Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Hernandez

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Hernandez

Found dead in his prison cell this morning. Went from making millions in his mid 20's in the NFL to a jail cell. He finally snapped. I can't imagine sitting in that cell after having all that he did and realizing that killing himself was probably the best choice.

Not in anyway defending him or saying he was a good person, but god d*mn this makes me thankful for what I have in life and appreciate the simple things.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet that CTE was a factor in this!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

It's genuinely what puts me off doing contact American football.
I don't know man, I think that fall from grace ($40 Million contract at 22 to a jail cell at 27 for LIFE) would be enough to drive any man insane to point of killing themselves. You'd have to have some otherworldly inner strength to find some type of meaning and purpose to live for in his situation.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I think that fall from grace ($40 Million contract at 22 to a jail cell at 27 for LIFE) would be enough to drive any man insane to point of killing themselves. You'd have to have some otherworldly inner strength to find some type of meaning and purpose to live for in his situation.

Yep, his life took a real nosedive.

Correct me if im wrong, but the info I read said that he had killed a guy (or guys ) for trying to espose his bisexuality. He killed three people right? Then I read he had a jailhouse lover, not sure what's true or been confirmed just what i read...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They released his brain to be studied so they could see how injured his brain was.

I followed this from the start. He seemed to favor thug life for some reason, or at least it seemed as if he felt invincible.
He got one murder conviction overturned as was working on getting the others overturned. I wonder WHY he wouldn't wait for that to play out. Why off himself?
Such a promising young athlete. I never would have guessed this would have been his demise. You'da thought he would have alpha'ed his way thru jail.

Just tragic.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy world fame, status and money..

To life in prison.

I heard somewhere 50% of people going through media scandals kill themselves.

Just to much pressure.

Chit I thought about suicide just losing my family.

Imagine losing the validation of millions of people.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think because he is dead he isn't on the hook for any kind of civil lawsuit and therefore can give the money to his family.

Thus what he did was noble depending on how you look at it.