Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman worth spending money on is a woman who doesn’t require you to.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a girl who always treats me to food. I offer to pay, but she just tells me to get her next time. And it makes me want to..

She also cooks me food randomly (which is a plus since its 1) a woman who can cook and 2) is cooking for me without me asking) and she made me soup again after she realized I had a cold.

Feels kind of nuts to have a girl care for you so much and go out of her way...I mean there are girls who "love you", and then there are girls that just do so much for you.....Cot damn I hate one-itis :D

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You did something right, but while they are nice to find occasionally, we can't expect to find women like this.

Because what does she have to do to earn the money she spends on you? Did she marry a rich guy and steal his money? Does she shake her ass at the tittie bar? Is is sustainable?

The man either provides for his woman or she has to wh0re herself out.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met many girls who would wipe my ass for me but anything half decent looking and up - it's uncommon in many Western countries atleast.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is like this. I'm always getting random presents and she would literally do anything for me. Feels good to have someone that you quite clearly mean the world to. Even if sometimes it makes me feel like the woman in the relationship lol

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gratz on your find champ you deserve it....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've found a good one, ArcBound.

Does she have an older sister? Okay, a single mother? Grandmother?

I'm lowering my requirements these days, willing to trade looks/age for character. ;)

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
You did something right, but while they are nice to find occasionally, we can't expect to find women like this.

Because what does she have to do to earn the money she spends on you? Did she marry a rich guy and steal his money? Does she shake her ass at the tittie bar? Is is sustainable?

The man either provides for his woman or she has to wh0re herself out.
Indeed if only every woman were like this... I do pay for her usually, but there is something about a girl that offers and insists to pay not only for her part, but for yours as well...and cooks for you... IMO

For_F said:
I've met many girls who would wipe my ass for me but anything half decent looking and up - it's uncommon in many Western countries atleast.
Indeed, very uncommon.

MM92 said:
My girlfriend is like this. I'm always getting random presents and she would literally do anything for me. Feels good to have someone that you quite clearly mean the world to. Even if sometimes it makes me feel like the woman in the relationship lol
Lol it makes me feel awkward sometimes since so few women actually do this sort of thing. Or at least for me :(

SgtSplacker said:
Gratz on your find champ you deserve it....
Ty

Atom Smasher said:
Sounds like you've found a good one, ArcBound.

Does she have an older sister? Okay, a single mother? Grandmother?

I'm lowering my requirements these days, willing to trade looks/age for character. ;)
Has a non-single mother. After seeing her parents and hearing her talk about them I've put more weight into the "your parents influence your relationships" theory. Comes from a super conservative family with the husband and wife still together and super old.

JohnChops said:
Leave it to Neil to bring the negative into this awesome post! Great find dude she sounds like a keeper
Indeed she sounds like one. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that I found a woman like this too young. Seems like the general consensus is that low 20 year old relationships will never lead to a stable or healthy relationship, but we will see. Also I'm worried about seeing her as a keeper...Part of me says she is special another part tells me to stop developing one-itis.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
is she your girl or is she just a friend? have you smashed?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/marvelmovies/images/5/5e/The-hulk-2003.jpg

Espi said:
Good post ArcBound. 100% truth.
I wonder why women don't teach their daughters this stuff. Like teaching your daughter to be kind and considerate and to actually do things for a dude will raise a girl's value in men's eyes. At some point a girl's hotness level caps off and you get dimishing returns for each .1 point of hotness.