Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 1

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have defended your position and stood for what you believe in.

All of my posts have been attacked in some way or another but you dont see my bowing down or out.

No.

If you haven't noticed, some of these folks on here have NO GAME...and dont know wtf they are talking about.

Stevie Wonder can see that.

Nonsense. They are agreeing with me on one hand, just to disagree on the other.

Aight, I will fall back then.

Do you, pimpin.
BET

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ready this book, it's good and it does a good job of laying out and categorizing the woman you will encounter.

I believe it is best to be up front with your intentions quickly to weed out time wasters.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proves my point that being genuine is attractive to women.

You don't have to come out and verbally say "I want to take you home and **** you" but your gaze, your kino, your directness in other subjects will deliver the message while you are together in public. Then once alone you can verbalize it, and it is so powerful.
I agree with the above comment. You don't always have to say "wanna f@k". In a lot of cases just flirting and asking her out will be enough. If she's down to spend time with you in most cases she dtf.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, Mode One does seem to fit more in with the bar/club environment.
No it's not actually. Alan Roger Currie even said in his books, especially 'Mode One Hardcore', that bars and clubs are literally the WORST places to meet women. That's not to say you can't do it in night game venues, nor that it won't work in them, but it's a myth/misconception that Mode One is better suited to those environments.

I've been following Alan Roger Currie and doing the Mode One approach since 2007, and the vast majority of my approaches and successes have been from daytime direct cold approaches in the street, supermarkets and shopping malls.

It's sad he recently passed away btw. He was one of few dating coaches I followed, along with David X, and what these guys taught played a huge part in my life.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not actually. Alan Roger Currie even said in his books, especially 'Mode One Hardcore', that bars and clubs are literally the WORST places to meet women.
We were talking specifically on the most ideal place to go Mode One (especially Hardcore).

Mode One Hardcore: "Excuse me miss, but you're sexy and I want to fuk the sh!t out of you".

Which is more ideal; to say it^ to a woman at the club, or at a grocery?

I say at the club and if you disagree, we will have to agree/disagree.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking specifically on the most ideal place to go Mode One (especially Hardcore).

Mode One Hardcore: "Excuse me miss, but you're sexy and I want to fuk the sh!t out of you".

Which is more ideal; to say it^ to a woman at the club, or at a grocery?

I say at the club and if you disagree, we will have to agree/disagree.
As Alan Roger Currie said at the London DiDS seminar: 'Attraction knows no time or place'. To put it another way, attraction doesn't care about which venues it's 'socially appropriate' or not to approach in. Men's d*cks get hard and womens' p*ssies can get wet anywhere, anytime.

And btw, your example opener isn't great. You don't walk up to women and say you want to f*ck them as your opening line. Why so many guys have the misconception that Mode One is about walking up to women and merely saying 'I want to f*ck you' is beyond me.

Even with Mode One Hardcore, you don't say 'I want to f*ck you" as your opening line. Study Currie's real life approach stories and you'll see that. You can state words to that effect within the first minute or 2 of the approach with Mode One Hardcore, but saying it as the opener is not what Mode One is.

If you'd read or listened to Currie's examples, you'd know he usually started off his approaches by letting the woman know he thinks she's attractive/sexy etc followed by a comment on what specifically he found attractive about her, or sometimes with his 'I think you and I should share each others' company sometime in the near future'.

He would then gauge the woman's reaction, and if he was getting receptive body language based on his opener, he would then 'turn up the heat' verbally and carry on the interaction.

You have to be able to read a woman's body language before using xxx erotic talk. It's fine to do it, but only do it if you're getting receptive body language. Walking up to women like a bull in a China shop and saying 'I want to f*ck you' is not smooth nor representative of what Mode One is. You can build up to dirty talk - still within the first few mins of the approach - but you don't have to say 'I want to f*ck you' on the opener.

There are a lot of subtleties to Mode One also, such as holding direct eye contact with a woman, talking in a smooth seductive voice, being able to read their body language cues of interest (or disinterest) in you, being able to quickly fire back verbally to the common verbal '**** texts' women will throw at you when you go Mode One, etc.

