Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 2

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bangs. She is absolutely stunning.
That's a good sign. With a woman like this, typically you have to move slower than usual so as to not scare the kitty.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good sign. With a woman like this, typically you have to move slower than usual so as to not scare the kitty.
That Buddhism plus my physically working on her friend all evening and the google search gives me a snails Chance but you never know Her friend was so hot.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignored her for 6 hours and pulled 5 women in front of her.
Would love some input on this. On one hand, the black haired gothy bitchy rear face vixen is one of the naturally hottest women I have personally laid eyes on in some time. She’s not a makeup / Barbie doll and I legit love looking at her tight little nose and gorgeous lips.

OTOH, she didn’t call me and I just froze her out like she didn’t exist and went above and beyond out of my way to make all sorts of female companions in her line of sight and kind of like that I just left her in the dust like that TBH.

Interested if I am being too proud, or if there is a way to get my little minx, who did ask me in mere minutes the first time we spoke if I live in town.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to bang my bitchy raven art student to sincerely by Nessa Barrett on repeat. Maybe that’s my opener. In a small pool of our blood. Def her new nickname. Nessa. She is going to either love it or google it and love it. Girls love nicknames

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao dude, you're married.

Catsmeow will attempt for engage for attention. Repeatedly, lol.
We’re going to fvck next time she’s around. That’s why I’m Rick.

MODE ONE

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode One is supposed to be done in person, or over the phone, NOT via text message. That's why it's called VERBAL SEDUCTION. It's not as effective if done via text because you can't use the power of a smooth, seductive voice, direct eye contact etc. It is much more effective if done in person, which also conveys to the woman that you have balls. Texting doesn't achieve that. Your example is not truly representative of the effectiveness of Mode One because it was done behind the buffer of text messages.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have her hooked before you can venture into that direct suggestion. If you work in some innuendo and get her playing along, then drop the hammer. As in Poker, if you raise too much too early she's going to fold. Let her invest in the pot before you go all in.
Wrong wrong wrong! What you're describing is more Mode 2 (indirect) game. That's weak, time wasting bullsh*t for guys who don't have the balls to be direct. Beating round the bush never got any guy past the bush. Direct is hands down the best, most effective way to get women. Direct blows indirect out of the water. I've been into Mode 1 since 2007 and would never ever go back to indirect.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong wrong wrong! What you're describing is more Mode 2 (indirect) game. That's weak, time wasting bullsh*t for guys who don't have the balls to be direct. Beating round the bush never got any guy past the bush. Direct is hands down the best, most effective way to get women. Direct blows indirect out of the water. I've been into Mode 1 since 2007 and would never ever go back to indirect.
Completely agreed. If you use more than a single word you're a pu$$y. Ideally nothing more than a grunt should be used.

The idea is to be direct. Once you're truly good, you can get to a point where making the phuck symbol with your hands is enough to get it done.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh chill out, we're just messing with each other. God you're uptight.

LOL and no I am not the one engaging for attention, read the posts.

I am the responder, not the initiator.
No quarter for scraggly cats.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ksoileau
Don Juan

JoinedAug 1, 2004Messages54Reaction score0
Apr 23, 2008
Stage 0: You don't think women like to be approached.
Stage 1: You're afraid to approach, you see women you like but never approach for fear that something terrible will happen.
Stage 2: You learn that women won't be rude to you and their boyfriends will not suddenly appear and beat you up, but you're still nervous about it and frequently pass up opportunities.
Stage 3: You learn that approaching is fun, you do it more often but fail to close the deal by getting a number, or at least an email address.
Stage 4: Approaching becomes a hobby, something you look forward to doing and you get good enough at it that women sometimes offer their card or their number before you ask for it.
Stage 5: Approaching is no longer a hobby, you do it without thinking and get consistently good results.

At which Stage are YOU?

Guitar_Whizz
Master Don Juan

JoinedApr 21, 2002Messages978Reaction score163LocationUK
Apr 23, 2008
Definitely stage 4, though it's taken me 6 years to get there! Although I think stage 4 should include YOU asking them for instant dates and phone numbers and you getting a yes most times.

So tell me GW, What have you learned and applied in the last 20 years that you feel like you haven't outgrown this place?

8 years ago i learned...

I also learned Setting up the situation makes it look easy but takes preparation.....

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode One is supposed to be done in person, or over the phone, NOT via text message. That's why it's called VERBAL SEDUCTION. It's not as effective if done via text because you can't use the power of a smooth, seductive voice, direct eye contact etc. It is much more effective if done in person, which also conveys to the woman that you have balls. Texting doesn't achieve that. Your example is not truly representative of the effectiveness of Mode One because it was done behind the buffer of text messages.
Naw, that's nonsense..in my opinion.

True, Mode One is verbal....but telling a woman you want to smash via text is still DIRECT game...as long as it is DIRECT, then it doesn't matter the channel of which the message comes from.

My Mode X, coming soon!!!

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True, Mode One is verbal....but telling a woman you want to smash via text is still DIRECT game...as long as it is DIRECT, then it doesn't matter the channel of which the message comes from.

No no no, you're so wrong my friend! Being direct via text message is NOT as effective as in person because you cannot use the power of a smooth seductive voice and direct eye contact over text. Hiding behind text is the coward's way, as it does not take balls to 'besides direct' over text.

You need to listen to this radio show by Alan Roger Currie, entitled 'Do men depend too much on electronic devices to connect with women?':

He rips into guys who try to use electronic communication such as texting, instant messaging etc to express their intentions to women.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So tell me GW, What have you learned and applied in the last 20 years that you feel like you haven't outgrown this place?
Oh, I outgrew this place a long long time ago. I very rarely come back here, and if I do it's not to ask advice but to give advice. I also enjoy reading the posts here, though I shake my head at some of the stupidity and misinformation being discussed here sometimes, but we all have to go through the learning stage.

The post you quoted from me was from way back in 2008. I'm definitely at stage 5 now and have been for years.

What I've learned over the last 20 years is that ultimately, being boldly direct, honest and authentic with women is best. That should be the point all guys eventually aim to reach. Once you reach that point, well done you've mastered the game and will never need any help from anyone again.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agreed. If you use more than a single word you're a pu$$y. Ideally nothing more than a grunt should be used.

The idea is to be direct. Once you're truly good, you can get to a point where making the phuck symbol with your hands is enough to get it done.
I think I have it perfected.....

M

member160292

You can be direct as you want with any woman that is already interested in you. It helps the cause. It's not game, the game is getting women to that high interest.

Can't wait for Mode X, sounds like a wanna be rapper outta Compton :cool:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be direct as you want with any woman that is already interested in you.
See, the difference between you and I...

You: Be direct with any woman that is ALREADY interested in you.

Me: Be direct with any woman to FIND OUT if she is interested in you.

Fundamental difference.

It helps the cause. It's not game, the game is getting women to that high interest.
If your sexual market value is at its peak (mind, body, spirit), that in itself should bring a woman towards high interest.

Can't wait for Mode X, sounds like a wanna be rapper outta Compton :cool:
Or a rap group called Mode One X. :lol: