Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Very Specific Boyfriend Situation

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I might be making more threads like this in the future, just a bit more general. But I need to know how to handle situations like this... So I was wondering what you guys thought. I have no experience with getting chicks with boyfriends whatsoever.

I met this 9/10 Latina Chick through school. We got to talking a bit, and eventually she came out to one of my shows. She's seen my social proof, and she jokingly calls me "Mr. Popular." I flirt with her, touch her, and all that, and she's touchy with me as well, flirts back a bit with me too. We get along well, there's a good bit of chemistry since we're pretty similar. Although I know that this is part of Latin Culture. Kino is more of a thing than with Americans.

I've made friends with her friends as well, so there's a new social group for me to go into. I need more friends since many of mine have graduated.

Now if she were single, this would be a done deal. I would've isolated and escalated in a heartbeat. But because I follow her on social media, I know she has a boyfriend. She posts pics of them bowling and stuff, and staring into his eyes, so idk if the relationship is rocky. The funny thing is, she's never brought him up directly to me. Although I've never asked. I'm pretty sure the boyfriend lives out of town too.

So my question is, do I even have a shot? Now that I've been social with her, do I run my standard take her out and escalate Game? This chick is really hot, and I want her. But I have no idea how to run Game when she has a boyfriend, and on top of that I don't want to get exiled from this social group through malicious gossip if it were to go south. So do I
A.) Go for it?
or
B.) Just add her to my social circle and use having a bigger circle as an opportunity to meet new, single girls?

I feel like this is a pretty common situation. So it'd be good to discuss it.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So my question is, do I even have a shot
Either she thinks you're better than her boyfriend or no. Go for it. A no from her would be same as saying what she already has is better than you. She might not say no like that, she could say she has a boyfriend and things like that. The fact that you touched her and she didn't brought it up is a good sign, so go for it. Chicks will have boyfriends, otherwise they view themselves as failures.

What do you think, your SMV, looks, style, height, dck size, social status, finances, better than her bf's?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she thinks you're better than her boyfriend or no. Go for it. A no from her would be same as saying what she already has is better than you. She might not say no like that, she could say she has a boyfriend and things like that. The fact that you touched her and she didn't brought it up is a good sign, so go for it. Chicks will have boyfriends, otherwise they view themselves as failures.

What do you think, your SMV, looks, style, height, dck size, social status, finances, better than her bf's?
Personally I think it is. But I hope if I go for this I don't get blown out and lose more friends(cause I need them.) I know girls cheat but still lol.
It's a bit worrisome cause she seems to have a good relationship with her boyfriend, texting him when we're out doing late night dining at 2 AM and stuff like that. Not to mention, going to see him today.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think it is. But I hope if I go for this I don't get blown out and lose more friends(cause I need them.) I know girls cheat but still lol.
It's a bit worrisome cause she seems to have a good relationship with her boyfriend, texting him when we're out doing late night dining at 2 AM and stuff like that. Not to mention, going to see him today.
Just hang out with her. Keep being Mr. Popular and hook up with her friends. That's your best chance of maintaining the friend group and having a chance with her in the future.

You could also just shoot your shot and risk it all.

First route seems more fruitful imo.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my question is, do I even have a shot? Now that I've been social with her, do I run my standard take her out and escalate Game? This chick is really hot, and I want her. But I have no idea how to run Game when she has a boyfriend, and on top of that I don't want to get exiled from this social group through malicious gossip if it were to go south. So do I
A.) Go for it?
or
B.) Just add her to my social circle and use having a bigger circle as an opportunity to meet new, single girls?

I feel like this is a pretty common situation. So it'd be good to discuss it.
Possibilities:

1. She could be an attention wh0re who likes to flirt, or a manipulative user who likes toying with men and getting free stuff out of then. Perhaps she'll get you to buy her dinner but never put out.

2. Perhaps she's just a disloyal slvt that will fvck you on the side or upgrade when she gets bored. This is your jackpot if you smash and don't commit. Your worst nightmare if you wind up in the boyfriend position in your mind (it doesn't matter if she thinks you're her boyfriend if you keep detached in your mind)

Just hit on her normally the way that you would for any other girl until you get laid or she rejects you for any reason. Feign ignorance of her having a boyfriend, leave her alone if she turns you down. Nobody is gonna give you **** for just shooting your shot most likely.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hang out with her. Keep being Mr. Popular and hook up with her friends. That's your best chance of maintaining the friend group and having a chance with her in the future.