Have you listened to Currie's audio book 'Ooh Say It Again' and the 6 real life seduction stories in it? Have you read the Mode One backstory with 5 real life seduction stories? Have you watched his London and Berlin DDS seminars? If so, you'd see from all his real life stories he usually didn't say 'I want to f*ck you' as an opener.

As to a grocery store vs club, I've done Mode One Hardcore in both and it works fine in a grocery store if done confidently and smoothly and if the woman has some attraction to you. In fact, several of Currie's examples are same day lays he got from Mode One Hardcore approaches in grocery stores.

Also, you don't have to start off as Mode One Hardcore. You can do a more standard Mode One opener then gradually build up to more xxx dirty talk based on how receptive the woman is to your approach.

If you have any questions about direct/Mode One, feel free to ask. I'm happy to share what I've learned from Currie, David X and my real life personal experiences with it. I ONLY approach direct, I don't ever do any indirect or PUA bullsh*t. Peace.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Alan Roger Currie said at the London DiDS seminar: 'Attraction knows no time or place'. To put it another way, attraction doesn't care about which venues it's 'socially appropriate' or not to approach in. Men's d*cks get hard and womens' p*ssies can get wet anywhere, anytime.
And I agree 100%.

That is why you APPROACH a woman anywhere, regardless of the venue.

But how/where you approach her (in that specific way); I am of the opinion that it does matter.

Make no mistake about it, I am ALL FOR Mode One Hardcore (MOH).

And btw, your example opener isn't great. You don't walk up to women and say you want to f*ck them as your opening line. Why so many guys have the misconception that Mode One is about walking up to women and merely saying 'I want to f*ck you' is beyond me. Even with Mode One Hardcore, you don't say 'I want to f*ck you" as your opening line.
You seem like a cool dude, but you are simply WRONG.

We are talking about Mode One Hardcore here.

I am watching a video now of ARC's MOH (where he distinguishes different variations of Mode One)...and how does he define it?

"When you approach a woman, and within the first 10-90 seconds of your very first conversation with a woman, you immediately & straightforwardly let her know that your only interest is engaging in one or more episodes of short-term monogamous "casual" sex with her (usually using R-rated, X-rated or XXX-rated language".

So in essence, my opener example is not only great, but it matches ARC's definition of Mode One Hardcore to a T.

Study Currie's real life approach stories and you'll see that. You can state words to that effect within the first minute or 2 of the approach with Mode One Hardcore, but saying it as the opener is not what Mode One is.
I've watched MANY of ARC's videos and he gave quite a few examples of his approaches, and some were very explicit and X-rated..and in the same video that I mentioned above, he stated that between 35-40% of all of his approaches have been MOH.

Second, you stated that you don't say such an opener until you are within the first minute or 2 of the MOH approach..

Yet, in his definition of MOH (see above), it is stated that you can drop it on her as early as the first 10 seconds of the approach...which sounds like an opener to me.

If you'd read or listened to Currie's examples, you'd know he usually started off his approaches by letting the woman know he thinks she's attractive/sexy etc followed by a comment on what specifically he found attractive about her, or sometimes with his 'I think you and I should share each others' company sometime in the near future'.

He would then gauge the woman's reaction, and if he was getting receptive body language based on his opener, he would then 'turn up the heat' verbally and carry on the interaction.
Again, in the video, he emphasized (defining MOH): "as QUICKLY as 10 seconds of having a conversation with a woman".

Now, in fairness, he said did say no more than 90 seconds.

The 90 seconds would certainly cover the "I think you and I should share each other's company...." spiel, along with reading the woman's body language stuff.

But to say that my opener is not an accurate reflection of Mode One Hardcore is a myth.

You have to be able to read a woman's body language before using xxx erotic talk. It's fine to do it, but only do it if you're getting receptive body language. Walking up to women like a bull in a China shop and saying 'I want to f*ck you' is not smooth nor representative of what Mode One is. You can build up to dirty talk - still within the first few mins of the approach - but you don't have to say 'I want to f*ck you' on the opener.
You don't have to say it, but if you are in line with MOH, then you kinda have to say it...otherwise you are not MOH.

