A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 2

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode one is most effective when VERBALLY communicating more than texting. If you want to be truly Mode One you have to get these online matches on a phone call. Advanced Mode One is verbal seduction and talking dirty to women, which is an actual skill that can be learned. It's easy for girls to put up tests and blocks to mode one talk on text, but when they are on the phone (or in person) with a true mode one seducer, their social programming gets lowered by the wetness of their *****, and then she is submissive (when she finds out you are actually the alpha male you portrait yourself to be).

I started my mode one venture this past summer and it has taken me to another level. I have had same day seductions off of cold approaches, more casual sex, and much more efficient and ethical interactions with women.

With that being said, we live in times where online dating and social media make texting an important aspect to dating and relationships. With OLD I am more mode 2 (vague and ambiguous) to start off, gaining comfort, familiarity, and then depending on the text convo I will try to get her on the phone so I can seduce her., or at the very least make the text convo sexual. I've had phone sex with three girls doing this and ended up smashing two afterwards. ARC recommended this strategy when meeting online.

If it wasn't for social media and OLD, I'd be Mode One ALL THE WAY! But I have found that being mode 2 is beneficial when necessary because most women online want to give the impression that they are lookin for something more serious than casual. These ones I take my time with texting until they crack.

I'm glad we got some fellow mode one cats up in here! RIP to ARC. I recommend all his books/audiobooks to all men..

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>>tell him to hit the bricks and I'll fvck you proper right now...

Lol, are you British? Just teasing :p

Anyway, jmo but she sounds like a bit of a dud. I mean you're trying to banter with her and be playful and she's so serious! Wanting you to entertain her first, have a second date and "then we can do that."

Not knowing what you meant by "here"?

I take it you've been out with this girl before? She must be hot!

Anyhoo, keep us posted on this, I'd love to be proved wrong about her!
Why do you think I ‘missed’ the text two weeks ago lol? Needed more Mode One work lol.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Mode One and text game is on point!
Imo anyway, I'd be having some fun with that, teasing, banter back and forth.

This girl? I dunno, doesn't sound like she's on your wavelength about this.

It appears she wants to be "courted" first, suggesting dinner out, a second date, not rushed, needs to be "entertained"?

Or was that a different girl? I'm getting mixed up, lol.

Not saying that's bad or wrong, it just doesn't sound like she's on board with your Mode One direct style.

Anyway, again hope I'm wrong about her.
I wrote her back and told her to bring Chinese by and we can throw on a movie. Since she’s bringing the Chinese she can pick the movie.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You want to know the short quick way not to get flaked on?

Act normal and don't play dumbass games like "ghost til the date".

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Divorced w 3 This is entertaining and bold banter on your part, but it's not mode 1. Mode one is a form of VERBAL communication, therefore texting doesn't apply. The purpose of mode one is to distinguish whether the women is a reciprocator, rejector, or wholesome pretender. If she's a wholesome pretender than she is susceptible to bein seduced and persuaded into casual sex despite her **** tests/resistance. Also, you're convo is vague and ambiguous, using subliminals and sexual innuendos. This works for some, but it opens the door for her to play games as well (hence her cold aloofness). This is mode 2.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Divorced w 3 This is entertaining and bold banter on your part, but it's not mode 1. Mode one is a form of VERBAL communication, therefore texting doesn't apply. The purpose of mode one is to distinguish whether the women is a reciprocator, rejector, or wholesome pretender. If she's a wholesome pretender than she is susceptible to bein seduced and persuaded into casual sex despite her **** tests/resistance. Also, you're convo is vague and ambiguous, using subliminals and sexual innuendos. This works for some, but it opens the door for her to play games as well (hence her cold aloofness). This is mode 2.
As you mention that. Started dusting off other names I had let drop Meet Theresa. Met her cold approach back in the Spring. Had a lot of baggage at that time. Will flip this to phone mode.

F8307152-EACA-4287-863F-CE34983FAEDF.jpeg

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you has this actually worked for?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode One attempt on phone. Disaster

Update. So I called, ended up talking longer than i should have probably. About 40 minutes. I was really just throwing word salad out until I could frame my Mode One properly. I hadn’t spoken to her in about 3 months so it was some catching up but that got out of the way quickly enough.

It got complicated when the conversation got into the topic of her divorce. It wasn’t somewhere I was trying to go but it was inevitable. I tried to steer away from that but she asked how the kids were doing and then she explained her daughter has this tablet and texts her after awhile because she is clingy….She’s sexy so I want to hit it but the adage from Jerry McGuire is so true about the single mom. I guess my ideas vs real life are not close.

We got to that point at least because I was saying, look honestly it would be great to just have you over here, throw a movie on and see where it goes… and she was receptive (love that at least) but she said that she was going to miss putting the kids to bed and then I tried to figure out a midpoint. I know what you guys are going to say… I fvcked up and made an offer to hang on Monday at a local place and grab drinks but I may get bailed out on a snow day. If we do hang Monday, maybe we can fvck in the car? If we don’t hang Monday it’s probably going to be a week or longer which is whatever at this point. Pretty sure mama bear wants to fvck but that kid with the tablet is gonna block me I can feel it.

idk man. I kind of felt her with seeing the kids. Ok tear me apart folks.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My boys are starting to call me Mach 1