Y'know, I know that the first option is safer... But I'm really sick of the friendzone and kinda just wanna go for it lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wonder though... How would you handle it if she throws that "I have a boyfriend" sh*t test or freaks out when I escalate? I've never really had to deal with this type of situation before

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fairly big and muscular? Any kind of combat sport or self-defense training?
I lift. Honestly I've been watching a lot of AMS and I wanna be a sleazeball like him lol. My natural friend was also telling me how he fvcked a chick that was literally engaged. That's the ultimate level of sleazeball and I hope my Game and LMS get to that point one day

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lift. Honestly I've been watching a lot of AMS and I wanna be a sleazeball like him lol. My natural friend was also telling me how he fvcked a chick that was literally engaged. That's the ultimate level of sleazeball and I hope my Game and LMS get to that point one day
Then do what you want. She will either comply or not. Simple as that.

Go for it. But don't be surprised at the outcomes. The successes will be far outweighed by the failures.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You are chasing her. It’s in your body language and persona.

There are multitudes of women who have side sex with guys with weaker lives, smaller diks, lesser jobs etc. than their boyfriends and/or husbands.

If you are looking at this from the perspective of wanting her as a girlfriend, it’s going to be risky. If you are wanting her for sex and nothing more, then there’s opportunity. Especially if she is reciprocating vibe.

Will she act on it within the circle at the risk of being the social circle “slvt”? It’s an issue because you will get attached and wreck the whole circle. Creating strife.
She is more apt to have sex with you if you are a feel good sex moment or moments outside her boyfriend.

In “Relationships” the good feelings she has towards the boyfriend/husband subside. It’s a form of chemical starvation. But you are stroking her ego in a platonic type way. She already knows you want to be with her. She will not cheat with you as a rule because what you are doing is a manipulation.
Thus you are leaving yourself open to a much higher level of manipulation skill. Hers.

Your approach and mindset are born out of needing her. Hunger. You are being and are wide open to attention manipulation by her. Use you for attention and worshiping her “greatness”.
She is only going to sleep with another guy in the circle IF he is the right type who doesn’t want her full time and can keep his emotions in check and his mouth shut.

She will have really dirty and naughty sex with a man outside her social circle for this reason alone. Unless you are the type that just wants her without wrecking her present situation. When she can’t take any more starvation from her chemicals and is ready to bounce, she will set it up within the social circle with her planting seeds by talking about his “shortcomings”. Then she will bounce when it’s set up properly. Most likely she will bring the new guy(s) into the circle as she goes up and down the feel good chemical rollercoaster.

So it seems that your answer is, due to you wanting her, is to seek other opportunities within the circle.

But either way, you are going at it from the wrong frame. This is you.

Until you can have sex with attractive women just for the joy and pleasure of sex, not wanting them as a girlfriend, you will not be an option for her. Based on the words you have expressed here.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are chasing her. It’s in your body language and persona.

There are multitudes of women who have side sex with guys with weaker lives, smaller diks, lesser jobs etc. than their boyfriends and/or husbands.

If you are looking at this from the perspective of wanting her as a girlfriend, it’s going to be risky. If you are wanting her for sex and nothing more, then there’s opportunity. Especially if she is reciprocating vibe.

Will she act on it within the circle at the risk of being the social circle “slvt”? It’s an issue because you will get attached and wreck the whole circle. Creating strife.
She is more apt to have sex with you if you are a feel good sex moment or moments outside her boyfriend.

In “Relationships” the good feelings she has towards the boyfriend/husband subside. It’s a form of chemical starvation. But you are stroking her ego in a platonic type way. She already knows you want to be with her. She will not cheat with you as a rule because what you are doing is a manipulation.
Thus you are leaving yourself open to a much higher level of manipulation skill. Hers.

Your approach and mindset are born out of needing her. Hunger. You are being and are wide open to attention manipulation by her. Use you for attention and worshiping her “greatness”.
She is only going to sleep with another guy in the circle IF he is the right type who doesn’t want her full time and can keep his emotions in check and his mouth shut.

She will have really dirty and naughty sex with a man outside her social circle for this reason alone. Unless you are the type that just wants her without wrecking her present situation. When she can’t take any more starvation from her chemicals and is ready to bounce, she will set it up within the social circle with her planting seeds by talking about his “shortcomings”. Then she will bounce when it’s set up properly. Most likely she will bring the new guy(s) into the circle as she goes up and down the feel good chemical rollercoaster.

So it seems that your answer is, due to you wanting her, is to seek other opportunities within the circle.