Check out the video..MOH around the 16:00 mark.

And he also gave a REAL LIFE EXAMPLE of the MOH approach at 17:17 of the video.

LMAO!!!!

That, my friend, is MOH!!!!

LETS GO!!!! :cool: :cool:

There are a lot of subtleties to Mode One also, such as holding direct eye contact with a woman, talking in a smooth seductive voice, being able to read their body language cues of interest (or disinterest) in you, being able to quickly fire back verbally to the common verbal '**** texts' women will throw at you when you go Mode One, etc.
Funny, because in the example he shared above, he did not do ANY of that sh!t.

But who knows, maybe he briefly saw the lady during his rental car experience and noticed she had a disposition about her, which he thought would make her more receptive to his MOH....but that would have nothing to with whether she was initially interest/disinterest in him.

Sounds like you are equivocating his Mode One(s), by taking what he said about, lets say, the standard Mode One approach and applying it to his Mode One Hardcore....but since they are not the same, then it is fallacious to do so.

There is a reason why he makes distinctions between the different variations of Mode One's because they are not all equal.

Have you listened to Currie's audio book 'Ooh Say It Again' and the 6 real life seduction stories in it? Have you read the Mode One backstory with 5 real life seduction stories? Have you watched his London and Berlin DDS seminars? If so, you'd see from all his real life stories he usually didn't say 'I want to f*ck you' as an opener.
Watch the video, doggy.

As to a grocery store vs club, I've done Mode One Hardcore in both and it works fine in a grocery store if done confidently and smoothly and if the woman has some attraction to you. In fact, several of Currie's examples are same day lays he got from Mode One Hardcore approaches in grocery stores.
I'm not saying it can't work, I am saying I like my chances better with my version of Mode One.

In fact, if you go MOH on a woman at a grocery store, then I tip my hat off to you.

My concern is about a woman flipping out on me in a public place, should she not be receptive towards my MOH approach.

To me, the risk outweighs the reward.

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the MOH approach, I am just very selective on when I should use it.

If you have any questions about direct/Mode One, feel free to ask. I'm happy to share what I've learned from Currie, David X and my real life personal experiences with it. I ONLY approach direct, I don't ever do any indirect or PUA bullsh*t. Peace.
Feel free to share your experiences but with all due respect; why do I need to ask you questions about direct/Mode One, when I have a plethora of ARC videos to whereas I use my own listening comprehension skills to decipher the message the brother had put out.

I have a good grasp on things and I've been successful in my own right. I am at the advance stage of game....ahh, another thread topic...

:cool:

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I agree 100%.

But how/where you approach her (in that specific way); I am of the opinion that it does matter.

Make no mistake about it, I am ALL FOR Mode One Hardcore (MOH).

You seem like a cool dude, but you are simply WRONG.

We are talking about Mode One Hardcore here.

I am watching a video now of ARC's MOH (where he distinguishes different variations of Mode One)...and how does he define it?

"When you approach a woman, and within the first 10-90 seconds of your very first conversation with a woman, you immediately & straightforwardly let her know that your only interest is engaging in one or more episodes of short-term monogamous "casual" sex with her (usually using R-rated, X-rated or XXX-rated language".

So in essence, my opener example is not only great, but it matches ARC's definition of Mode One Hardcore to a T.

I've watched MANY of ARC's videos and he gave quite a few examples of his approaches, and some were very explicit and X-rated..and in the same video that I mentioned above, he stated that between 35-40% of all of his approaches have been MOH.

Second, you stated that you don't say such an opener until you are within the first minute or 2 of the MOH approach..

Yet, in his definition of MOH (see above), it is stated that you can drop it on her as early as the first 10 seconds of the approach...which sounds like an opener to me.

Again, in the video, he emphasized (defining MOH): "as QUICKLY as 10 seconds of having a conversation with a woman".

