Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A update - stepped my game up like never before

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 3 weeks I spent my time in Marrakech Morocco, vacation.

I was having fun, drinking almost every night and laying every night.

The main thing I learned again is having fun in life. I approached so many girls and it paid off. First the eye contact, look at her deeply, smile and walk straight up like a gentleman when you approach. When she laughs back you got your green light, go.

I did the craziest stuff. Approaching a whole group of women. Shaking hands of all of her friends first then shake her hand and look in her eyes deeply and ask if you can sit next to her or have a couple of minutes with her.

I asked for her name first then asked some basic questions about where shes from, what she likes to do and if shes up to something. If she wasn't I grabbed her hand excused to her friends and isolated.

I took like 15 girls home. You f8ck them good, have fun, and kiss them with passion, laugh all the time and they will forget their problems, insecurities and be all about the mysterious confident guy who laughs the whole time.
F8cking is very important. You have to give everything you have instead of telling her you like her. If you manage to get her legs shake and give her a orgasm, bro shes all yours.

I f8cked without using condoms again, thats 1 thing I regret. I just can't enjoy sex with a condom.

Ofcourse a couple of times I got rejected, it's so easy. You smile, excuse and walk away. The next one will obey to you.

I have a couple of girlfriends who blow up my phone now but I'm back in Holland now.

Main thing I don't like is I gained a lot of weight true drinking, sleeping, eating, f8cking and repeating. Going to work on that.

I'm back home. Going to the gym in a second and from tommorow on finish my last year of school to get my degree.

Some of you may now I had difficulties with gambling, that's history I cut off those guys and going to take care of my life again, starting with a strict gym routine and taking care of school.

One thing is certain, this vacation opened my eyes again about how important it is to have fun and don't think about strategics to impress a girl.

Approach, have fun, KINO, look intoo her eyes very often and act. Just kiss when you feel like kissing, touch when you feel like it and if she disrespects you, you tell her that. If she does it again you NEXT her.

I'll give you a small example. I approached this girl in a club who was all about me from the first contact. I f8cked her halfway because she was a beautiful virgin, she didn't want to go all in for just yet. The next day she was in the same club again and was watching me all night. When I looked to another girl she walked up to me to yell and punch lmao.

3 days later she was sitting at my table in the same club. She went to the toilet and i opened her phone and read some messages from this dude who texted her that he loved her.

She came back to my table and I looked disinterested towards her. She noticed it immediatley looked worried to her phone. I didn't react to her for 15 minutes then stood up and went dancing and enjoying the night. She became crazy, stood up sat on a chair for all night staring at me depressed. I ignored her phone calls for 2 days then picked up. She wanted to see me so I went. Ofcourse she told me bullsh8t that it wasn't her phone and that she was all about me and blablabla. She became like a zombie after that. Everytime she wanted to visit her friends she asked me for permission, she told me when she stood up if she could do that. She asked for permission to go dancing, she wanted to meet my parents, crazy... Ofcourse I learned a lot on this forum and ofcourse we aren't the jealous types who are afraid to lose a women, so you let her dance, let her have fun and let her be free. If she wasnts to have fun and be around you, shes welcome, if she wants to f8ck around, okay but not with a DJ, so the 3 strike rule and shes out, she knows that.

So main thing, when she does something that you don't like you don't give her any attention at all anymore and stay calm. If you thing she gone to far, you just next.

I figured out we think way too much in it, just be confident, dress well, approach, have fun and SPIN PLATES.

One more thing: I dont know if I like it. I'm not jealous about all of these girls, and some of them are seriousley dimes. My heart becomes more and more black. I was soo much of a afc years ago that did the most stupid stuff. When I was working on becoming a DJ I was a DJ the first 2 dates, after kissing or without even making out I would think about the girl all day and eventually she would lose interest.

Now they tell me i'm a player and dude I reached that point. I can be so much intoo sex and the girl on 1 day and the next I won't give 2 f8cks about her and completeley ignore her. I reached this magical point after 2,5 years now but I don't know if I like it too much. Because I remember how f8cked up I was about a girl here in Holland like 7 months ago when she lost interest in me. And now I don't feel any connection to a single of the girls I layed. Only one is a bit on my mind, thats the 19 year old virgin I wrote about earlier. But then again, not like I experienced ''affection-love-addiction'' like before.

I'm back in business after a very difficult time.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you wear condoms every lay? That's the real question

Edit: found the answer in your op lol

OP why you do diss

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 10 times with condom and 5 times without one.

I don't feel weird or sick though, I hope im fine.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work - at your age that's what life's about. Now start planning yr nxt vacation - even if its a year away it will make all the hard work easier.

almostaristotle

Reaction score
hey gambino,

I see you're just 24 like me. I am from india and gaming chicks sucks over here or maybe i am not doing something right. Chicks are just not very open to getting picked up by dudes on the streets or anywhere for that matter and any numbers i get are all flakes.

Can you write a bit more about your process of becoming a DJ and how did you go about it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I would never ask a woman anything in the opening of an interaction. I would just instruct her to do something.

Ie, don't ask if you can talk for a few minutes with her just say "Come here, I need to talk to you for a few minutes" then take her hand and lead her with you.