But either way, you are going at it from the wrong frame. This is you.

Until you can have sex with attractive women just for the joy and pleasure of sex, not wanting them as a girlfriend, you will not be an option for her. Based on the words you have expressed here.
Yeah man I have zero interest in having a girlfriend. Imo there's no point in me having a girlfriend until my Game is really, really, really solid. If I do that I'm actively taking myself out of the Game lol.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man I have zero interest in having a girlfriend. Imo there's no point in me having a girlfriend until my Game is really, really, really solid. If I do that I'm actively taking myself out of the Game lol.
Then you will need a new paradigm. You can easily, with a little work, make the shift. Game is already naturally in you. Learning game is an oxymoron. You only validate women with sex. That’s what she really wants. Despite all those stupid ideas in her head. Her mind will follow. You’re supposed to know what she really wants.

Women are creatures of pleasure. Her desire for pleasure, she craves and lives for, is her drive.
I don’t care what Tomassi says, though I respect him, mostly because he has done more for men than the vast majority, women are fantastically more sexual than men. By a long shot. Much more the cheating type and flat out cheaters due to their search for optimized pleasure.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
One of the things I really had to understand and learn is that all failure for men when it comes to women is their incessant drive for praise or approval.

This ugly, ugly trait was instilled by their mothers. Mothers heaped praise or withheld praise on their sons very early on. Total and complete manipulation. This is even taught to them from psychiatrists and modern think.

I’ve even heard guys on here rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior. I can show men how this works but I won’t. It’s feminine manipulation.

The real molder is when she withholds love and validation and she knows exactly what she’s doing. Then the kid goes through life trying to get that validation back from women. He thinks that if she gives him sex that it’s a form of validation. WRONG!!! It seals your fate and reinforces your dependence on validation. It’s the completely wrong frame. Game is nothing more than getting validation via sex.

Self realization is the understanding that YOU validate and reward women by giving THEM sex. That is the natural flow of life. You put seed in her to create life in her. Women flock to men who are givers of life. They already know that the “alpha”, or whatever you want to call him, is the giver of life and all other men are prospects for life long security and/or pleasure.

If you validate her just right, she will reward you with pvssy. Just like mommy rewarded you with a cookie for being nice to everyone and telling you how you’re such a good boy. They know exactly what they are doing and god help you if you have a thought that is independent from girl world.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pivot to hotter younger, tighter.

Be aloof, nonchalant, indifferent. Sub communication if any at all should be zero. Treat her like a dude. Always pursue the next set. Its about Being that guy. Not doing the robbery on some cuck.

In the words of Alec, "finish the job James." Golden Eye.

The target is never any one girl. Its being self actualized. Ironically enough, women are more often than not a deterrent and distraction from the cause. Most often, she's not what you think. Read the red queen - matt riddle. View the feminine in the form of the red queen, "off with his head." this is how ruthless mother nature is as 8s female hypergamy. Its why some dudes off themselves when a half century of blue pill is debunked. They are burnt dead wood. All of what they are must perish and they must transcend or go up inthe flames with their delusions.

Glad you are on the grind kuz.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pivot to hotter younger, tighter.

Be aloof, nonchalant, indifferent. Sub communication if any at all should be zero. Treat her like a dude. Always pursue the next set. Its about Being that guy. Not doing the robbery on some cuck.

In the words of Alec, "finish the job James." Golden Eye.

The target is never any one girl. Its being self actualized. Ironically enough, women are more often than not a deterrent and distraction from the cause. Most often, she's not what you think. Read the red queen - matt riddle. View the feminine in the form of the red queen, "off with his head." this is how ruthless mother nature is as 8s female hypergamy. Its why some dudes off themselves when a half century of blue pill is debunked. They are burnt dead wood. All of what they are must perish and they must transcend or go up inthe flames with their delusions.

Glad you are on the grind kuz.
Yeah I ended up talking to other women lol. I'll worry about this specific one later. I'm more interested in tightening up my Game I general rn.

Another book to add to my list. I have like 20 that I want to finish haha

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tactful escalation. Her actions will give you the answer.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I ended up talking to other women lol. I'll worry about this specific one later. I'm more interested in tightening up my Game I general rn.

Another book to add to my list. I have like 20 that I want to finish haha
Keep grades up. Focus on your life path. Get baaaaae for sport. Just cause. I meet a chick who is in a ltr and I match it with indifference. As in, it means nothing to me. Pay her no mind. Attention is currency.