Now, in fairness, he said did say no more than 90 seconds.

The 90 seconds would certainly cover the "I think you and I should share each other's company...." spiel, along with reading the woman's body language stuff.

But to say that my opener is not an accurate reflection of Mode One Hardcore is a myth.

You don't have to say it, but if you are in line with MOH, then you kinda have to say it...otherwise you are not MOH.

Check out the video..MOH around the 16:00 mark.

And he also gave a REAL LIFE EXAMPLE of the MOH approach at 17:17 of the video.

LMAO!!!!

That, my friend, is MOH!!!!

LETS GO!!!! :cool: :cool:

But who knows, maybe he briefly saw the lady during his rental car experience and noticed she had a disposition about her, which he thought would make her more receptive to his MOH....but that would have nothing to with whether she was initially interest/disinterest in him.

Sounds like you are equivocating his Mode One(s), by taking what he said about, lets say, the standard Mode One approach and applying it to his Mode One Hardcore....but since they are not the same, then it is fallacious to do so.

There is a reason why he makes distinctions between the different variations of Mode One's because they are not all equal.

Watch the video, doggy.

I'm not saying it can't work, I am saying I like my chances better with my version of Mode One.

In fact, if you go MOH on a woman at a grocery store, then I tip my hat off to you.

My concern is about a woman flipping out on me in a public place, should she not be receptive towards my MOH approach.

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the MOH approach, I am just very selective on when I should use it.

Feel free to share your experiences but with all due respect; why do I need to ask you questions about direct/Mode One, when I have a plethora of ARC videos to whereas I use my own listening comprehension skills to decipher the message the brother had put out.

I have a good grasp on things and I've been successful in my own right. I am at the advance stage of game....ahh, another thread topic...

:cool:
No dude , saying , "Excuse me miss, but you're sexy and I want to fuk the sh!t out of you" is NOT the way to go unless it's a crackhead type of whoore, or some sketchy type of women that gave you tons of IOI.

But you seem to think you are the next best thing and are completely unwilling to listen to other people's feedback. Fecking annoying . A argument or discussion only works when all parties are open to listen to one anotuer, soon as you get some push back you try to " little brother "a man go like NO NO WAiT YOU WROnG DOGGY LIL HOMIE ect.

If your method is so waterproof why dont show some recent receipts?show me a text where you say that or even better, a video where you approach a Woman and say this.

You are in a failed marriage at the moment.if you was this super duper master pimp you would have an obedient wife allowing you to game around. Not the case. I bet you have some experience but damn dude tone it the feck down a little! You have no authority to speak on this untill you can PROOF your "method" works.

You give BAD advice to members trying to learn game and if they do listen to you they'll ruin potential chances with women .

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude , saying , "Excuse me miss, but you're sexy and I want to fuk the sh!t out of you" is NOT the way to go

First off, let me make a correction for you, brethren..

Correction; it is not the way to go, for YOU.

Just because you are too much of a puzzy to ever go Mode One Hardcore, doesn't mean you get to project your fear on men who actually have the balls/confidence to do so.

BTW, did you watch the freakin video?

If you did, you would have found out that that is exactly how Mode One Hardcore works, and just because you don't think that MOH is a good method to get what you want, you can't sh!t on the next man's experiences.

unless it's a crackhead type of whoore, or some sketchy type of women that gave you tons of IOI.
That's bullsh!t.

ARC said that only about 3% of the women that he has had sex with fits the "whoore" category.

He said the vast majority of women he has slept with (via Mode One) were..

1. Middle/Upper-class on the socio-economic scale
2. Career women
3. Raised in two-parent household
4. Non promiscuous
5. And guess what, some were even MARRIED

So to say MO only works on a certain type of woman, is a bullsh!t misconception that comes from guys who don't know wtf they are talking about.

But you seem to think you are the next best thing and are completely unwilling to listen to other people's feedback.
Tell ya what; I'll be willing to listen, once you are able to teach me something I don't already know.

I doubt you can do that.

So you can save your feedback for someone else.

