Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Rodgers: NFL QB Shamed in NY Post Article for Being a Bachelor Stud

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, something is wrong with these athletes dating older women of all people. Goes to show that a lot of them aren't chads as people like to portray athletes as. They're anything but.
Some athletes are "Chads", some have potential to be "Chads" but aren't. Unlike Leo DiCaprio, Rodgers' girlfriends don't have a pattern. His last 2 girlfriends have been 8 and 13 years younger so he's moving away from older women. However, he was dating some older women after age 30, which is not very "Chad" at all.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s an underachiever. Best QB talent ever until Mahomes came on the scene. He should have a resume closer to Brady. Instead, it’s closer to Russell Wilson.
Some teams just own others teams. Wilson's Seahawks owned the 49ers, the 49ers have long been Rodgers' playoff Daddy.

And Rodgers might not be 'likeable", but Mahomes talks like Kermit the Frog. Neither has impeded either QB.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1673391416878.jpeg

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically ugly beta man bashes good looking succesful top dog for doing what he wants instead of what he is told to do?

I wonder why no one complains about average joes with average looks/status living by themselves tough.

Wonder why no one writes articles about @MatureDJ being single calling him a grown teenager.
I wouldn't exactly call Rodgers good-looking, especially now; Tom Brady FaceMogs the fork out of him. Of course, Rodgers is tall. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically ugly beta man bashes good looking succesful top dog for doing what he wants instead of what he is told to do?

I wonder why no one complains about average joes with average looks/status living by themselves tough.

Wonder why no one writes articles about @MatureDJ being single calling him a grown teenager.
Maybe because the typical male teenager HeightMogs me? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because the typical male teenager HeightMogs me? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Rodgers is tall. :rolleyes:
Although my 5'10" height likely heightmogs you, my 5'10" height is still considered not ideal by women. Rodgers is 6'2" and in the desirable range. I've had some successes but absorbed a lot of failures in part due to my 5'10" height.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh. Aaron Rodgers not settling down is more that he’s just not a likable guy. It’s pretty obvious when you look at his football career. Wasted talent.
Dude won a freaking Superbowl and without him, the Green Bay team is trash. At one point, outside of Brady, he was one of the most dominant QBs in the league and a first ballot HOFer as well. Not everyone can be Brady and win multiple Superbowls, especially when he had a mediocre coach most of the times and no notable RB or defense to help him out that much.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s an underachiever. Best QB talent ever until Mahomes came on the scene. He should have a resume closer to Brady. Instead, it’s closer to Russell Wilson.
Brady had a dominant defense for most of his career. All of those Superbowl wins he performed but that Pats defense in their first 3 wins was one of the most dominant ever with names like Harrison, Seymour, McGinnest, Ty Law, Wilfork, Bruschi, and the list goes on and on and on. Meanwhile, Packers had nothing like that for Rodgers who practically carried the team on his back for the Superbowl.

Literally no QB has had a resume like Brady and probably none ever will. Dude has more SB wins than any franchise out there! The Patriots had a genie in the bottle in those Bellichick days. Plus, Brady's last SB win with them he didn't even throw a TD pass against the Rams from my memory.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An argument can made that he's a bit of an underachiever in terms of seducing women too.

Olivia Munn and Danica Patrick are older than he is. He was also rumored to be dating Erin Andrews 10+ years ago, and she is also older than he is.

Rodgers' newest girlfriend is 13 years younger, which is what a lot of guys like as they get to be 35+.

Shailene Woodley (2020-2022 girlfriend) was 8 years younger and that was good too.
I mean Erin Andrews though......the things I would do to her. She could sit on my face after a long workout any day.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean Erin Andrews though......the things I would do to her. She could sit on my face after a long workout any day.

When was that? I was at a bar with a friend in September 2022 and noticed an NFL game on one of the TVs. Saw Erin Andrews on the sideline. I hadn't seen in her years. I noticed her looks have gone downhill. She's 44 now.

First Erin Andrews with ESPN is likely from late 2000s. Second one is from 2010.

1673442409253.png

1673442543871.png

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was that? I was at a bar with a friend in September 2022 and noticed an NFL game on one of the TVs. Saw Erin Andrews on the sideline. I hadn't seen in her years. I noticed her looks have gone downhill. She's 44 now.

First Erin Andrews with ESPN is likely from late 2000s. Second one is from 2010.

View attachment 9499

View attachment 9500
I'd still smash and eat out bro, she is easily in the top 5% of women in the US.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude won a freaking Superbowl and without him, the Green Bay team is trash. At one point, outside of Brady, he was one of the most dominant QBs in the league and a first ballot HOFer as well. Not everyone can be Brady and win multiple Superbowls, especially when he had a mediocre coach most of the times and no notable RB or defense to help him out that much.
I wouldn't know about that Super Bowl since I and many others HAD BOYCOTTED IT because of the theft in the game before it (on the NFC side).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, Mahomes has had 1 SB win bro.
Well, not yet, but maybe by the time he goes through his career.
Obviously. He’s only 27. Mahomes is more talented than Brady ever was. Another 15 years and the resume will be right there.

Rodgers was more talented than Brady also, but hugely lacks in the intangibles. Hence, why he is an underachiever.