"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

A tuff fish to catch.(advice)

hellfire45

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Ok heres whats going on.

Theres this girl at my high school who is very good looking, I'd give her an 8/10. She complains all the time about not having a boyfriend, which amazes me, because this girl is above average on the scale of sex appeal.
Anyway, the problem is that whenever any guys try to approach her, flirt with her, or whatever, she tenses up and closes herself off. To try and explain better, she seems is an average outgoing girl, but whenever you enter the area of dating, or start flirting with her(as I already said), the outgoing turns off, and she begins to become tense. Because of this, several of my friends have been rejected by her.
Shes nice, I like her, but I don't really know how to approach this kind of girl. I don't want to make her scared, and I don't want to call her on the phone(to make her less tense), because I feel like I would look like a coward in her eyes.

I feel like my looks are about an 8, but I don't want to blow my chances, by taking the wrong approach.

What are your thoughts on the matter? And advice, opinions, suggestions?

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I don't know why your so scared to call her on the phone. Id say the best way to get with this girl is for her to get to know you better and the way to do that is hang out with her a lot. Talk with her on the phone, etc.
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
My advice is pretty simple. Take it easy. Don't go over the top, instead of DJing her, try to get to know her. Let her talk about herself, but not about her problems, just strike up an easy, mostly flirting free convo. She just isn't comfortable with that sort of thing, so don't force it upon her. All of my successes involved me making a girl laugh, and getting to know her quickly. I move fast, but I take it easy.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
like they said. take it easy.

i remember a post saying that not all techniques work on a particular woman cuz every technique only works for a certain ratio ike 60-70% or sumthn like that.

maybe she's the exception. you've got to remember that maybe the reason why she rejected them was that:

1.) she wanted YOU to realize that she's hot. maybe she's just waiting for you. there's alwayz a chance.

2.) those guys may or may have not been players but ur a DJ. slowly but surely. not too slow tho.

im speaking basing on experience. :cool:
 
Top