Fecking annoying . A argument or discussion only works when all parties are open to listen to one anotuer, soon as you get some push back you try to " little brother "a man go like NO NO WAiT YOU WROnG DOGGY LIL HOMIE ect.
Ohhhh, the whole "doggy" thing? LOL

Oh, that was just me brewing with confidence as I proved a point to someone who attempted to correct me on a point, when in actuality, he was the one who needed the correction.

Kind of the same way I did to you on many different occasions.

Before you try to correct someone, come correct yourself.

If your method is so waterproof why dont show some recent receipts?show me a text where you say that or even better, a video where you approach a Woman and say this.
Depends what you mean by waterproof.

It isn't waterproof in the sense that it will guarantee you of getting a woman in the bed.

But it is waterproof in the sense that it will not have you getting flaked on, thereby wasting your time, money, and lowering your self esteem.

As far as receipts go, mannn please.

You are in a failed marriage at the moment.
Dude, the only reason you know about my marriage is because I disclosed my situation on the forum.

It is all open on my end, buddy.

So don't make it seem like you are telling the public something that I haven't already told.

Yeah, my marriage was failing.

Just like there was a time when I was failing in high school.

But I still graduated, on time, at the end.

It failed because of me, and now it is succeeding because of me. :cool:

if you was this super duper master pimp you would have an obedient wife allowing you to game around.
Neither my wife nor I play that sh!t.

Not the case. I bet you have some experience but damn dude tone it the feck down a little! You have no authority to speak on this untill you can PROOF your "method" works.
My experience is my authority...and my experiences are not subjected to your opinions/theories.

You give BAD advice to members trying to learn game and if they do listen to you they'll ruin potential chances with women .
Your opinion.

And a lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I agree 100%.

But how/where you approach her (in that specific way); I am of the opinion that it does matter..
True, you don't need to be as xxx rated with your language, at least initially, in places like grocery stores, if you aren't comfortable with that. You can still be Mode One any time, any place without necessarily being so explicit.

So in essence, my opener example is not only great, but it matches ARC's definition of Mode One Hardcore to a T..
I should clarify, based on his example....you CAN say 'I want to f*ck you' to a woman early in a conversation or on the opener if you want....however Mode One is NOT solely and specifically about walking up to women and blurting out 'Hey, I want to f*ck you'.

This is the biggest misconception that most Mode One critics and detractors usually have about it. They believe Mode One is merely 'telling a girl you want to f*ck her'. This really irritated Currie, and it really irritates me too.

Even if you DO say 'I want to f*ck you' early on in an approach, there's still a hell of a lot more to a Mode One approach than that.

I've watched MANY of ARC's videos and he gave quite a few examples of his approaches, and some were very explicit and X-rated..and in the same video that I mentioned above, he stated that between 35-40% of all of his approaches have been MOH..
That car rental approach example is one of his more extreme examples. Based on the dozens of his approach examples I've seen him write or talk about, including his Mode One Hardcore ones, he doesn't normally say 'I want to f*ck you' as his opener. That example shows you CAN do that, but it's just one example of many.

But again, just because he gives one example of that, don't fall into the trap of thinking Mode One simply = telling a girl you want to f*ck her. There's a lot more to it than that. In summary, Mode One is NOT solely and specifically about walking up women and saying 'I want to f*ck you'.

Check out this podcast (#22) at around 30m 30s in where Currie shatters the myth that Mode One is simply about saying 'I want to f*ck you'. He also states that he generally discourages men from being so verbally explicit on the opener, although he says it can work:

You don't have to say it, but if you are in line with MOH, then you kinda have to say it...otherwise you are not MOH..
You don't necessarily have to use the phrase 'I want to f*ck you'. You can say 'I'd like to get sexually intimate with you', 'I'd like to make passionate love to you', 'I'd like to exchange orgasms with you', etc. You also don't have to say these things as your opener. If you say them within the first the first 90 seconds, that'd still be classed as a Mode One Hardcore approach. Or you could start out as standard Mode One and build up to expressing your sexual intent within the first 5 minutes or so. That may not be Mode One Hardcore initially but it'd still be classed as a Mode One approach.

