Abnormal fetish?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find most women have ugly fvcking feet. My last gf didn't. She had the most adorable feet I've ever seen in my life - size 6 with perfect toes and never stunk. I didn't suck them or anything, but I couldn't keep my hands off them. Foot massage? HELL YEAH!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I don't know where you all are meeting these girls at but from my experience, for every 5 girls you meet ONE(1) might let you get away with having a foot fetish. the rest are "creeped out by it". where are ya'll meeting these easy going, open minded women at? to me it's as if the cuter the girls feet are, the less likely she's going to be into any type of foot fetish you may have. the weird thing is they hate foot fetishes so much and hate guys that have them, but yet if you look at their facebook they have tons of pics of their feet on there. makes alot of sense doesnt it?
it's like everything else. they only don't like it if they dont' like you.

when i first met my wife our first date was on the beach and she was barefoot and i told her she had very pretty feet. she does. she said oh i get that all the time i hate guys who just stare at my feet all the time. even to the point she didnt' like wearing open toed shoes when i met her.

now she loves getting foot massages and doesn't wear anything other than open toed shoes. she knows if i'm not going to play with her feet i'm going to be looking at someone else's.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
it's like everything else. they only don't like it if they dont' like you.

when i first met my wife our first date was on the beach and she was barefoot and i told her she had very pretty feet. she does. she said oh i get that all the time i hate guys who just stare at my feet all the time. even to the point she didnt' like wearing open toed shoes when i met her.

now she loves getting foot massages and doesn't wear anything other than open toed shoes. she knows if i'm not going to play with her feet i'm going to be looking at someone else's.
I dunno. Most girls would just assume take a bullet for you then to have you touch, comment about or look at their feet. however, they will spend bookoo's of $$$ getting pedicures and buying all types of hot shoes to show off their feet for which they supposedly "hate" and don't want anyone noticing or messing with. if it's such a common fetish you would think more girls would be into it and understand it but 90% of them don't understand it and aren't into it.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I have an anti-foot fetish. I don't care how hot the girl is; I won't lick her feet. To me, it's repulsive. I am also thoroughly put off by nail polish as well. It's tacky, distracting and uncouth.

There's nothing worse than seeing a hot chick then looking down at pink toes. Yuk. Gives me goosebumps.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the first things out of a ONS's mouth when we got back to her place was "I have great feet."

She did, too.

Fun times.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foot fetish? WTH?

I mean, a woman's bare feet look nice, but it's not like something I would FOCUS on when it's just another nice feature like great hips, great kaboose, great...tracts of land, etc.

LOL

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when they wear high heels with the little flowers decorating their toes and glitery purple or pink nail polish....and have good smooth legs with a dress or skirt....holy crap...it's on fellows! i could literally make love to their feet

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
So say if the girl isnt into that Stuff nd i just go head And suck them without asking but dosent say Anything during it because she dont wanna be mean wouldnt that make her next me?

And man im addicted to feet. i coukdnt stop staring at my english teachers fert today. Idk how some of you guys dont like feet. I would suck for hours

Also before sucking should i massage first?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have a fetish for anything it's basically just any clothing or accessories that are unique to women.

Heels, tights, skirts, bras, headbands/barrettes/ribbons/ponytails, earrings, perfume, lipstick and makeup, jewelry like earrings and necklace, carrying a purse, hats/veils, etc. Anything that is quintessentially female. That would include nail polish. Also I have a thing for women wearing pink. Also I have a thing for blondes.

In terms of body parts I like wide hips, round proportionate breasts, a round kaboose, slender legs, and a tight body.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Mmm feet.

Ok not gonna lie...I'd like to receive a footjob someday. There, I said it.
they're ****ing awesome. make sure she just got her nails painted though

Iaend

Reaction score
Capt.America said:
So i have a foot fetish. I love pretty feet. I love summer days when girls are walking with their sandles and open toed shoes and i can See their toes. The first thing i look at when i see a girl in the summer are her toes. I love watching movies where the hot girl has her feet out.I even want to suck toes sooo bad but the thing is it seems like many girls are turned off by this.

I asked girls if they would let a guy suck car parts their feet and they always say no its disgusting. This ****ing sucks for me :(. Im messing with a girl right now we kiss and do everything but i dont push or sex cause of my small penis, but im afraid to ask her if i can suck her toes cause she might think im a creep.

Im insecure about this fetish and i always have to hide it. What should i Do
Strange man. There is lot more parts to concentrate then foot.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is theorized that because the part of the brain that processes sexual response is literally right next door to the part that the extremities respond to, there is a leakage or short circuit between the two in many men. Therefore it is impossible for men who have this cross-leakage to not be wildly attracted to feet.

That seems to be the most likely cause of it, according to my readings. I also personally believe that we men are hard-wired to be fascinated by the uhhh.. "ickier" parts of women. We like everything on them that smells, sweats, has a bit of a gross aspect to it, but definitely not too gross.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you just insecure about your foot fetish or something else ? It could be that your foot fetish insecurity stems from the insecurity you have about your thingy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sucked a plate's toes last night while banging....they all love it...just throw both of her legs over your one of her shouders and suck away after kissing up and down her leg of course.