Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
bugsquish,This was all before I turned 18. I seriously doubt I'll be meeting any virgins again. Ah well sexually enlightened girls are more fun anyway.
How many 24yr old virgins on this site?Originally posted by bugsquish
Hmmm no offence, but I can't help thinking that any chick who is a virgin at 24 has some kind of problem (physically, mentally or emotionally). And sex alone creates scarily strong attachments, so I'll be steering clear of virgins![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hmm well I think it's slightly different for chicks since they can get laid much easier. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but virgin by choice is weak m or f.Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
How many 24yr old virgins on this site?![]()
Is this the girl you gave the ceramic polar bear to? If it is the same girl then I think you have no chance.Originally posted by Duasun
What to do if a girl is virgin, and you are experienced one? I had few girls before, but none of them was a virgin?
Originally posted by coin
Is this the girl you gave the ceramic polar bear to? If it is the same girl then I think you have no chance.