Of course, you can still be Mode One and express your romantic/sexual intent to a woman without using any xxx rated language at all.

Let me tell you, in any Mode One approach Currie did, he ALWAYS made sure that 1) he held direct eye contact with the woman, 2) he spoke in a smooth, seductive voice, 3) he was quickly reading her body language and overall level of receptiveness to his approach, and 4) he always had a verbal comeback ready for any verbal 'sh*t test' she'd throw his way in response to his Mode One approach (for example, of a woman said 'Excuse me', he'd respond with 'You're excused', or if she said 'I can't believe you just said that!', he answer with 'Well believe it!', etc).

He talks about this multiple times in his books, audio books, videos, seminar talks and interviews.

For example, have you read his eBook 'Mode One Hardcore'? It's a short eBook on the subject of how to use Mode One Hardcore to have casual with women. In the book, he discusses the 4 points above in depth. If you have a look at the table of contents, chapter heading and the summary list of points at the start of chapter 7:

There are also some examples of a Mode One Hardcore approach in the ebook.

My point is, although Mode One is about VERBAL communication, it also needs to be backed up with direct eye contact, confident delivery, confident body language, confident/smooth/seductive tone of voice, plus the ability to quickly read women. I can guarantee that even in the car rental approach example, Currie was doing all these things in addition to the words he was saying.

Check out the same podcast (#22) I mentioned earlier, from about 32m to 35m in: https://www.digitalpodcast.com/feeds/29181-the-daygame-podcast?page=5

There, he clearly talks about that he reads womens' body language and sizes them up etc both BEFORE he approaches them and WHILE he approaches them.

No, I'm not doing that at all. I'm simply saying you don't necessarily have to be xxx rated on the opener itself. You can do so within the first 90 seconds (for Hardcore) or even the first 5 minutes (standard Mode One approach).

They're all equal in terms of expressing your romantic/sexual intent to a woman, but yes you're correct that each type of Mode One approach differs in HOW SOON you express that intent and the level of xxx rated language you use (or don't use).

Well again, in a grocery store or other daytime setting, you don't have to be so full on with the the xxx rated language. You can still be Mode One though, as long as you're expressing your romantic/sexual intent.

But also, in order to be a fully fledged Mode One guy you need to get to the point where you simply don't give a f*ck what women, or anyone else, think, say or do in response to you being Mode One or Mode One Hardcore with them. We all have our limits and preferences as to how direct we choose to be and in what venues, and it sounds like you've found what suits you.

I have a good grasp on things and I've been successful in my own right. I am at the advance stage of game....
That's great that you're a Mode One guy and that you have the balls to do it. Keep going! I wish you well. The world needs more guys like us!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just because you are too much of a puzzy to ever go Mode One Hardcore, doesn't mean you get to project your fear on men who actually have the balls/confidence to do so.

If you did, you would have found out that that is exactly how Mode One Hardcore works, and just because you don't think that MOH is a good method to get what you want, you can't sh!t on the next man's experiences.

That's bullsh!t.

ARC said that only about 3% of the women that he has had sex with fits the "whoore" category.

2. Career women
4. Non promiscuous

So to say MO only works on a certain type of woman, is a bullsh!t misconception that comes from guys who don't know wtf they are talking about.

Tell ya what; I'll be willing to listen, once you are able to teach me something I don't already know.

I doubt you can do that.

Oh, that was just me brewing with confidence as I proved a point to someone who attempted to correct me on a point, when in actuality, he was the one who needed the correction.

It isn't waterproof in the sense that it will guarantee you of getting a woman in the bed.

But it is waterproof in the sense that it will not have you getting flaked on, thereby wasting your time, money, and lowering your self esteem.

Dude, the only reason you know about my marriage is because I disclosed my situation on the forum.

So don't make it seem like you are telling the public something that I haven't already told.

My experience is my authority...and my experiences are not subjected to your opinions/theories.

Your opinion.

