"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

a Trust Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
here is a good test you can do on your woman to determine if she trusts you.

Brake really late when you drive but don't jerk the car. If you have a girl that trusts you and knows that your are the man she won't complain or get worried.

I've went on a lot of dates and I've done this just about every time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
you'll just seem reckless / irresponsable. I dont like it.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Sounds like showing off to me. Kids stuff.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
i dissagree with both you. Perhaps you should try it. You don't even have to be reckless about it.

It is good to be picky . From my perspective if a woman is worth anything she will trust you with her life.

I discovered this when a girl i was with complained about it. I was just breaking my usuall way (not recklessly at all) and she *****ed. She even started to give me driving directions.

These girls are not worth it. When they start to tell you how to drive it is a good sign that they want to be in control and that they are afriad to let you lead them in the way you want to.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
oh and I have another story about driving.

I set up a date with a cute skiny blonde girl one day and she asked me to bring a friend along. I said maybe and did no such thing. I went myself and picked them both up . When I was driving and I came to a T intersection with a red lite and no cars.. I just said to myself. **** it..and i went right through the red lite. The blonde girl was shocked and couldn't belive that i did that. But her cute little friend in my back seat wet her panties. She was like,"oh guys are like that" and smiled at me with a sexy grin.

When we got to the club the girl in the back was all over me. I was a bad boy and she loved it. i played that night and I was happy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
x
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Ya I duno about this one :p

IM sorry but if a girl complains because you jammed your breaks it doesent mean she doesent trust you it just means shes annoyed at you not looking where you are going.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Skel
Ya I duno about this one :p

IM sorry but if a girl complains because you jammed your breaks it doesent mean she doesent trust you it just means shes annoyed at you not looking where you are going.

i didn't jam my breaks at all. that would be reckless.... I slowed down quickly there is a big difference. that is wha tI ment.

some people need to actually read the post on this board. They make comments about things that were never posted
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I have a friend who drives safe, but very fast and furious. I feel 100% safe with him, even when he drank a bit and drives fast.
The girls that ride with us, some find it funny, some get afraid but have fun, some kinda panic. It all depends on their personality, the knowledge of the driver or the friends you're with in the car, and the amount of alchohol you drink.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Let me be the 20th person in this thread to say its dumb......


Any girl with half a brain wouldn't be impressed by some moron acting stupid in a car...(so you run redlights with girls and friends in the back seat...no respect)

I've lost family members in auto accidents that could have been prevented...Be safe when you drive, you can a badboy, without being a moron.....

{End Thread}
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Firstly, she probably doesnt wanna embarass you or herself by saying something. Definitely an UNCOMFORTABLE moment.

Secondly, you can test a girl just by using your hands.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top