i have to read the game better idk but im still learning, maybe shouldn't have tried with the literal best looking girl on campus but oh well, one thing i can say is that im sure that if i went more casual and less looking for an ltr i would 100% got sex with her, maybe i was too nice, idk my intuition is telling me that, im young maybe i should stop looking for an ltr so soon, anyways guess ill have to talk to someone else.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A jogging date? C'mon man...what kind of nonsense is that.

Why do guys try and make this so hard on themselves?

Your job is not to look for an LTR your job is to bang the woman and make her want the LTR.

Men who want to desperately be in relationships come across as desperate and needy.

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
A jogging date? C'mon man...what kind of nonsense is that.

Why do guys try and make this so hard on themselves?

Your job is not to look for an LTR your job is to bang the woman and make her want the LTR.

Men who want to desperately be in relationships come across as desperate and needy.
i see nothing wrong with jogging? i do it with my friends all the time and its cheap. Also i did ask her before hand what kind of stuff she likes and that is one of them.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In defense of the jogging, that's the kind of date the PUA gurus used to tell you to have, the "action date", doing something that got you active or your heart rate up. That said, a lot of girls talk a big game when it comes to exercise, but don't really want to do it very often. I've never cared for jogging myself, too hard on the joints.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In defense of the jogging, that's the kind of date the PUA gurus used to tell you to have, the "action date", doing something that got you active or your heart rate up.
I don't jog, but I just put them on the back of my motorcycle and ride around to get their heart rate up. And then find a nice remote spot where we can have some fun.

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, wanted to say maybe it wasnt anything wrong u did really, just **** happens
Had a similiar situation although we were in high school, super pretty/hot but big nerd type of girl, I acted very similiar to you and she gave me interest like nobody before, then after our driving school ended, when I suggested a meet up after she texted me first lol it ended up after some cancels going nowhere in few weeks, happens
She did go undergo a big shift in behaviour after but u cant control that, wish u luck with next one bro, idk how u took this one but I remember at time I was so disappointed for some time, no need, better times ahead
Btw I can suggest u some better reading material than the game I think its too basic and there definetely is better things nowadays, pm me if u want

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost her when she spent 2.5 hours with you, became vulnerable to you and you couldn’t even make out with her? Somewhere in the back of her subconscious mind is screaming ‘this guy has issues’. Next time act like you’re from the same lineage of homosapiens that discovered fire and hunted moose before dawn. I wouldn’t go out with you again either.

Why don’t guys on here just go read Pook? Why isn’t it stickied? Is this place that hard up for page views that people need to keep making the same dumb mistake in the name of driving site content?

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost her when she spent 2.5 hours with you, became vulnerable to you and you couldn’t even make out with her? Somewhere in the back of her subconscious mind is screaming ‘this guy has issues’. Next time act like you’re from the same lineage of homosapiens that discovered fire and hunted moose before dawn. I wouldn’t go out with you again either.

Why don’t guys on here just go read Pook? Why isn’t it stickied? Is this place that hard up for page views that people need to keep making the same dumb mistake in the name of driving site content?
Ive read pook already but reading its not enough maybe i gotta train my gut?, like im pretty new at this thing, like idk bro i just didn't feel it and was in a hurry, like actually i did have to work and i didn't think its was going to go like that i thought it would be like a short thing and was actually tired of listening and stuff, i don't think she thinks anything negative about me? but she sure felt insecure from what i heard so i think maybe i hurt her ego i guess? i don't think its lost forever i just have to move on to another women and let her come later if she wants, as of now i told her that sure i didn't want any committed relationship either it was fine and that yes we could keep talking from time to time (but tbh im dedicating my time to other things), she also gave me her number for it since we talked only on insta before and seems she wanted to talk more often, hope she does not think im girlfriend material, i will try to keep the iron hot with her but as of now i want to focus on another woman and tbh i dont have any expectations either. Also i really didn't know that not kissing on the first date was that big of a deal, was sure expecting it in the second one but oh well, i dont think i should think much about her rn but sure i guess im still learning this shyt, last night i also got ****blocked from a 7/10 i was dancing with by her fat friend, goddammit i was actually about to make out with that one.

Last edited:

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
In defense of the jogging, that's the kind of date the PUA gurus used to tell you to have, the "action date", doing something that got you active or your heart rate up. That said, a lot of girls talk a big game when it comes to exercise, but don't really want to do it very often. I've never cared for jogging myself, too hard on the joints.
Well she told me she was a model and ive seen gym pics of her, and yes once i did see her legs and yeah they are ripped not big but ripped from the right angle, so nah im pretty sure she was honest with me.

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALSO finally before leaving for a while im going to describe the conversation so that you guys can make sense of what it was if for some reason this helps anybody, ok so after i asked about the event and told her that flirty comment she responded to it some days later, she send three voice mails one responding to the message and the other two saying that if i wanted to talk with her that i should hit her up with her number since she is faster to respond there and she didn't want to keep me waiting and stuff because she was used to disappear from instagram and social media from time to time, but that she is doing all that in the ambit of friendship since she did not want to commit to any type of sentimental relationship as of now since she didn't want to drag anybody to her personal problems nor did she think it was fair to do that to anyone (and tbf yes this maybe is ********? but at the same time her friends did told me she was saying beforehand that exact same thing to them so i think they actually expected me to be rejected at first since they told me she would most likely not go out but that i should try anyways) as i said i finally responded to her with like yeah sure, that i agreed with her and that i didn't want to commit to anything sentimental either and that sure we could talk or hangout whatever and threw some joke around since she is actually kinda cool to hang out with now that i think about it, she said that it was cool and laughed at the joke and that yeah we should keep talking. Finally i don't think i should think about this more since as i said i don't think it was that big of a deal yes maybe it would have been cooler to be with her but its fine, im glad that i could learn from that, im just beginning my journey and im sure something better will come up in time but i sure do need to go out there with more chicks, most of my life i didn't care about girls like at all, but now that i realize it is fun even though sometimes it might not turn out, like damn maybe i didn't get to do anything with her but this girl is kinda cool and now i have a new friend on campus lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, wanted to say maybe it wasnt anything wrong u did really, just **** happens
That's true, especially if she's really a 9. The hotter they are, the easier it is for them to move on to the next guy.
I do think not going for the kiss was a mistake though. If you can't take charge and move things along, they might decide they're wasting time with you, and they don't want to wait.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not reading all of that. All I have to say is:

1. You are too invested in this chick to be writing essays about her. Use those 30 minutes that it took you typing that essay in letting how to write. Learn how to use proper sentence structure, connecting and separating ideas, correct use of punctuation, etc.

2. If you text like this like an idiot, especially paragraphs like that, women are going to think you are a weirdo.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Meh, not my idea of an action date...that's more like a one way ticket to nowhere.

Drmuscular

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not reading all of that. All I have to say is:

1. You are too invested in this chick to be writing essays about her. Use those 30 minutes that it took you typing that essay in letting how to write. Learn how to use proper sentence structure, connecting and separating ideas, correct use of punctuation, etc.

2. If you text like this like an idiot, especially paragraphs like that, women are going to think you are a weirdo.
Don't read it then, I'm just writing my experience as a beginner so its probably not a thing you could relate to, and no i don't write like this idk why you think i care that much to actually put effort in writing about her? its not about her its about what I'm learning from this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, not my idea of an action date...that's more like a one way ticket to nowhere.
Well, not my idea of one either. But if you know what you're doing, and the girl likes you, I'm sure you could pull it off successfully.