A lion also respects fellow lions to some degree. I bet there are tons of things you could learn from me ,just like I might learn some from you. Do you see the difference ? As far as I can tell this whole mode 1 thing about being assertive is common sense, but oke.

You could at least be somewhat realistic and admit that your are tied with both hands because of your marriage and you have THEORIES and IDEAS. I have them too, next right is sparring about them and trying to implement them in REAL LIFE.

There is such a thing as nuance. There are millions of ways to formulate that sentence in a different way.

You are just living vicariously through the theory from a datingcoach you admire , one that devolped his theory years ago. The world develops every day and there is no dating coach with all the answers. They all have good and bad sides. just like us members .

As far as receipts go mannnnnn". Show and proof. Put your money where your mouth is. Its bs to claim this is the best way to attract or seduce women.

You come across as an extremely stubborn dude.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's bullsh!t.

2. Career women
4. Non promiscuous

I doubt you can do that.

Your opinion.

Easy to tell men to go "mode 1 " and say stupid openings lines while you are playing house feeling safe on the couch.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem like going Mode One Hardcore in a public place like a grocery store where strangers may be within earshot; would raise anti-slvt defences with the women of interest. Resulting in a rejection even if they would otherwise be all for it, if there weren't judging people around...

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a leap posting this, but since I've never been one to hold back.... here goes.

@We_ArE_VeNOM

Interesting video, thanks for uploading, I actually watched the entire thing!
YW. It was needed.

Couple of questions.
In his example of MOH (Mode One Hardcore) - approaching the chick at her place of business telling her he wants to "fvck the shyt outta that fine ass" - what's worthy of note is that he did NOT end up fvcking her, it resulted in some texting and phone sex.
True, he admitted that he didn't smash her.

However, based on the context of the story, it seemed that he didn't smash her based on inopportunity, rather than any failed attempt on his part.

I think he was traveling to Orlando and met her briefly during his tenure there.

Now, there are two more worthy points from his experience..

1. He went Mode One Hardcore on her, IN FRONT OF HER COWORKERS.

This is NEXT LEVEL kind of confidence that even surpasses my own.

I won't even cold approach a woman, if she is with a group; much less go MOH on her.

That is why ARC is a legend.

2. He wound up getting her number and having phone sex with her.

That speaks for itself.

There is no reason to conclude that if the opportunity presented itself, that him smashing her is a done deal.

Is that what you consider a successful MOH approach? Phone sex? I wouldn't think so.
Correct. I wouldn't think so, either.

You can't put her on your "smash" list, until you actually smash.

But the fact that he got the number from a woman after such a BOLD approach would still suggest a high interest level from the woman.

And if it works so well, why didn't he discuss an instance where it DID actually work? Like he actually fvcked the chick? Instead of the phone sex outcome?
He stated in another video that 35-40% of the women he smashed, he smashed from MOH.

And that is a very high success rate, using only one version Mode One.

So in other words, he has PLENTY of success stories from MOH.

I think he only mentioned this particular story, because it had happened recently (I think he said 2 weeks ago, from the publishing date of the video).

Second, again, the fact that the chick gave him the number in itself speaks volumes.

That part doesn't make sense except to say perhaps MOH does NOT work as often as he makes it out to, he simply used as an example of what MOH is.
Catz lol.

Listening comprehension lol.

He lived in the Midwest (if I'm not mistaken) at that time. He was out of town, traveling to Orlando, FL.

He was probably was in town on business...and due to conflicting schedules, he may not have had the opportunity to smash her.

MOH still worked, clearly.

ARC was big on classifying women, and he apparently didn't view her as a "manipulative timewaster"....so I'm guessing she would be on his "hit" list as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

I get it does work for you however it certainly is NOT superior to standard Mode 1 or 1.5 which you've been criticizing, arguing against and you believe is cringey and beta, per some of your previous posts, to me for preferring standard Mode 1, Mode 1.5 or 2, and a few of the male posters who prefer that style of approach as well.
Um, not so fast.

I don't even think ARC endorses Mode 1.5 or Mode 2, and neither do I.

It sounds like you wanted a man to stand there for 5-10 minutes stroking your female ego before you will give him the time of sexual day (based on YOUR previous posts), and I simply refuse to do so...and yes I am critical of any man who does that, or any man who THINKS he needs to do that.

I have my own version of Mode One...which I will lay out in another thread.

If MOH fits your nature and personality, no argument! I never did argue with it, I only said it's not something I prefer or would ever respond positively to and explained why. I am more a standard Mode 1, 1.5 or Mode 2 girl.
Of course, because those versions of Mode One gives you free attention/validation.

Who wouldn't want that?

I do not get why you can't respect that or respect other men's styles -- standard Mode 1, 1.5 or 2.
Because, I am against beating around the bush when it comes to...that.

And besides, most of these other men that you are referring to, they don't respect my style.

Yo boi Gamisch just went on a tangent, dissing MOH.

They don't respect mines, and I don't respect theirs.

Why criticize, argue against, call it beta, and men pvssies?
Because, the disagreements are usually never respectful.

RAC didn't do that. In fact, he very clearly stated he incorporated MOH and standard Mode 1 and even 1.5 into his approaching repertoire.

Hence his follow up book - "Oooh Say It Again."

He did NOT deem one style more superior over the other, why do you? And insult men for not doing it YOUR way (MOH)?
But he did, though.

Look up his video on the myth surrounding the need to build "rapport" with a woman (if all you want from her is sex).

He is saying that there is no need to build rapport with women of whom you view as "fuk buddies".

Well, that is a slap in the face of Mode 1.5, isn't it?

Just because he gave different classifications of Mode One, does not mean he endorses those modes.

ARC was a Mode One Hardcore / Standard Mode One kind of guy.

All of that other sh!t was for the birds.

Calling them beta or pvssies like you just called @Gamisch ? Come on.

Rhetorical question, no need to answer.
He came at me sideways, so I had to straighten him out.

Just tossing it out for consideration assuming you're open to hearing another POV, specifically a woman's.
Catz...

I do not target married women.

But, if the circumstances were different, you would..

1. Fall victim to my ignoring strategy

2. Fall victim to my cold approach. Yes...the whole "Dang, you cute" thing.

3. Fall victim to my version of Mode One.

And aint a DAMN THING you can do about either one.

Once the snake bites you, it is only a matter of time before the Venom sets in.

A short manner of time.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem like going Mode One Hardcore in a public place like a grocery store where strangers may be within earshot; would raise anti-slvt defences with the women of interest. Resulting in a rejection even if they would otherwise be all for it, if there weren't judging people around...
Bro, hold tf up.

Can we frame this post^.

We are not even one full day into 2023, and we already have a post of the year candidate.

This post PERFECTLY describes why I, although I am a MOH advocate, am very selective about where I choose to use it.

Certainly not during my hunts at Wally World.

Hecks no.

Great post and if I could frame it, I would. :up::up::up::up:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch what he's describing isn't even standard Mode 1.

It's Mode 1 Hardcore.

I never knew there was a difference until watching the video he uploaded.
Actually, you did know the difference.

I recall a couple weeks ago, you had labeled it "extreme" Mode One, which is essentially Mode One Hardcore of a different name.

I, myself, did not know he had a Mode One variation of "Hardcore", until recent.

I was already MOH aware, I just didn't know that he made an official distinction.

And I think it's an important distinction.
So do I.

It's actually more respectful to women than Mode 1 Hardcore although I get the sense Venom doesn't care much about that, which is fine if that suits his style.
If a woman has sexual interest in the man, it becomes respectful, does it?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy to tell men to go "mode 1 " and say stupid openings lines while you are playing house feeling safe on the couch.
Easy there, cupcake.

I probably made more cold approaches in a week than you've made your entire life...and ever will.

Never been flaked on, never been dumped by a girlfriend, and had a closing rate of 34%.

You will never reach or surpass 34% with any of your beta tactics.

There are levels to this sh!t.